The Fruits of Indifference Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting his left hand up to the back of Debra's head, Kevin closed his grip into a fist around the matted strands of Debra's dark hair, in the process pulling her head far enough backwards so that he could see her tightly clenched eyes and gasping mouth. Guiding the dildo in his right hand over Debra's bent back forehead, Kevin swung it like a lewd pendulum in front of her shel-lshocked face until a supremely wicked idea sparked in his head.

"Open your mouth... HEY BITCH... I SAID OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" Kevin snarled as he kept up the relentless assault on the collapsed woman's pussy.

Too overmatched to fend off Kevin's demands, Debra blindly opened her mouth without any comprehention of what the sadisitc teenager was about to do. As soon as Debra's lips parted, Kevin didn't waste a moment before tilting the head of the dildo forward and shoving it straight into the unsuspecting woman's mouth.

"BLLUURRBBBPPAAHH," Debra choked out, sounding if she suddenly had swallowed a mouth full of marbles.

Desperate for oxygen from the brutal drilling she was receiving in her gushing quim, Debra was forced to spastically breathe through her flared nostrils because her mouth had become stuffed with her own cum smeared dildo.

With the gawdy rubber appendage firmly embedded inside the older woman's mouth, Kevin eased his hand off the dildo's base and returned all ten of his fingers to the sweaty and shivering mass of Debra's lilly white asscheeks.

Pressing his fingers roughly into the pale skin of Debra's behind, Kevin shook his head with lurid amazement, seeing the way the half swallowed foot-long dildo bounced around freely as it hung from Debra's lips, dancing wildly in her mouth each time he cruelly slammed his manhood into the naked teacher's buttery womb.

Casting his gaze curiously to the mirror on the far right wall of the room, Kevin watched with pure amazement as his cock rapidly drilled the teacher's now flattened rear end at the same time the dildo continued to shake obscenely in her mouth, giving it the graphic appearance of a fat purple snake trying to slither its way down the helpless woman's throat.

Squeezing Debra's asscheeks as hard as he could, as he built up the rhythm to bust his nut, Kevin worked his knees to the inside of Debra's flailing legs and forced them apart. With the married woman now face down and spread eagle on the unvaccuumed carpet, Kevin collapsed his full weight down on top of Debra's back until his mouth was positioned right beside her beet red ear.

"Suck hard on that fake dick, Bitch... I've got you for the rest of the night and trust me... you'll be suckin' on the real thing a bunch before you go home and kiss your husband and kids," Kevin promised. "After I shoot my cum up your pussy... I'm gonna lay back there on that bed and relax a little... and you know what... your gonna crawl over to the edge of the bed on your hands and knees and your gonna suck my dick until it gets hard and then I'm gonna fuck you with it all over again... and you know what... the whole time your gonna feel all my sperm swimming inside that married womb of yours... and I'm not gonna let you go wash it out... Hell... maybe you'll just go home in the morning and let your husband lick the shit out... that seems like something he could get into!"

Seeing a shimmering tear drip out of Debra's left eye, Kevin knew what he had told the older woman had completely and disgustingly sunk in. Reaching over Debra's right shoulder with his right hand, Kevin wrapped his fingers around the shaft of the half swallowed dildo and gave it a series of cruel screwing twists until the phallus had driven two more inches down the beaten woman's gullet.

Feeling Debra's body jerk madly under his body each time he drove the dildo in further was the triggering mechanism Kevin needed to push his raging libido over the edge. In an instant, Kevin's swollen balls exploding in a frightening rush, emptying every ounce of his molten seed into the married woman's inflamed womb.

Fucking her as hard as humanly possible, it appeared as if Kevin was trying to nail Debra's cervix to the floor below as he drained every bit of stored lust and anger in his body and mind straight into the teacher's sexual essence.

* * * * *

Pulling his way carefully out of Debra's overwhelmed genitals, it felt as if the woman's cunt muscles had put a choke hold on his embedded prick as he tried dismounting her. Once he was finally able to free his spent erection, Kevin wearily worked his way back to his feet. Standing directly above Debra's withered and catatonic frame for nearly a minute to survey his work, Kevin eventually retreated backwards and collapsed down on the mattress behind him.

"Roll over and get on your knees," Kevin commanded, lighting a cigarette in the process. "Get on your knees and crawl your ass over here so you can clean all this mess off my cock... and keep that dildo swinging between your lips on your way across the room... looks just like a pacifier in your mouth, Mrs. Stallings. "

Several moments later, Debra in fact pushed herself off her belly so that she could support her shaken weight on her hands and knees, just as her blackmailer had ordered. Keeping the wrist thick dildo in her mouth as Kevin had demanded, Debra gulped defeatedly and started the long crawling trek across the room, to the bed where Kevin's outstretched legs awaited...

The End... Thanks for sticking with the story all the way through!!

12