All Comments on 'The Freshman Ch. 06'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG!

This is great!! I'm hard too, now!! :)

I'll have to read your other chapters... thanks!

ZakfarZakfarover 5 years ago
Good chapter

After the weak fifth chapter, this one was really good. Enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not sure why this happened

Well, first thing was that they were in Lisa's room, not Cecilia's so messing up fancy sheets will be Lisa's problem. Cecilia lost it when she was beating Jason's ass. How will he explain the beating when he goes to the modeling class. There will be no way of explaining the belt marks on his ass to anyone. He might as well as give up on that modeling class. A half hour of beating he took is way too much for most people to even try to keep still. Cecilia has too much anger in herself and should find a different way of expressing her anger other than beating her boyfriend. I will keep reading to find out what causes Cecilia's anger and thirst to dominate. I know in other story lines, Cecilia and Jason's relationship grows and moves to Danubia.

Secondly, with the pictures being developed, there is always a possible issue that the developer notifies the authorities. That Cecilia developed the pictures could cause issues with her in future chapters.

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954about 3 years ago

more believable than chapter five, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
623 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES