All Comments on 'The Game'

by Teagan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVING WIFE??? NAHHHH

THIS IS TRULY PATHETIC! THIS POOR JERK HAS NO CLUE...HIS WIFE IS JUST A SLUT DOING WHAT SHE LIKES. THIS IS IN NO WAY A "GIFT" TO HIM.....THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER. IDIOTS.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Not a bad first effort

I think husband a sexual identity problem. Probably need to coe out of the closet. I did like th etwist at the end though. however, you really need to inject some conversation. This story had no end, no begining, just a middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not bad at all

I think this is a good work......very sexy and erotic. Reminds me of a couple of times with my wife and a few others we met at the hotel...but I digress.

Hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Consentual but Uncomfortable

Really, a good first effort. Difficult tho, to relate to a husband as repeatedly sick as that. As such, that diminished the entertainment objective you had in mind for many of us. Pitiful demented non-normal males don't arouse like a fair shared scenario could (swinging, 3somes, non-married or cheating with or without consequence unless there comes awareness which in real life calls for consequence).

Please consider. Thanks and Regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not realistic.

Engineers are logical and rather conservative. They don't instantly lose control. If fact they would be cautious. They would hang back and wonder what is going on because it would be obvious, drunk or not, that is not the way women act.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I enjoyed, good story.

I enjoyed it, good story. I think the husband really enjoys watching his wife get completely pounded. I think she loves it too, but only does it with her husband's blessing.

Who doesn't like to watch a women completely get off? And some women really get super excited at the thought of having sex with multiple new men at once.

Thanks for the good story.

Silver DustSilver Dustabout 13 years ago
Great Twist on Wife Sharing

This is an awesome twist on wife sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

It achieved the objective....entertainment of the reader!!

Really like the twist at end. Didn't see the negotiation part coming. Good Work!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Escalated too quick

Could have been better if the game was played at a measured pace.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another joke

Another joke submitted to LW as a story. Even bigger jokers are the comments that try to be serious about this garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous