The Further Adventures of T

Story Info
Late night abandon with a group of doggers.
1.7k words
3.86
28.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second fantasy story about my wife T. This one takes place shortly after the events in "A Surprise in the night", although it is not essential to read the first story, then again why not read it.

It had been some time since you had been out with your girlfriends and you had looked forward to the evening all week. In the past you had spent regular evening with your friends but as time moved on they had become less frequent. You had also drawn the short straw tonight as it was your turn to drive.

As the evening drew to a close and you had dropped all but the last of your friend's home you found yourself driving out of town and into the countryside. After five minutes driving you turn down a narrow lane, you pass an opening in the hedge on the side of the road and you notice a number of cars parked in a small clearing.

You drop your friend at her house, turn the car around and head for home. As you drive back down the lane you slow as you pass the clearing, a small group of people are gathered around one of the cars. Before your recent experience in the nightclub you would have carried on driving home, but that evening had ignited something inside you and another chance to witness some wild and uncontrolled sexual activity felt deeply compelling.

Just ahead there is a lay by, you pull the car in and switch off the engine. With the headlights off, you notice the light of the moon illuminates the clear warm night. Getting out of the car you can hear music coming from one of the car stereos, hedges and trees hide you as you make your way towards the music. You get to within twenty feet of the activity and you are rewarded by a clear view of a young woman almost naked on the bonnet of the car,

A near naked man is stood by her head and you watch mesmerised as his cock disappears into her mouth with a regular, slow, smooth piston motion. Between her legs you can see the back of another man, he squats down and she wraps her legs around the back of his head. Around this small group another three men watch, two of them have their trousers undone and are rubbing their cocks, the other you notice is filming the scene with a camcorder.

Your hand moves under your skirt and you start to gently rub your cotton panties, the feel of the cotton against your clit sends a wave of pleasure through you. You watch as the woman takes hold of the cock that has been moving slowly in and out of her mouth, she starts to massage the cock moving her hands up and down the shaft while slowly twisting it. The man between her legs stands up, drops his trousers, takes position between her legs then pushes forward. The man with his cock in her mouth grunts with surprise, as she squeezes his cock tightly in reaction to the cock entering her. As the man starts to slowly pump her she intensifies her work on the cock in her mouth, her head now starts to bob up and down on the end of the cock while she pumps the cock rigorously with her hand.

Your hand now moves inside your wet panties, you feel the soft skin of your newly shaven twat and your finger moves between the folds of skin and you gasp as it finds your clit, your finger moves down along your pussy lips and then up inside your twat.

The woman has now taken the cock from her mouth and is focused on pumping it as hard as she can, whilst the man between her legs increases the speed of his fucking, you can hear the moans of the woman and the effect of the sound coming from her mouth of the fucking she is receiving.

You rub your clit faster as you strain to get a better view of the scene, your orgasm almost takes you by surprise and you have to stifle your own moan as you body stiffens and you close your eyes trying to keep some control over your body to prevent your discovery.

As you open your eyes again you can see the cameraman focusing in on the face of the woman, she is now frantically pumping the cock and then it happens the man shoots a stream of hot spunk onto her, then two, three, four streams of hot white spunk cover her face, as she relaxes, and you get a view of her face covered in spunk you feel a second orgasm pulse through your body, again you stifle a cry and bite your lip to prevent your discovery.

And then it happens, a hand reaches around your waist and you feel fingers press against your panties. The shock firm pressure against your twat in conjunction with your own fingering sends you into a third orgasm, this time you are unable to stifle your cry and the recovering participants of the spectacle turn to see what is going on. Your orgasm causes your legs to buckle but the man behind you takes your weight and you find yourself lifted gently and carried forward towards the group, once again for some reason you lose your normal self control and you motion towards the now empty car bonnet. The man lays you on the car, you look around you and see the woman wiping the spunk from her face and smiling broadly at you, the man that carried you towards the car now pulls your skirt up to your waist and gently pulls down your panties, he kneels in front of you and moves forward, and then you feel the shock sensation of his tongue gently tracing around your cunt lips.

Another man comes up to you, he is gently rubbing his cock, and you take it in your hands and start to rub it. You feel a tongue slide up between your cunt lips, all the way up until it touches your clit, he then works his tongue gently on and around it, the effect of this direct assault was to send you to another level of lust, you pulled the cock to your mouth taking as much in as you can. You start to fuck the cock with your mouth and squeeze his balls you lift your feet up on the bonnet and push your ass off the ground. Your ass cheeks are gently parted and the sensation of a finger gently pressing against your anus causes you to start pumping the cock in your mouth, little by little you can feel the finger enter your ass until it is all the way in. He then starts to slowly withdraw the finger and then again slowly push it in again gently working your anus until it starts to relax and he moves it in and out freely finger fucking your ass.

This gentle ass fucking causes you to pump more furiously until you feel his cock and balls tighten and then a sensation you have never felt before, warm thick spunk pulses into your mouth and although it is not something you would have considered doing before you squeeze him until you feel the final pulse of his cock.

You feel the finger finally leave your anus and the man between your legs stands up lifts you off the bonnet and as he sits on the car, he lifts you up and then slowly lowers you again, and as he lowers you, you feel the bulbous end of his cock press on the entrance to your twat. He lowers you further onto him and as he does so your twat stretches to accommodate his huge cock, with you finally lowered down all the way he starts to slowly rotate his hips as he gently fucks you. Then from behind someone gently pushes you forward and as your head is lowered towards his chest you are presented with another cock at face level, you take hold of it and start licking and sucking the end of it.

You are now constantly moaning as you are gently fucked by the large cock and your mouth is full your body is overcome by your bestial desire, the normally prim and proper woman has again been replaced by another person completely, your body is dripping with sweat, and for the first time during the whole episode you take the cock out of your mouth and plead,

"Fuck me, fuck me for god's sake fuck me."

With that the man sits up lifts you off him, stands up, then bends you over the car, spreads your legs and then pushes his cock deep into you from behind.

You groan as his cock spreads your pussy lips, and then he starts to pump you slowly at first.

You know let out one long

"Ooooohhhhhhooooh hhhhoooooooh hhhhhoooo oohhhhhhooooohhhhh,"

The sound accentuated every time he thrust into you,

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," breathlessly, rhythmically in time with each thrust, faster and faster he pumps you.

In the ecstasy of the brutal pumping that seems to last and last you almost lose consciousness and eventually through the pounding you can feel his cock tighten, he then pulls out at the last minute turns you over and shoots stream after stream of hot thick spunk all over your breasts. From another direction another stream of spunk and then a third. The watchers had been frantically wanking themselves as they watched you give yourself over to complete abandon.

You lay back and look at the stars as you start to regain some small level of composure. You realise that someone is cleaning the cum from you body, after cleaning you they pull your clothes back into place and one of the men walks you back to your car, steadying you on your still quivering legs.

"Will we be seeing you again? You were quite a hit"

"Perhaps, you never know", and you return to your journey home.