All Comments on 'The Ghost Writer'

by pinata

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked this Story

A few instances of passive voice and some minor errors detract from an otherwise nice telling of some decent horror.

Rather King-Like in form, content and style, but original enough to still be pleasing.

pinatapinataover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

If you'd care to elaborate further, I could fix the errors and the passive voice segments. I'd like to make my work as good as possible, and am always willing to learn from those who are willing to teach.

As for the King comparison... I was actually kind of shooting for that, so I'm glad people picked up on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It is beyond obvious

that you've never had sex in your entire life. As painful as I'm sure that is for you, being 32 years old and all, it's far more painful for those of us that have suffered through reading this. Especially since you somehow know even less about writing than you do about sex.

Starz DemonaStarz Demonaover 11 years ago
I think...

That was extremely well written. I loved the plot. :D This story was a treat to read.

JacksSordidTaleJacksSordidTaleover 11 years ago
I really liked this story

I thought the overall story was very intriguing, and the main character drew me to his plight. There was a bit of a pull from the story when she is trying to force her way in his door though, you state he is looking through a peephole, but the actions imply he is peeking through his doorway, with her pushing past him as he looks. Not too much of a detractor, but disjointing just the same. Thanks for putting your work up! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous