The Ghost and Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another little bit. Out a fraction then back in. And again. Another little bit. Out a fraction, then back in. Slowly and oh so torturous. And then it appeared to seat and hold. Her hips moved wildly against the rough ravine floor, graving more. Suction was back on her breasts and her nipples were pulled and sucked. Then they were pushed. Her nipples ground into her body and rolled over her ribs. Her whole body went wild, arms and leg flailing. "Oh FUUU...UUU.....UUCK!" She screamed over and over, unable to stop as the thing in her began shoving in and out of her. And the cock twisted and the backs of her nipples rolled.

Then she couldn't breath...and she didn't care.

------------------------------------------------------------

"That's right, my slut, you know you want it." Derek saw her legs part for him and knew she was now beyond reason. When he had laid her down, he had replaced his snake-like finger with his cock. He rimmed her, enjoying the feel of her softness, open and longing for him. He teased her. Plugging her just enough, then pulling back and in again a couple times. Slowly, he savored the warmth that engulfed his cock a little at a time. One last time with this woman who had become so dangerous to him. "Ahhhhh!" He finally filled her. He could make himself larger and hurt her. Maybe even tear her open and completely impale her. He resisted the urge. Instead he held tight against her. "FTF, baby!" He grabbed her nipples and pushed them into her, rubbing the sensitive undersides against her ribs. As he knew, this made her wild. Her whole body thrashed and bucked around his cock. It felt amazing.

He watched her flail under him for a few minutes longer. He then began pushing himself deeper into her and then slid in and out at a steady rhythm. He rolled her nipples harder. She writhed under him. "Oh FUUU...UUU.....UUCK!" She screamed. Bouncing her "U's" with each of his thrusts. It was time.

Without stopping his ministrations on her, one of his hands left her worn nipple and slid up her soft chest to her throat. He rubbed his thumb along the supple skin over her voice box that he felt vibrate with her moans. He then stretched his fingers around the circumference of her throat and began to squeeze. "I've been told that asphyxiation at the height of sexual arousal will take you to even higher." He tightened. "I'll ask you when you get to this side." He sped up his assault on her as her breaths strained under his hand.

"Hey!"

Derek looked up and froze mid thrust. The deputy from the SUV was stumbling around the over turned vehicle. A flash light lighting the way and landing where Bridget lay in the dirt, her erotic efforts weakening and her breath pinched off. Blood ran down his handsome features and soaked into his shirt. Derek laughed as the deputy took in the invisible hands rolling her naked nipple, the mashing of the flesh between her legs, and then the imprint of the vise grip around her throat. There was nothing anyone could do to stop him.

Then something began to change. The sound of air began to rasp under this hand. A hand that started to become more translucent. "What have you done?" He screamed but no one answered his unheard question. "No!" He spied his rotting remains at the feet of the deputy. His hands began to sink through Bridget's skin. His long cock, which moments before was pumping and working her, now hung limp and useless. "I'll kill you!" He leapt up and charged the man with all the strength he had left, only to blow through the the solid frame. "Ah!!!!" He tried again and again as the man ran up to Bridget to inspect what damage had been done to her.

-----------------------------------------------

Bridget could feel her breath restoring her body, and with it a continuation of the most incredible need to cum. She moved her hips, but there was nothing there. She raised her breasts to meet hands but met nothing but air. Where was it? The cock that had just filled her, promising release. The hands caressing. Her body longed and searched. She saw a dark figure above her, talking to her but she couldn't understand the words. She did know that it was the voice of a man. And if it was a man, it had a cock. And she wanted it! Now! "Where's...where is he?" She rasped out.

"I think he gone. He stopped strangling you at least."

"No! No! I need..." She reached up and grabbed at the figure, pulling it down close to her. "Fuck me." She whispered through bruised airway.

"What?" The figured pulled back a little.

She pulled, stronger in her need. "I need to cum! Fuck me!" She grabbed a shaking hand and squashed it onto her breast. The hand didn't move, so she pushed it and moved it. "Please!" The fingers moved minutely, sending a tickle through her. She raised her chest up to meet it. The hand hesitated. Unsure, but stayed in place when she removed hers. "Ahh!" Her hand went down between her legs and worked her button. She needed filled.

"Oh please! Fuck me. Fuck me. " She pleaded. She had such a blinding need and this figure crouching over her refused to help.

"I don't..." He protested but had yet to remove his hand from her breast.

She felt it's warmth and blindly grabbed for the other hand. It went on her other breast easier but she needed a cock in her and he had yet to comply. She writhed in frustration. "Come on! Don't leave me like this!"

The hands began to squeeze gently, feeling the contours of her mounds. "That's it." She urged. "Yes." She watched the big hands move over her slowly. Her eyes spied the flash light that he had sat on the ground next to him. Just right. If he wasn't willing to fuck me, I'll do it myself. She pulled him closer, then turned herself so that she was lying on his lap with him above her and he could continue to do what little he was doing to work her boobs. She gripped the flashlight using both hands, her arms pushing her boobs up firmer into the hands and the flashlight was pushed smoothly into her. "Ahhh." The light on the end bobbled as it moved in and out of her. She finally pushed it completely in until only the bright beam shined between her folds. She closed her legs on it and tried to get her release.

---------------------------------------------------

Brian watched his flashlight course in and out between Bridget's legs. This was a completely unexpected turn of events. His head was killing him and he could barely sit up any more. The fact that he was able to get to and drag a body any distance was nothing short of a miracle. He was unsure how much blood he'd lost while hanging upside down in the SUV, and now this. While he was attracted to her, she had been through a trauma and what kind of person was he to do her like this? In the dirt, down a rotted ravine. He couldn't bring himself to that point, no matter how much she wanted it. Not to mention that it was completely unprofessional. He was on duty, he couldn't just unzip and take her.

When she put his hand to her breast, he attempted to pull it way but she was determined to hold it there. The longer it was there, the less was his resolve to pull it away, so he kept it there. It was soft and firm and he liked the feel of it. When she took the other hand, he didn't protest. Now here she was, lying on his lap, shoving his flashlight into herself. He felt his cock move and he sucked in a deep breath. Both to get oxygen to his aching head and to calm his unwanted arousal. He turn away and tried not to watch. He did, however, continue to touch those wonderful orbs that she was pushing up at him. Eventually, he found his attention drawn to her again. The flashlight cast a small amount of reflective glow on them, allowing him to see the perky nipples. He rubbed his hands over them, occasionally flicking and pinching them, which caused Bridget to moan. Her head rolled occasionally on his lap, pressing against him in a way that was getting hard to ignore. His rubbing of her breasts was supposed to help speed her release, but she only seemed to be getting worse.

After pushing his light in farther and farther, she finally just left it all the way in, closed her legs and rubbed her clit, hoping that would work. Since she didn't have to hold the light any more, she was able to use one hand to press into her clit. She arched her back and moved her hips. "Oh! come on!" The flash light had all but disappeared inside of her from her thighs rubbing against it and still no release.

He took another steadying breath and began squeezing her harder, hoping that he could trigger something. What he did trigger was more movement under his heavy belt. He breathed deep, willing himself for control, but he felt Bridget's free hand reach behind her head and take a firm grasp on him through his pants. "Oh shit." He shifted in an attempt to dislodge her but she was determined. "Bridget, don't." He gasped at the pain speaking so forcefully had cause. He definitely had a concussion and was doing everything he could to ignore the nausea that crept in the back of his consciousness. To his relief, the hand slid away.

"AHHH! Please, I need to cum. Okay, okay..." Her chest heaved. "Suck them."

Brian's hands stopped. "Um, no." He really didn't think he could control himself if he did that.

"Why not? Are they not good enough for you?" She slapped her hands onto the ground. What's wrong with you? A woman needs to cum, begs you even to do her and you say no?" Her voice was rising and it wasn't helping his head any. "Maybe you don't like girls, is that it? Figures, all you hot guys are always playing for the other team."

Brian sighed. She was not playing fair. Then his rattled brain heard what she said. She thinks I'm hot hot. He shook his head. So not fair. He slowly leaned over and using his hand to squeeze her flesh, he licked and then latched on to her nipple. She tasted so good. She pulled his face down onto her, forcing him to devour more, larger pieces of her. She moaned and used her thighs to twist the light. "Come on, come on." She pleaded as he sucked her for all he was worth. He moved from one to another, rolling and biting. Pulling her up in his teeth and rolling her nub with his tongue.

"Try pushing them into my ribs and holding them there." She suggested. He did as she asked and she began to wiggle and her hips began to grind and that was where she stayed. "Stop! stop!" She begged, it just made it worse. "I need a cock."

He now felt his cock moving as if to volunteer. It was pushing against his belt, looking for a way to continue growing. He tried to slow his pulse and lower his blood pressure. The increase in both was making him dizzy and his head...well now both of them...were pounding. Not for the first time, he was thinking that he was going to lose the battle.

She quickly rolled over and tried to grind herself into the ground. He let out a whine of almost resignation. Her face was right in his lap. "Give it up." She hummed with her mouth on him as she continued her grinding, her breath gasping.

He looked down at her. "Nothing you've tried so far has helped. I mean, you have an 8 inch mag light inside you. If that doesn't do it, then I don't see how I can help." He was trying to hold on to the last of his professional ethics.

"You're real. Not a cold, hard piece of metal. I want to see you go into me. I want to slowly slide down your cock until we meet in the middle. Can you see it?"

He held a hand to his throbbing head...the one on his shoulders. The vision was becoming overwhelming. "Yeah, I think so." He could physically feel his walls of resistance crumble. He felt her hands work at undoing his utility belt. "Wait." He laid a hand over hers.

"Whaaaat?" She whined.

He got up slowly to keep himself from falling over. "If we're going to do this. It's not going to be in the dirt." With only the starlight to guide him, he stumbled to the vehicle and climbed through one of the broken back windows. After feeling around, he soon found what he was looking for and backed out. He laid a large blanket on the ground and watched Bridget roll onto it and mess with the light that had been such a disappointment to her. He untucked his shirts and removed his utility belt, then his head thanked him when he finally went horizontal next to Bridget. Her hand quickly went for his pants belt. Once that was loosened, he could look down and see the tip of his cock working it's way out. She took that tip between her fingers and rubbed it until it was primed. Then she undid the button and zipper, pulling down his boxers.

He proudly watched his cock bounce free. He began to shiver a little in the night breeze but her mouth quickly warmed him back up. He soon found that he had to lay completely down to stop the dizziness from his head injury. That was okay with him, Bridget seemed content to do things herself.

----------------------------------------------------

Yes! Finally. She thought she'd never get him to help her. Nothing she'd done would push her over that edge and she needed him. She had to cum and she'd do anything to make that happen. Why couldn't Derek had just let her cum before he tried to kill her. She knew that thought should disturb her but she really didn't care right now. She got his pants pulled out of the way enough to do the job she needed. It was dark, and she was using the only light, but she could see his solid cock start to droop in the night air and sucked it in, determined to bring it up to full mast. She dug in and pulled his heavy balls out so she could work them, too. She watched him lay back and didn't question the full reign he gave her. Once she'd accomplished full rise, she reached down and removed the useless flash light. It was wet but she didn't care. She turn the light onto his cock as she quickly straddled it. "You want to watch this?" She shined the light up at his face and froze. His shirt, arms and face had blood in many stages of drying. He painfully shielded his eyes as the light hit him. An image of him of him hanging upside down and unmoving, ate through her sex addled brain. "What..." She climbed up to face him. The cock she longed for was pointed directly at her but paused. "Brian?" She moved the light away. "I...I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Well, I did but...." She was so close, why did she have to look at him? She knew she was going to complete what she started but a small spark of guilt made her hesitate.

He didn't respond at first but opened his eye's and through the shadows she thought he glared at her. "Don't you dare stop now." He reached up at her swinging boobs and pinched them hard. "Just go easy. Okay?"

She groaned at the contact, the little bit of emotion extinguished, and slid back down. She rubbed him between her folds to warm him up again, then shined the light on them. She felt if she could watch this, she might be able to make something happen. She raised up high and held him while she ensured that he went where she wanted. After Derek's large, super paranormal cock, she was surprised that she felt anything at all. Just as she thought, though, the visual was sparking all kinds of bells. She lowered just enough to hold him in and watched herself slide on that little bit. Then she lowered a little bit more, doing the same thing. Soon, he was completely sheathed. She glanced up at him and could see that he had raised up on his elbows long enough to watch. She leaned back a little and took in the moment. Thanks to Derek, it would be a while before she'd be able to truly have another 'feel the fuck' session. Right now, though, between the slide and the hold, the 'see the fuck' was working wonders. She felt his soft, warm balls under her ass.

She moaned. "I think this is going to do the trick." She raised up again and did mini drops on him, so that she didn't jostle him too much. She rolled and twisted, his cock delving deep. Finally, all the signals were going where they were supposed to go. She leaned forward, her boobs hanging close to his face. He took one nipple into his mouth and began sucking and biting. He'd lick it to start it swinging, then work on the other. This really got her squirming. "Oh yeah, oh yeah. Suck them." He complied, using his mouth on one and his fingers on another. She was breathing hard and fast again, matching the tempo of her slides. "Come on, come on." He took both orbs in his hand and squeezed. While doing that, he repeated what had come so close to sending her over the top before. He pushed a finger onto each nipple and sent them both mashing to her ribs. "Ahhhh!!! Ooooooo!" She began bouncing, rubbing her clit hard into him. Her legs flailed on either side of him, and still he held. "Oh SHIT...FUCK!" She screamed over and over. She had had multiple orgasms before but this was like one on top of the other, on top of the other. Wave after wave. Her body wove and convulsed. Spasming hard around Brians cock. She didn't know how long she selfishly satisfied herself with him. It could have been a few minutes, or hours. She lost all track of time. She could feel his full balls every time she leaned back and knew that he was ready to burst. She leaned forward so he could hear her over his own moans. "Take me."

Her legs wrapped tight around his lower back as he slowly rolled onto his elbow, then over the top of her. Her pussy just kept contracting and it felt amazing to have him sliding inside her from the top now. She let him set the pace as he sunk is cock. He pushed her into the blanket and she wished that there wasn't so much give on the ground under them. She lifted her legs up higher on his back so he could get deeper. She heard him moan as he sunk into her, reaching as far as he could. His moans made her grip his cock tighter and she worked to meet his forceful thrusts.

His breathing, if possible, got even faster and she could almost hear his heartbeat. She undid the buttons on his uniform and pushed under his blood stained tee shirt to rub his chest. She toyed with his hard nipples. Tweaking and twisting them.

"Oh Shit. You're amazing." He gasped through his pants.

She allowed herself a smile. His voice had deepened in his lust and it's deep vibration was so sexy. She could really like this guy. With her one hand she worked a breast and the other roved over his chest and pinched a hot nipple. "You're not so bad yourself, deputy."

His thrusts became quicker and she could tell he had gone about as long as he could. He pushed into her and held as he smirked down at her. "How do you want it?

There was really no decision to make. "I'm on the pill. However you want." She stopped him before he could start again. "Wait, you're clean, right? I mean...well, you know."

He choked. "Yes." He moved inside her. "Hell of a time to ask." He muttered, then thrust a few more times and held again. Bridget moved against him and could feel the power of him releasing inside her. She began to grind harder and pulled him tight with her feet when she suddenly shot to another orgasm. By now he was having a hard time holding himself up, the task taking it's toll. They both groaned and panted through their orgasm. Once Brian had emptied all he could into her, he slowly rolled to the side, bringing her with him to sit on him again.

Bridget finished rubbing herself to fulfillment against him, their cums mixing and running down her legs and his hips. She laid down over his chest, spent and still spasming around him. He felt so good in her. Soon her breaths slowed and and for the first time noticed the smell of the blood. "Do you have another shirt in the car? I can get it for you."

He nodded but didn't respond. She slowly extracted herself from his limp cock. She picked up the now dry flashlight and went to dig through the supplies. Only once, when she shined the light around, did she see Derek's decomposing body. She quickly averted the illumination so it was hidden in the dark again. She thought about going over and kicking it, but didn't think she could bring herself to even look at it, let alone touch it, so she return to her objective.

1...45678...11