The French Maid Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over and waited. He crawled over to my side and leaning over my breasts released the load he was carrying. It sprayed out and splashed over my titties. Little spots of white cum. Warm and sticky. Throughout he kept muttering, “Oh yes! Oh yes!”

He then fell to the floor beside me, “Forgive me girl, but can you get the tissues from the bathroom?”

A few minutes later I left, with a handsome tip in my hand.

Nothing much happened until that afternoon. It was 3:30pm when I was asked to take a trolley full of cakes and tea to four business men having a meeting in one of the larger rooms.

Opening the door I saw them sitting there. They all looked in their mid-thirties. One was bald; one tall; one fat and one of average build. Two were good looking, while the other two were ‘ok’. I was asked to set the trolley up near the table where they had gathered round. Then the tall one asked me to remove my dress and just to leave my underclothes on. I was to wait on them while they discussed their business.

I saw they actually did have some drawings of a building on the table. I slipped off my dress and wearing only white bra, panties, stockings and suspenders I started to pour the tea which I then took around to each of them. Fat man was the first to start. While adding sugar to his cup he slid his hand down the back of my lacy panties, feeling my bottom, running his hand downwards until it was feeling between my legs. I acted like nothing was happening. After a few seconds he withdrew.

Then while sorting out the cakes on the trolley, the tall one came up behind me and ran his hands around my chest cupping my breasts and pulling me against him. His chin and mouth muzzled into the side of my neck. Pushing my bottom against him I could feel his cock already hard within his trousers. He squeezed and rubbed my breasts before rejoining the rest of the group.

I took the cakes round. Fat man again used his hands to explore my body, this time slipping one into my bra and squeezing my nipple between his fingers. To say I was turned on by all this would be an understatement.

They carried on with their meeting and for about ten minutes I had nothing to do but stand and wait by the trolley. When Fat man and Bald man started to discuss part of their work together; the other two came over to me. They stood, one behind, and the other in front. I felt a hand push my back gently and I leaned forward. The one in front, Mr Average, took hold of my breasts, popping them out of my bra, and started to nuzzle them with his face. Behind me the other one was busy licking and teasing my legs with his tongue while his fingers were running up and down my legs. My pussy was wet now. Dripping.

The other two stopped talking, and my two lovers rejoined the table, leaving me hot and lonely. Not for long though. They decided to have a break and asked me to lie on the table on my back. Hopping on I stretched out with my arms above my head, which pushed my small chest out. Two of them stood on either side and started to lick and play with my breasts, again taking them out of my bra. I felt their mouths close on them and suck at the nipples, their teeth clenching and dragging across the white soft fresh. Fat man buried his head into my stomach, licking and biting me while the fourth one, Mr Average, rolled my panties down and then without any foreplay, stuck his head between my legs where he started to give my pussy long hard licks, in and out like he was fucking me with it. I raised my legs above his head and then crossed them over his back, pulling him deeper into me.

The two at my breasts were still licking and biting and sucking at them. One was squeezing a nipple between his thumb and forefinger while licking around the breast. The other was holding a nipple between his teeth, lashing at it with his tongue, flicking it back and forth.

I heard one of them say that this was too good to miss and the meeting was over for the time being. That suited me.

Mr Average then told the others to stop for a second. He pulled away from between my legs and then grabbing my knees pulled me along the table until his cock pushed hard into my pussy. About time too, I needed a cock there so badly. I wrapped my legs around his back, pinning him inside me. The others resumed what they had been doing. My nipples were given the attention of two of them and my tummy was being licked and stroked by the Fat Man.

Finally Fat man got up on the table behind my head and then leaning over me a little pulled open his trousers to reveal a really massive cock. I pulled it down to my lips and arched my head back. Opening my mouth as wide as I could I managed to get the head inside. I couldn’t do much else through, my tongue could hardly move. He seemed happy enough, jerking his hips back and forth so the rim slid past my lips again and again. By now the other two were virtually eating my breasts, really biting on them. Mr Average was slamming his cock harder and harder into my pussy. It was hard to keep my legs wrapped around him; I was loosing control so quickly. My whole body was trembling and shaking. It really was overload.

With my hands I reached for the two cocks of the men sucking my breasts. They stopped for a second to undo their trousers, and then pushed their hard cocks into my hand. I just grabbed and wanked at them. I could have done anything. I don’t think I would have refused anything.

Before I had time to realise Fat Man started grunting, and within seconds I felt a wad of sticky stringy cum ooze out of his cock filling my mouth. When he thrust in it pushed much of the cum out between my lips where it dribbled down the sides of my face and over my cheeks. A second, third and fourth wad followed, all of which oozed into my mouth, and then flowed out around my lips and his cock. I could feel the warm stuff tickle down by my ears and into my long blonde hair. His cock kept thrusting into my mouth. His salty cum was everywhere, over my teeth, between my gums, coating my lips.

My hands went wild with the cocks at my side, wanking so quickly at them.

The angle wasn’t perfect, but I think I was giving as good as I was getting. Fat Man pulled back, letting his wet and softening cock drag over my top lip and nose, leaving a trail of wet cum there.

Mr Average was still slamming into my pussy, though sometimes driving me wilder by using his thumb on my clit at the same time. Suddenly Bald Man on my side announced he was going to come. He leapt on to the table and brought his cock level with the side of my face. I turned towards it as the first shot of cum fired out hitting my cheek and splashing both back at him and over me. I opened my mouth and the second shot went straight in hitting my tongue, which I was half way sticking out. The cum rolled straight off and run down the corner of my mouth and down on to the table. I managed to get my lips over his cock head as a third and then fourth wad shot out hitting the back of my throat, forcing me to swallow some of it. His cock was smaller so I swirled my tongue around his cock head, desperately trying to lick at the underside of it. He pushed his softening tool harder into my mouth as I did so. My tongue raced around the head, tasting his cum and the shiny surface, poking at the eye, which was still dribbling cum. I heard him moaning, telling me that it was too much. He pulled out of my mouth leaving me to let the cum just drip out of my mouth and run down the side of my face to form a small pool on the table.

Before I had recovered from that Mr Average stopped fucking me and climbed over my chest. I felt his hand push my cheek to him. I raised my head to see his cock head in front of my mouth. I just opened my mouth and waited. I could actually see the head get bigger suddenly and slightly draw back. Then out it came, a massive wad of really thick cum that caught me on my lower lip, across my mouth, over my top teeth and along my left cheek. A great wad of stringy cum lying there. I moved my tongue out of my mouth and back in, the string broke and I felt a load of it roll to the back of my mouth. I heard someone mutter, “Fucking hell!” Mr Average managed two more shots, both of which hit my chin and the side of my mouth. He leaned forward and then seamed his cock over my face, catching some of the globs of cum and speading them over my cheeks and lips. My tongue darted out to lick at his shaft as it rolled over my mouth. I sucked his cock into my mouth and played with it until it had grown very small.

My hand had stopped wanking the fourth guy some time ago. I guess he had taken hold of the matter himself. I still had Mr Average’s small limp cock in my mouth when the Fourth Man jumped on to the table and pointed his cock at the side of my face. I released the small cock and twisted my head, sticking my tongue out at the same time. I poked it into the eye of his cock and suddenly he started to cum as well. I just engulfed his cock in one go, taking it as far into my mouth as I could. I could feel it spurting and my mouth filling up. My tongue was just swimming in salty cum. Finally he stopped jerking and I let his cock fall out of my mouth. I quickly sat up and then dropped my head, opening my mouth and letting the cum pour out over my lips and drip all over my little titties.

I must have looked a sight. Cum in my hair, all over my face, trails of it running in every direction from my face, and a load of it running down my breasts and chest. Someone gave a cheer and the rest clapped.

The perfect end to my fourth day.

THE END