The Ghost and Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian!" When no other response was given, she put her hand onto the cool grass. "Last chance! Wake up!" She shook him hard again but got nothing. "I'm so sorry." She then reached down and shoved her chilled hand down his pants and wrapped it around his cock.

A quick breath, a sharp moan and his eyes were at least opened to where she could see he was not pleased. "What......the......Hell?!!!" His hands tried to move weakly for hers but she had already removed her warmed hand, so his went to his head. "Oh, my head. I think I'm going to be sick."

"Sorry." She shrugged and couldn't help an evil smile. "I couldn't get you to wake up." She put the covers back over him, tucking them around him tight, ignoring his steely glare. He was also turning paler. "Did you say you were going to be sick?"

He didn't even nod, his eyes said it all. She jumped up and began digging through the first aid kit that she'd used the night before. In victory, she pulled out the bag that she'd seen in there. She shoved it at him just in time. He turned away from her and she could only imagine how much he must have been hurting. She tentatively reached over to rubbed his back, hoping that it would give some comfort. When he was finally finished, he closed the bag and she handed him a water bottle to let him rinse. "Sorry." He mumbled as he washed out his mouth, then slowly drank a few sips of water before lying back down.

"Are you okay?" She noticed his hands shaking as she pulled the covers up tighter around him.

"Peachy." He shivered. "Just really don't want to move for a while." He closed his eyes but kept a firm grip on the puck bag.

"I can't let you fall back to sleep." She made sure that he knew she meant what she said.

He began to nod, but stopped and groaned. "They have to be coming soon. They would have started looking at first light."

She began shivering in the cool, morning air but she had to pee. "I'll be right back." She stood up and looked around for a good spot.

"Where are you going?"

"Well, I'm going to get me a big stick and I'm going to go beat that snake and cook it for breakfast."

He opened his one eye. "Snake?"

"I'll tell you about it later. I'm going to find a place to pee." She bent down and handed him an empty water bottle. "Since you can't seem to move, you might want to take advantage while I'm gone." He took the bottle tentatively. "Unless you need some help." She smiled sweetly at him.

He grunted. "I think I can manage."

She patted his arm and left, picking her way around some bushes far enough away for some privacy and was as quick as possible. She really didn't like roughing it like this. She came back just in time to see Brian crawl back onto the blanket and fall back down. "What are you doing?! You're going to get sick again!" She threw the cover back over him again.

He pressed his hands into his into her eyes. "Ah. No yelling."

She lowered he voice. "Well then don't be stupid."

"I'm not peeing in a bottle." He said it weakly but it was said with all the authority he could muster.

"Fine." She then knelt on the blanket next to him and watched him for a few minutes until she was sure that he wasn't going to be sick again. She nodded toward Derek's body. "I still can't believe you were able to drag him down here." She paused and put a hand to his chest and spoke sincerely, in the morning light. "Thank you." She had thanked him during the night while they'd spoke, but she could see him clearly in the light and wanted him to know how much she really meant it.

He slowly opened his eyes and reached from under the covers to take her hand. "You're very welcome." They held each others gaze for a long moment. "After we get out of here, I hope you know that I'll be asking you out on a proper first date." He made the effort to smile at her.

She smiled uncomfortably. Her work had always come first. Sex was a biological itch that she would scratch when she needed it and there was never a shortage of cocks around. Men in general had never been practical and she just didn't have time to pet their egos. She liked to come and go when she wanted and not have to worry about whether she got home late, or wanted to sit on the couch uninterrupted and eat ice cream while unwinding from a rough day. She was rarely lonely and she liked her life, she wasn't sure she wanted to change it. She chewed on her lip while she sorted through her thoughts.

"Well...it was just a thought." Brian's drowsy words broke through her musings. He looked up at the blue sky.

"No." She quickly wanted to explain, but didn't really know how to voice her selfishness. "It's not...." She sighed. What was wrong with her? This guy was nice. He saved her life. He drug the mangled, chewed up, disgusting remains of a dead man across a ravine. He was the one who believed her about Derek. She knew more about him from their one night together than any other guy that she ever met. He talked to her and kissed her with a passion that she'd never felt. "It's just..." Okay, he deserved the truth. "I..." She fidgeted. "I don't know how to date. I work a lot and when I'm not working, I'm tired and just want to relax... you know? There just hasn't ever seemed to be enough time for a relationship." She looked away, embarrassed.

"I see." He still held her hand and was absently rubbing the back of it with a calloused thumb.

The touch wasn't sexual in any way and she marveled at the way her heart longed for him not to let go. She'd been attracted to many men before, but this feeling was twisting up her logic. She was actually feeling something that she'd not felt before. She liked this guy. And not just for sex. She realized that she really did want to see him again and that brought a smile to her face. She, the independent Bridget, really wanted to get to know him and make time for him.

"What?" He appeared to be uncomfortable with the intense way she was staring at him.

"I...I'd like it very much if you would ask me out on a proper date." She smiled nervously at him. She was nervous but at the same time happier than she could ever remember being.

He smiled back at her and weakly raised the covers to let her under. "You're shivering."

She had been so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't even noticed, but she didn't crawl under. She squeezed his hand and stood up. "I'll warm up. I'm going to go find some help but I need you to stay awake. Can you do that?"

He made to nod but stopped. "Yeah."

She looked for any sign that she shouldn't leave him, but he seemed to be okay for now. She went to the vehicle and was able to find a bright colored flag for directing traffic. She almost laughed with joy when she found the hazard flares, then let out a small puff of aggravation when she realized that she could have used one to start a fire with during the night. She waved the flag around a few times. "You're a natural." He jokingly commented.

"I bet you say that to all the girls." She smiled at him as she dumped the first aid supplies next to him on the blanket and used the backpack to carry the flag, flares and some water. "Stay awake." She leaned in and kissed him. "I'll be back as soon as I can." He took her hand until she pulled away, and she turned and trudged up the steep slope. Every now and then, she needed to stop and catch her breath. It hadn't looked so far from below. Finally she crested the top and the sun was brighter and the air was warmer. They'd driven into the sunset the evening before, so she now squinted into the morning sun to where she hoped the search party would come from. The landscape rolled too much to get a direct line of sight to they had come from.

She looked to the floor of the ravine at Brian's small form below. She didn't want to leave him alone very long, so she looked at her watch and began a fast walk. They had to be looking for them, maybe she'd get lucky.

A half hour later, she looked at her watch. She found it harder and harder to walk on the soft, uneven terrain. She knew she should go back, but she just wanted to get over the next dune. She also knew that she'd said that many dunes ago. Just one more, she promised herself. So over she went, then there was another dune, and another. Another half hour went by and she couldn't convince herself that rescue was over the next dune anymore. She turned around, defeated and picked up her pace. It would be at least another hour to make it back.

She was walking for about 15 minutes when she heard a motor behind her. Her adrenaline rushed and she turned and ran full speed toward the sound. She crested another of the never ending dunes and cried in relief at the SUV kicking up dust. It wasn't coming directly at her, though. She began running as fast as she could, waving the flag and screaming. "HEY! HELP!" She choked on the dust and screamed louder when the vehicle made to crest another dune that would take them out of sight. She stopped and dumped the pack, her hands fumbling for the flares. She pulled the igniter and raised it just before the SUV disappeared over the hill. "NO!!!!!!" She screamed. She dropped to her knees, sucking the dusty air. "NO!!!!!" She sobbed. She'd been gone too long. There was no way Brian had stayed awake. What if he got sick again and choked. He could be dead and she left him. She'd finally found someone to care about and she just walked away to let him die. She had begun sobbing so loud that she almost didn't hear the SUV roar over the hill again and head toward her.

She looked up and jumped to her feet, now crying with relief and waving the flare as she ran toward her rescuers.

-------------------------------------------------

Derek stomped around the small area that he'd been confined to since Bridget's new asshole boyfriend had found his body. He'd tried to follow Bridget but only made it a little way up the ravine before he couldn't go any farther. It was like he was tethered to his body now. "I hate you!" He screamed at Brian. "You ruined everything! She was mine!" He continued his useless ranting and attempts at battery on Brian.

After about an hour, he noticed Brian wince hard and hold his head in pain, then slowly his eyes started to droop and they would stay shut longer and longer . "Brid....." Brian tried calling out but his strength wasn't there.

"That's right, lover boy. You need to sleep. You know you want to." Derek projected as much calm as he could. He knew that if he could get wonder boy to sleep, there was a chance he wouldn't wake up. He was so hopeful when Bridget almost couldn't wake him up earlier. The headache seemed to be getting worse. Maybe this time would be the charm. "That's right." He cheered when Brian's eyes finally closed and didn't open again. "Sleep." He laughed as the breathing got shallower.

After another hour, Derek could feel his nemesis' life force's hold on its body weakening. "Yes! This will devastate her."

----------------------------------------------------

Bridget gripped the seat in front of her as she pointed out the way back to the ravine. The two officers had radioed for a medical helicopter and it had just flown over them. "Please be okay." She silently pleaded as they followed. The helicopter had landed at the edge of the ravine and medics were already dragging a stretcher and medical supplies down the hill when her SUV came to a stop. She was out before the dust started falling and quickly followed. "Brian!" She couldn't see him move.

The medics were trying to wake him up and getting no response by the time she ran up to them. She heard them announce that he was not breathing and she noticed that his lips and face were turning blue. She closed her eyes and couldn't watch as one of the medics pulled out a tube and leaned over Brian's face. She tried to hold her emotions together. I left him alone. Why did I leave him alone? She watched them check his eyes and the tears began welling again as the medic confirmed the concussion and shook his head. His expression was not encouraging. She sniffled and tried not to get in the way of their work, but she couldn't watch anymore.

Her mind inexplicitly began to wonder. Memories of what she had gone through the past couple of days flooded her. They were so strong that it blocked out everything around her. In her mind, she felt Derek's hands on her, squeezing her. Her insides began to tickle and she was appalled at the thoughts she was having and her reaction at such a time, but she couldn't seem to stop. Her legs parted slightly as the memory of the pool and the large invisible cock that made her scream into the water as it fucked her silly. What is going on? Brian was dying not six feet from me and I'm sexually excited and thinking about Derek? Her eyes widened in realization. "Derek." She growled. He wasn't as gone has we had thought he was. Suddenly her body was ablaze and she froze. Her insides were contracting and her breasts tightened. Holy shit!

--------------------------------------------

Derek had watched the medics slide down the hill with their gear. "Ha! You're too late!" He had been working hard to get Brian to let go. Now he had his hand through Brian and was slowly succeeding in pulling the life essence from his body. "So close. Come on." He cheered again when Brian's head separated from his body and the confused spirit's eyes opened painfully and looked around. "Hurts doesn't it?" He laughed. "Don't worry, it gets worse." He pulled harder. "It's not as bad if it's done quick. Like pulling off a bandaid. But you get to suffer." A medic announce that his patient wasn't breathing and Derek knew he had won. He let go, wanting to prolong Brian's pain as long as possible. He did an evil victory dance and ran over to Bridget who had turned her head away and was crying.

"Oh no. Don't cry." He sneered. "You will always be mine." He put his hands to her, as if to touch her. "Remember!" He demanded. "How I touched you." His hands attempted to grab her breasts and squeeze them. Even though he again couldn't feel her, he saw her shuddered. "Yes." He continued to move over her. "Remember how I fingered you in the pool?" His hand went to her snatch and he pushed his fingers in her. He smiled as he could see her breathing quickened and her stance instinctively widened ever so slightly. He saw her eyes close and she said his name. "That's right, bitch. I made you cum...hard!" His force intensified. "And this is how you repay me?!" He moved forward and entered her physical space. "Yes! Feel me!" He heard her gasp as he 'touched' all her intimate spots at once, felt her intensify around him. "You're lover is dead and you're getting off." He looked over at Brian, who was sitting up, still dazed, but was watching them. Derek pushed harder and moved with Bridget when she fell to her knees because she couldn't stand any more. He laughed at Brian who was finally seeming to figure out what was going on and was struggling to pull himself from the painful drag of his body so he could get at Derek. "That's right. Come and save her." He coaxed. He saw Brian's face twist in pain.

"Let her go!" Brian's voice was weak and, had Derek still been alive, it would have still been menacing. But he wasn't alive and he knew that Brian couldn't hurt him.

"Or what? You'll kill me?" He heard Bridget moan. "Our whore is about to cum." He noticed that the officers who had driven the rescue car were coming over to Bridget to help the 'grief stricken' woman. "Oh look, and she has an audience. I think she really likes having people watch." He tormented the struggling spirit. "If I feel like sharing sometime, maybe we could both do her together." He watched Brian struggle harder, knowing that once he was completely detached from his body, there was no going back. "That's right." He moved inside Bridget. So far she had hidden the reason for her weakness very well behind a mask of grief, but he wanted more. He wanted to see the look on their faces when she shoved a hand down her sweats and began fingering herself to completion, or pinched her nipples and pleasured herself while their friend on the force slipped away before them.

-------------------------------------------

Bridget froze in place, not daring to move for fear of stimulating herself more. She looked over to Derek's ravaged body. The officers who had found her had wondered over in confusion, trying to piece it into the puzzle. She hated that body and the evil that came out of it. She wanted nothing more than to find a big rock and bash it to pieces. This was her fault. She should have known that Derek would never give up so easily. Somehow, he'd brought Brian to this point and now he was trying to make her cum. He seemed to take even more pleasure when the cumming took place in public for all to see. She bit her lip and hugged herself as her body continued to betray her. Her legs shook and she went down to her knees.

She covered her face with her hands as a low moan escaped. She felt hands on her shoulders, as one of the officers knelt next to her in a gesture of comfort. She bit back another moan, her hands wanting nothing more than to plunge into herself and make herself scream in release. No, she wanted Brian to make her scream, but he was dying and it was her fault. She pulled him into this mess by asking for his help. She's the one who left him alone. There was no way that she could have known that Derek was still around, but Brian still wouldn't have been here if not for her. He was going to die and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Derek had found a way haunt her for the rest of her life.

Her insides contracted harder and her thighs tightened. She hoped that no one noticed. She leaned into the comforting arms of the officer, pressing into him. Please, I can't take much more.

"Our Father, which art in Heaven."

Her eye's flew open when the whispered words of the second officer made something inside her jerk. She turned and looked at him. He was holding a cross and praying for Brian.

"Hallowed by Thy name."

A fear other than her own coursed through her. That was it! She forced her legs up and knelt taller, gripping the officer tighter. She'd never said the prayer but she'd heard it before, so she mumbled it along with him.

"Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven."

The urge to cum slowly left her and the fear grew more intense. That's right you... She was about to call him a foul name but didn't want to risk loosing the momentum that the prayer had taken. Get out of me and go to Hell where you belong!

"Forever, Amen."

She stood and the officer released her enough now that she seemed to have calmed, but still stayed close. She looked into herself, still able to feel Derek. "Please, say it again." She asked of the one who had prayed. "Louder."

He looked at her curiously. She wanted to tell him of the evil that was with them, but couldn't see him believing. They'd think she was crazy. It was one thing to pray for a fallen friend, but another to be told you were doing an exorcism. "Please." She pleaded.

He nodded and began again, speaking louder when Bridget moved closer. She felt Derek becoming weaker in her consciousness, and she pushed with all her will. The prayer ended again. 'So close.' She saw the officer looking down at her. "Please, one more time."

He nodded sadly and began again. She knew that he was only trying to comfort her but it didn't matter. He'd never know he was possibly saving both her and Brian. As the words continued, she felt the last hold on her slip away with a snap. The relief started a new batch of tears. She now focused on Brian. Derek had left her, but was he finally gone or could he still hurt Brian?

------------------------------------------------