All Comments on 'The Gentle Cowboy Ch. 02'

by mermaid_girl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it was an awesome story. keep writing.loved it.

good storyline. great depth to characters. the sory is excellent. can't wait for the next chapter. good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Love it! More please and soon! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You're just plain mean ...

to leave us hanging like that. Loved the chapter even though it was wayyyyyy tooooo short lol. Need more of Jake and Daisy and soon!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
She'd better say no.

No woman deserves to be manipulated like that. He has a strange way of showing love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
interesting..

plot development and it will be really great to see Jake's redemption when he truly comes to love his Daisy unconditionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well, nice, but.......

The storyline and the writing, I like. But Jake may well be a protagonist, but he is certainly not looking like a hero. Let's see Ch.03 before deciding what to really think about him.

-- KK in Texas

marexotic18marexotic18over 15 years ago
More soon please!

I really love all your stories and I can't wait for more soon!

ScarletKScarletKover 15 years ago
Nooo!

That can't be all there is to the chapter. Ah well, maybe I'm just getting greedy. That was a fantastic cliffhanger & I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I am completely caught up in what's going to happen to Jake and Dais next! What a hot story. I just love when anger turns into passion. Hoping the next installment comes along really, really soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ahhh...

don't stop there! What an exciting story. I bet Jake is one hot lover! I can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the great work.

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Yes!

I am such a fan... of all your stories. I love the men. I'm looking forward to seeing your updates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good start

good story. i want to know what'll happen next. an enjoyable read. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How dare you....

Leave us hanging like that, can't wait for the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Still Waiting for more!!!

Still waiting for more. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great update

I don't understand why he has to be so devious. He has been very mean to her over the years and yet she still loves him. What he is doing now is so wrong to buy her families home and threatening to kick them off if she doesn't marry him is just not right. I guess because he was an abused child he turned into an asshole like his dad? Way to go to get a woman that you treated like shit on a stick to really want to be with you by threatening her family. I hope that you will update soon. I can't wait to read what she has to say to the idiot. Thanks for a great read.

Cutter33Cutter33about 14 years ago
Wow...

OMG I wonder what she says. I love how you build up the excitement. And he is a dick! Hope he becomes a better person after this.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

these two could benefit so much from a simple conversation...why doesn't she ask about his behavior and saying she's his? He never picked up she is crazy about his ass? jeez...these two are driving me crazy :)

phoenixeyephoenixeyeover 12 years ago
He is an arsehole!!!

Doesn't he have a better way to lure her?? Even if I was in love with the guy, the threat to kick my family out of their home would make me despise him!!! Jesus. He's really a dumbass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omfg!!

almost left me hanging, didnt know there were more chapters lol!!! loooooove it this is amazing :) he is quite a character ur such a good writer 4 kudos to you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous