All Comments on 'The Game'

by GloriaWill

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 14 years ago
I hope this continues

That was pretty damn hot for being so short/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lame.

Lame.

younghungblackyounghungblackalmost 14 years ago
Incredibly exciting game!

Never heard of such a game but, psychologically, it is one of the sexiest things I can think of at the moment. To surreptitiously show oneself naked at a party then go through the evening knowing what you've done and knowing that someone else knows as well...so delicious! Very well done Gloria.

Blaine

NakedinNCNakedinNCalmost 14 years ago
More Please!

Yes more! Very exciting start with lots of possibilities.

IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 14 years ago
Nice head game

and I'd like to see it continued. But PLEASE make the bra etc 'sheer' or I'll keep thinking of sharp scissors and that does strange things in MY head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Proof Read!

"My ego is in tacked" !!!!! How stupid ARE you? INTACT is the word you idiot!!!!!

GloriaWillGloriaWillalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Oops

Sorry about the grammatical errors.

Gloria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story - shame about those who have to criticise

Great start to a new idea. Can't wait to see the next one. Don't be put off by the rude comments - pointing out an error is fine, but blatant rudeness from "anonymous" is unecessary and unhelpful. Suggest he writes a story and lets us criticise it.

PslyderFTAPslyderFTAalmost 14 years ago
A point on rudeness.

As an author here, I'd like to point something out to those individuals who like to hide behind the curtain and snipe with such malicious intent.

Gloria here, or any of the other writers on this site, or any other, don't *have* to put up what they write for you to read. So how about showing some common courtesy, to ensure the stories keep on arriving?

VoyjerVoyjeralmost 14 years ago
Tasteful beginning

Well done for a first time! If others get hung up about grammar and structure, too bad for them. Let your imagination continue! I think the embrace at the end between strangers (especially with the age difference) came a little early in "the game" for her.....and mentioning her "bi-" side, where it hadn't even been introduced earlier was also a little distracting.

The story was a very pleasant read and introduced a lot of information in a very readable format.

Thanks for your efforts....look forward to more!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
Excellent concept, Gloria.

Can't wait to see how it develops.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 14 years ago
Great little fantasy!

Super great as always!

Wonderful job!

stillstrokinstillstrokinalmost 14 years ago
Young and older, my favorite type of story

Very enjoyable Gloria, It's been a long time waiting for a new story from you. Thanks for sharing.

CafeExtremeCafeExtremealmost 14 years ago
Loved It

A clever and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BACHELORETTE PARTY

GLORIA, WOULD YOU MIND FINISH BACHELORETTE PARTY? MY DICK IS ACHING YOU DO IT. THANKS. BYE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting game

Interesting game (although it would seem to make blackmail a real risk),and I’m curious as to where you will take the story next.

You threw me with one sentence, though. You wrote, “My ego's in tacked”, but I’m pretty sure you meant ‘intact’.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous