The Ghost and Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found that they were more stocked than she would have thought. In the way of clothes, she found a sweat shirt, another white tee shirt and uniform shirt and a pair of sweat pants. She found some water and crackers and some baby wipes. She opened the baby wipes and wiped the cum that had coated her legs, then she put on the oversized sweatpants and sweatshirt. She dug around some more, hoping to find something to build a fire with, since the nights got pretty cold so far out. She found another blanket and thought she had found some matches but when she opened the box, it was empty. She sighed and shined the light around her torn clothes, laying on the ground remembering that she had her cell phone in her pocket when she was attacked. If she found it, maybe she could get a signal. "Yes!" She exclaimed then she found her pants. She activated the display. "No!" There were no bars. She dialed 911 anyway. She just had to try, but she was still disappointed when there was no connection. She dropped the phone into her oversized sweat pants pocket and returned to the car.

She picked up the other clothes, food, wipes and grabbed the first aid kit and went back to the blanket. "Brian." She set the supplies down and shook his shoulder without a response. She could see he was breathing, and knew that he probably shouldn't be sleeping with a concussion, so she shook him again. This time got a moan from him. "Brian, wake up!" He turned his head away from the loud noise. She pulled a wipe from the despenser. She warmed it in her hands some, and moved to his cock. He grunted when she started cleaning where the cum had run, then pulled out a new wipe. "Sorry. This is going to hurt you more than it does me."

As soon as she brought it to his cock, he shot up, grabbing her hand. "What the hell!" She pointed to his chilled manhood. He took the wipe from her with one hand and cradled his head with the other. "I'll do it." She saw his skin goose bump as he quickly cleaned, then redid his pants.

"I got you another shirt." She handed him the undershirt and uniform. She was careful not to shine the light directly on him but turn it just enough so he could see. "I found my phone but there was no signal."

"Nope, not this far out. I don't even hardly ever carry one."

She shrugged. "Was going to try and get a fire started, but the match box was empty." She held it up and waved it.

"Damn Bob." He pulled off his uniform shirt. "He thinks no one knows that he goes out to sneak a smoke, but he could at least bring his own matches."

He then, slowly pulled off his tee. He was about to put the new tee on when Bridget stopped him. She took the wipes and knelt next to him. "This might be a little cold but you'll feel better. She again warmed the wipes in her hands and began cleaning the dried blood from his back and chest. "There's some bruises, but I don't see any cuts." He didn't comment or speak while she cleaned him. She went over his arms and found a jagged cut on his left forearm. It had stopped bleeding, but as she cleaned, it started again, so she got the first aid kit from the SUV supplies and was quick to bandage it. "You doing okay?" She was getting concerned with his silence.

He nodded, and the way he was holding his head, it almost looked like he was trying to keep his brains from rattling. His voice a whisper. "Head...really hurts."

"Oh." Bridget lowered her voice. "Sorry." She started cleaning his face. Their eye's met several times and she found it hard to hold his glance. "I really am sorry." She finally whispered. He didn't say anything. She handed him some crackers and a bottle of water. He took a few sips of the water, then set it aside, then she finished cleaning his face and found another large cut along his hair line. "I think both these cuts are going to need some stitches." She noticed him watching her while she covered it. "Are you going to say anything?" She turned her face away when he just stared at her. She sighed and began to get up but a hand stopped her.

He slowly pulled her down onto his lap so she was facing him. He brushed the hair from her face gently and cupped her chin before bringing her in for a slow, intimate kiss. At first she was frozen in confusion, but his warm mouth, melted her. She returned the tender kiss. His hands caressed her back as he pulled her into an embrace. She returned that, also. Bridget could never remember being kissed like this. All the men she knew would just cut to the chase. They'd kiss, grab ahold of her boobs or shove their hands down her pants, then the clothes would come off. Sex and then done.

This man...a man who she'd only met a few hours ago...a man who she groped and used...he was kissing her like he cared. She let the moment carry her away. They kissed, they nuzzled, it was something she was unaccustomed to. He eventually pulled her back and reached over to the clothes. She sat on this lap and helped him pulled on his tee shirt. He then laid back on the blanket with a sigh, pulling her with him. It was not lost on her that he only took a few sips of water but didn't touch the crackers. She pulled the second blanket up over them. "You know you shouldn't fall asleep. You probably have a concussion."

He snorted, then groaned softly. "Oh, I definitely have a concussion."

Bridget shined the light at her watch. "I was able to grab your mic while Derek was pulling me out of the car. I know I was able to push the send, but since no one is here yet, I guess they didn't hear."

Brian glanced toward the turned over turned SUV, even though it was just a shadow in the dark. "The antennas are all broken off. Even if we weren't at the bottom of a ravine, I doubt that anyone would have heard. Besides, if they had showed up, they would have walked in on quite a show."

Bridget ducked her head and kept her voice low. "I guess they would have."

"I'd already arranged for a search party for the morning. But since I didn't call in, we may be lucky and they'll send out a helicopter to look for us. Either way, you're going to have to keep me awake until someone gets here."

Bridget laid her head on his chest. "And how do you want me to do that?" She was thinking he was setting her up for another round and was surprised when he asked her to talk to him. "That's it?"

She felt rather than saw his smile. "For now. Let's see if you're as good at conversation as you are riding cock."

She looked up at him. "Haven't had much need for conversation with men. I guess I could try. Just so long as you talk, too. If it's just me, I may end up boring you to sleep." She turned off the flashlight and returned her head to his chest when he hugged her close. "So tell me about you."

They each took turns telling each other about themselves. Telling stories, pet peeves, likes. She found him witty and smarter than most of the men she associated with. The only thing he refused to talk about was his relationship to his ex-wife. He was very stern that they were over and didn't want to speak of her again. After a few hours, the conversation slowed. Bridget turned the light onto her watch again. She was so tired and it was still at least 3 hours before light. Brian's side of the conversations were getting shorter and more slurred and the night had long ago taken on a bitter chill. He shivered under her, even with the blanket wrapped tight around them. "Brian." He was slow to respond and she was beginning to really worry. He needed to stay warm. "Are there any more blankets?" He nodded his head yes, scrunched his eyes, then shook no. Bridget sighed. "Tell me more. I know this isn't something you want to talk about, but tell me about you're ex." Maybe if she could get him irritated, he'd warm up. She could always feel her body temperature rise when someone pissed her off.

He shifted. "I don't want to talk about her." He said it in a way that she believed he thought would close the topic.

"Why? What did she do? Did she cheat on you?" She felt his body tense. "Or maybe you cheated on her."

"What about 'I don't want to talk about it' don't you get?" No slur.

"You're the one who wanted to talk. So. Talk." She felt his skin warm.

"I would never cheat on someone." His voice raised and he winced and lowered it again. "I would never cheat and we will not talk about this."

"Okay." She pulled the cover tighter around them.

She felt his breaths even out and he snorted. "That was sneaky."

She nodded. "But it worked."

"Yes it did."

"So what's your favorite movie?" She found that she really liked the sound of his voice. She coaxed him to talk to her for another hour or so before the slur returned and he started drifting off again. It took everything she had not to drift off herself. "Brian!"

"What?" He jerked awake, winced and took a deep breath. "I'm good." He whispered. "good..." He slurred again.

They were both shivering again and it was still another couple hours before light. Even then, the searchers still had to find them. She did the only other thing she could think of. She took his hand and brought it to her breast and rubbed it. He didn't respond, so she shoved it under his borrowed oversized shirt. It was cold but it would soon warm up. "Brian!" He jumped at the sound. "What do you feel?" She moved his hand over her mound. "Tell me!"

"Um." The hand gently cupped her. "Warm." It slowed and relaxed.

"Hey!" She raised over him, forcing his hand against her again.

He squeezed. "Soft." He began to lightly trace the hanging shape.

"Tell me what you like to do with it." She was warming up herself. "Do you want to play with it?"

Eyes still closed, he slowly nodded and she shimmied her chest. He continued to slowly follow her curves with his calloused fingers. He traced from under her arm, down the hanging orb until he brushed the hardening nipple. Then he went up the inside to the valley of her cleavage. Once there, he went down the second, clipping this nipple with his fingers before heading up to the outside.

"You like that?" Again he nodded. "Keep going." She moved her body over the top of him and his other cold hand came up, under her shirt. She shivered, but as long as he stayed awake, she'd deal. She supported herself on both arms. His hands slowly lifted and dropped, feeling the weight, but again they started slowing. She repeated. "Tell me. What do you like to do them!"

They began moving again, his voice deep. "S...suck them. I...I like to s...suck them. Feel them. S...squeeze...them." He began gently squeezing them with both hands. "I...like to...pinch." He gripped her nipples and pinched them. Not hard. "Roll." He rolled them between his fingers. "Do you like?"

She definitely liked. "Yes. I like when you pinch and roll my nipples." He smiled, his ministrations slowing again. She jiggled. "I really like when you squeeze them!" The hands started moving again. "Harder!" He complied. "Yes! That's good!" As long as she spoke loud, she was able to keep him moving. She could feel the warmth coming from his body again. She had to work at not getting too excited, too fast. It just felt so good. "Tell me what you're doing!

"I'm squeezing your tits together and rubbing them." She nodded while he took his time doing that. "I..I'm rubbing my thumbs over...your points. They're really hard. N...Now I'm circling the points. That part is smooth." He circled and touched the tips for a long time. "I like to pull on them." He pinched them and pulled them tight, then squeezed her entire breasts again. She saw his eyes were open again and watching her. That was a good sign. "I want to suck them." He said more clearly. She nodded and moved up higher on him. When he was in the right position, she lifted the shirt and brought it over his head. She knew he couldn't see what he was doing now, but she didn't think he needed to. He buried his face between her swinging mounds and squeezed her breasts around him. He gently began biting her flesh, then would lick where he bit. He did this all around her one breast, neglecting her tip. Then he moved to the other. He moved so slowly, she kept thinking that he was going to fall asleep on her again.

His breath was hot on her skin and they were definitely no longer cold. He began talking to her again. "I like the feel of you in my mouth." He took the base of her breasts in his hands and squeezed them. She felt the tips stand out more. He sucked one into his mouth and she gasped. It was like being blindfolded and not knowing where the next touch would be. He pulled with his teeth. "You taste so good." He licked and sucked her, biting and pulling. He used his tongue to push her nipple into her breast then wiggle it. She breathed deep, pushing farther at him. With a pull and kiss to her tip, he retreated from her breast and was still. She waited for the next touch. And waited. Just when she was growing concerned, she felt the lightest touch of her other nip. It almost wasn't there. Then it came again. He pushed the tip just enough to receded it, then it was released. She huffed at the tease, but as long as he was awake, he could do what he wanted. Again, he pushed just the tip. It was released and then circled. Then her breast was actually being petted. His hands brushed from base to tip. He took the one breast in both hands and applied pressure from all sides. He then inhaled the tip and sucked the flesh into his mouth.

This time the force was not as gentle. He sucked her deep, pulling as much into his mouth as size would allow. He used his hands to push more in and his lips and tongue massaged what he could get. She could feel him swallowing and wondered if he'd actually succeeded in getting her nipple to the back of his mouth. He was actually deep throating her boob like she would do his cock. The longer he did this the wetter she was becoming. This felt really good. Again, this went on a good long while and he eventually pulled her out, licking and pulling on her nip, pushing his tongue deep into her mound. "Did you like that?"

"Oh, yes." She whispered. He bit down on a nip and held. "YES!" She began grinding into him. She was doing so good at keeping under control, but this bite brought it on suddenly. "Oh, crap." She really had wanted this to go longer before she lost it. He stayed clamped on her tight as she pushed on him. Her movements succeeded in driving her farther. She lifted one hand to reach under her sweats and get between her legs but he brushed it away and shoved his own in its place, his teeth, never giving up their grip. She opened for him and his hand coursed between her folds and over her button.

He released just long enough to talk. "You are very wet. I like playing with this also." She writhed all the more. He pushed, his rough hand creating the friction needed. Now he was clamped on both her nipple and her clit. She gasped, sucking in air faster than it could be supplied. His fingers left her button to be replaced by the flat of his hand, allowing his fingers to play at her entrance. "Wonder what's in here." He curved a finger, delving just inside.

"Ahhhhhhh!" She tipped her hips, pulling on her once again captured point. Her head shook from side to side. The finger slid in farther, followed by another at her entrance.

"You're so warm and wet." Every time he spoke and recaptured her tip, his insides tightened more. The first finger moved in and out of her while the second moved around her hole. He lifted his palm and pushed her button hard with his thumb. She didn't know how much more of this she could take, but she didn't ever want him to stop either. She'd already cum twice since she started trying to warm him up. No huge O's but they were O's. He sunk the second finger into her, this time pushing them in as far as they'd go, then fucking them in and out of her. She continued to shift around, barely feeling the teeth holding her nip, but still feeling the effects it was having on her pussy. His fingers curved and she felt him brush her g-spot.

She lowered her chest to his face and mashed the boob that he had a grip on into his face and continued to grind into his hand. His fingers kept hitting her spot. "SHIT! I'm going to cum again!" Her muscles contracted around his fingers. One finger pushed in deeper and the other stayed curled and pushing on her spot. His thumb pushed her clit and her grinding gave it even more pressure. She squeezed around his fingers, wishing that she had his cock in her again, but this was amazing. "FUUUUUCK!!!!!"

He released her tip, with a lick. "Oh yeah. There it is. Bet you wish that was my cock you were riding." She smiled at him talking to her like she this. She'd asked him to talk to her during their first fuck, but she wondered if he hadn't deduced her fetish for it . With her tip free, she arched her back as she rode out her orgasm.

"Oh Please. Don't stop." She begged. His fingers kept rubbing her spot. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhh! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" His free hand continued to play with her boobs while she came. "Ahhhhhh. Shit! Yes! Fuck! That feels so good!" She continued to ride his fingers until she was left grinding on them as she tried to catch her breath. This fingers kept pushing into her even after she stopped shoving on them.

Exhausted, she slid his head out from under her borrowed shirt and turned slowly in his arms so they were spooning. His fingers never leaving their place inside her and his other hand never leaving her chest.

She lay there spent, just feeling his hands caress a breast and rub the inside of her cunt. Right now, she never wanted to be rescued.

--------------------------------------------------

"You BITCH!" Derek screamed again. "You're mine!" He swung at the two bodies on the blanket. His fists passing right through them. Over and over, he swung, while first they fucked each other and now this stranger fingered and squeezed her. "STOP!" He tried stomping on them, but there wasn't even a breeze to alert them to his presence. This did not discourage him.. He'd found a way to get to her before. He'd find another.

------------------------------------------------------

Bridget woke slowly at first, but the kink in her neck and a chilly breeze on her face reminded her where she was. She stretched a little and opened her eyes. The blue sky above her let her know that it was well into dawn outside the darker ravine, but she could definitely see her surroundings. She tingled at the feel of a handstill lying across one of her breasts and another resting lightly on her snatch. Her body heat started rising when she felt something push at the material of her backside. She rubbed back against it, it's stiffness pushing between her thighs. She let out a small sigh and rested her hand over the one on her breast. It didn't move. Strange that neither of his hands moved. She reached behind her and down between them and wrapped her hand around the pushing member. Her face scrunched. His "cock" was cold, not warm. And the skin...didn't feel like skin at all. Then it pulsed and moved, pushing farther through her thighs. In a flash a realization, she yelped, released her grip and spun away, pushing the blanket down over the intruder and flinging it away. "Snake, snake, snake!" She kept hollering, so Brian would understand why they were suddenly uncovered. The snake slithered out from the blanket and quickly disappeared into the distance. She went over and picked up the blanket, watching the snake until she was sure that it wasn't coming back. Her heart pounded and she shuddered at the thought of where that thing had been. "I thought that was you." She put a hand to her beating chest and tried to return the beat to normal. She had to admit that she was surprised they had not encountered any other wildlife during the night.

Of course, they're been pretty active...until she fell asleep. Her heart sped up again. They'd both fallen asleep. Brian wasn't supposed to sleep with his injury. "Brian?" She turned back to him expecting him to be watching her, but he hadn't moved. "Shit. Brian." She dropped down next to him, instinctively looking around for help, as if it would come driving over the top of the ridge on cue. Her heart beat an extra few beats when she could see Derek's dead body by the front of the car, but she averted her eyes and focused on someone who really mattered. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. Why did I let him fall asleep? I'm so stupid! She slowly leaned in close to his face and let out a loud sigh of relief when she heard a shallow breath. "Oh, thank you." She then pushed him onto his back and shook his shoulders. "Brian! Wake up!" His lashes fluttered but then stopped, giving her at least some indication that he heard her.

1...56789...11