All Comments on 'The Further Adventures of T'

by pleasantman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
even less understandable

than the last story. there is a lot missing. background, what kind of relationship have they anyway if they have one at all. how come fucking around does not bother anyone....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This

Is your fantasy? Doesn't work at all for me, gangbangs and my wife with anyone isn't erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great jacking off story

Love the hot naughty action. To all the literary critics and prudes that don't find this well enough written or a turn on, go get a best seller to read - this is litEROTICA. Makes me wonder why you came here in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nope!

Nothing erotic in watching your wife get gangbanged. At least for most of us anyway. My wife is very happy with me and me alone. Anyone that has a wife that needs to fuck around elsewhere is simply NOT doing the JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anonymous in Canada.....

....(by the way,where is that backwater you arrogant ass?)-the Idea is to be well-written AND erotic.One or the other don't cut it.-pistolpackinpete

lorencinolorencinoover 14 years ago
Opinions, poeple?

How can you think that your opinions are the laws of nature? Why the naming calling and the sneers? Aren't you getting enough that you can't be a little relaxed in company?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Opinions

Are like assholes, and my asshole thinks this story smells worse than it. If it takes your wife getting gangbanged to get your little dick up than I really do pitty you, sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just another slut Wife/Cuckold story.

Cuckboys are everywhere. Why can't they just do the decent thing and admit they can't satisfy their slut wives and girlfriends and then go and kill themselves it's so much easier that way and that way no one gets hurt. After all the wife/girlfriend doesn't love or respect the husband or love the husband so do the proper thing husband/writer. Your slut wife/girlfriend won't miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Yes, it may be a slut wife story but hey there are plenty of slut wives out there. I will wander down to the park tonight after 9.00, last time there were 2 women there doing it for the guys.To my surprise I knew one lady,Sally, mid 50s, I also knew her husband, Don, I did not see him there. The other lady was much younger, she had 3 guys around her. Sally was leaning over giving a guy head, she is quite plump, I moved next to her, fingering her pussy, she lifted her head, suck without condom, sex the condoms are there, pointing to the table top. I grabbed a condom, put it on and moved behind her, she reached held my cock and said o.k. and I pushed into her plump, wet pussy. She wasn't the best fuck I had but with the guy cumming in her mouth, and looking at the younger lady getting fucked, I soon filled the condom. I pulled out,she turned, let me suck you, taking the condom off, she looked up at me, I heard her say oh my god, recognizing me,i smiled, suck it, she did, cleaning me up as another guy came along and put a condom on , sliding into her just used pussy. She certainly could suck and even though I had cumm, I stayed hard and managed a small cumm for her. I pulled back, that was great, don't worry, I wont say anything. I wandered off.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Canine

I thought this was about Canine dogs, but dogs don’t act like these slimey assholes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous