The Geek's Sex Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of us were extremely turned on by now. Several had our hands on our organs as we waited for Nostradamus. I moved on to where Kia sat on the couch, admiring her Asian beauty, her small but round tits, and her pink pussy covered with only a light sprinkling of hair. We both looked delighted when Nostradamus flashed DOGGY THREE MINUTES. Kia turned and put her hands on the arm of the couch, sticking her pretty ass toward me and spreading her legs so her pussy dripped between them. I lost no time in thrusting my throbbing rod into the wet cunt and, taking her hips in my hands, moving her back and forth against it. Looking ahead of me, I saw Mike had Faleesha down on the floor, and was pounding her pussy hard while reaching down to rub her tits. Glancing across the room I saw Jamaal was enjoying banging Sara for all of us to watch, especially his girlfriend Anna Marie. He had a big grin on his face as he held her ass and thrust his dark cock into her dark pussy. Now Kia was wiggling her ass in an enticing way, giving my cock inside her wet pussy a rub that encourage me to deeper thrusts. I reached down and pulled her up off the couch, clutching her tits in my hands, and letting her bounce up and down on my dick as her ass rubbed against my lower stomach. Nostradamus flashed time, and rotating her a bit for a final thrust I put her down. My cock was tingling now and I wondered how much more I could do without release.

The next rotation took me back to Faleesha and SIXTY NINE CHAIN FOUR MINUTES was the order.

"What is that?" asked Anna Marie.

"Easy," said Mike. "We do it as a group. Boys on their backs. Girl kneels over their face so they can eat her pussy. Girl leans forward to the next boy and gives him blow job, and so around the ring."

So I lay on my back, and Faleesha straddled my face, spreading her legs so her dripping pussy was waiting for my lips. She bent forward over my head but I could still reach up and fondle her pretty boobs. She was grabbing Mike's dick and starting to suck it. I felt lips on my cock and knew Kia was beginning to work on me. Turning my head I could see the other side of the ring where Sara was sucking Jamaal's dick while he worked on Anna Marie's pussy. We all worked hard at pleasuring each other. My tongue found Faleesha's clitoris and worked it around, and Kia sucked my dick hard into her mouth. I thrust up and down as she reached up to hold my balls, squeezing them gently. I pulled my tongue out of Faleesha's pussy and began licking strokes, from the bottom of her pussy up to the top and the love button there, then back down. Nostradamus' count went on and I clenched my butt muscles and tried to keep from coming too soon as Kia pulled my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and Faleesha pumped her pussy up and down as my tongue plunged in it. Faleesha was wiggling her hips and Kia was wiggling her head with my cock in her mouth and it was driving me to the point of no return. FOUR MINUTES flashed and Faleesha rolled off me and little Kia gave my cock one last deepthroat and dropped it. I could hardly keep from grabbing my cock to finish it.

We all looked at Nostradamus for the next round. But instead of an order we were now used to, he flashed AN ORGY IS THE FRIENDLIEST THING EIGHT PEOPLE CAN DO. We all looked a bit quizzical at that one. But Nostradamus' synthetic voice made it all clear for us. "Grab somebody," he said. "Then she grabs somebody else. Reach out and touch someone else. Keep going!" The boys grinned, the girls all giggled, except for the exuberant Sara. She went into action immediately. Turning to macho man Jose, she grabbed his cock and began to massage it. With her other hand she reached toward Jamaal. Dropping to her knees she began sucking his dick, while still working on Jose with her hand. I liked this thought, so I knelt behind Sara and pulled her ass toward me. She wiggled onto my cock just as Kia came up beside me and shook her pussy toward my lips. So I began to eat her while thrusting into Sara. Kia reached out and grabbed Mike's cock, rubbing up and down in rhythm with my tongue going into her pussy.

I felt a tongue reaching into my ear on the other side and put a hand up to feel Anna Marie's large boob. Meantime Mike was massaging Kia's small tits while reaching over to Faleesha and rubbing her pussy. At the same time Jose grabbed one of Faleesha's tits and massaged it. Jamaal reached over and slapped Anna Marie's ass a couple of times, which caused her to jerk and press her other boob against me. Then he was pushing two fingers into her dripping pussy which was enticingly close to my face. So I let go of her boobs and moved my mouth from Kia's pussy to Anna Marie's, licking her clit while Jamaal continued to move his fingers in and out. To keep Kia satisfied I put my other hand on her pink, almost hairless cunt and began to rub in circles, all the while thrusting deep into Sara.

People began shifting places now. Faleesha bent behind me and I felt her fingers explore the crack of my butt. Jose moved his cock into her pussy from behind and began thrusting which caused her fingers to jerk in my ass. She reached further and grabbed my balls, squeezing them lightly which had the effect of stopping my thrusting into Sara. Faleesha pulled on my balls which dragged my cock out of Sara's pussy, and Jamaal pushed in, dropped to his knees and began to lick her from behind. Anna Marie reached down to grab my throbbing cock. I pulled my tongue out of Kia's pussy and stuck three fingers deep into it, amazed that that small pink slit would accommodate them. It was so wet that they slid in easily. Anna Marie leaned close to me and I started to suck on one of her large boobs.

It was getting very hard to keep track of all the action as Anna Marie's fingers found the sensitive head of my cock and brought me closer and closer to climax. I felt Faleesha grab my balls so hard it almost hurt, and heard Jose moan as he came into her. She jerked her hand again and I knew she had matched him. I pulled my fingers out of Kia's cunt, grabbed her ass and dragged her down toward me. Anna Marie released my throbbing cock and grabbed Jamaal's, her pink tongue flashing in and out as she licked it. Kia settled onto my cock and I pushed it deep inside her. I could feel her clench her love muscles around it, and as she twisted her hips I began to come hard. She moaned and I felt her pussy contract and knew she was coming too.

Meantime Mike had his fingers deep in Anna Marie's pussy, working them in and out fast. She wiggled her ass and pushed deep against his hand, jerking her hips as she climaxed. This made her suck hard on Jamaal's cock and I could see he was shooting his juice into her mouth. I turned slightly and saw that when I had pulled out of Sara's cunt she had sought Jose, and was lying on her back while he pulled her ass toward him and thrust deep into her. His other hand was in Faleesha's pussy as she bent over and ate Mike's cock while he fondled her breasts. The four of them had magnificent timing. I saw Faleesha deep throat Mike just as his hips jerked as he came, and in turn she took Jose's hand and pulled it hard against her pussy, moaning as she climaxed. Just as she did, Sara's ass clenched on Jose's dick and both of them enjoyed a mutual spasm.

We all lay back exhausted, idly rubbing each others bodies. I ran my hand over Sara's flat stomach and followed her landing strip on down to her dripping pussy. Kia lightly kissed my drooping cock. Jamaal cradled his head in Anna Marie's boobs while fingering Faleesha's pussy lightly. Faleesha held on to Jose's balls. Mike and Kia were comfortably wrapped in each others arms, their groins pressed together warmly. We had truly proved that Nostradamus was right, AN ORGY IS THE FRIENDLIEST THING EIGHT PEOPLE CAN DO.

"Well," said a weak voice we recognized as Kia's, "What do you think Nostradamus has in store for NEXT Saturday?" Ah, that will be Part Five.

12