The Ghost Writer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinata
pinata
128 Followers

Her meaning was pretty clear... let her in, or die. I chose to live. Sue me.

"Here are the rules, since you apparently need them explained to you," she said. "When I come over, I expect you to fuck me as long, as hard and as many times as I want. Each time you refuse me, I'll kill someone you love. Tell anybody what I really am, and I'll kill them to keep them quiet. Fuck another girl besides me, and I'll kill her like I did that whore Sabrina."

She paused, raising her clawed hand and pressing it to her chest. "And just in case you're thinking you can kill me instead, allow me to give you a demonstration." The clawed hand plunged inside her chest, and pulled something back out. I saw with horror that it was her heart, still beating. She held it out toward me mockingly as I watched with even greater horror while a new heart grew inside her chest. Her wound closed over it.

"We fairies are harder to kill than you stupid humans could even conceive," she sneered. Then she pulled her dress over her head and stood before me naked, waiting for me to fuck her.

I gave it to her harder than usual, putting all of my anger over Sabrina's death into the act. When I fucked her in the ass, I made her bleed. Far from working the way I had intended, somehow the pain seemed to make her enjoy it more. She came loudly and enthusiastically.

She moved in a few days later. Yolanda followed. This turned out to be a mistake... even though there was no temptation on my part to fuck the fifty-something and slightly overweight Guatemalan woman, she was still a superstitious Guatemalan woman who didn't trust Kaitlyn as far as she could throw her. She seemed to know what Kaitlyn was on some level, although her term for it was 'El Diablo' rather than Leanan Sidhe.

One day, I got home from winning a Hugo Award to find Kaitlyn sitting in the kitchen, wearing only a thong, picking pieces of Yolanda out of her teeth with a long, slender claw. Apparently, the maid had gone too far in her disrespectful behavior.

Kaitlyn made me fuck her right there in the same room as the body. Then she made me get rid of Yolanda's corpse, too. I started looking for a new housekeeper the next day.

A few days after I found the new housekeeper -- a white girl with no accent who had been raised in a liberal atheist household, though I made sure she was also roughly the same age and size as Yolanda so Kaitlyn wouldn't suspect her of being involved with me -- my new agent, Jimmy (I had fired the asshole who called me dead weight), came over with two models.

Needless to say -- I did use the word models -- they were attractive. The one Jimmy was trying to hook me up with even looked a little like Kaitlyn... pale skin, black hair, long legs, curves in all the right places. Kaitlyn would have killed her right then and there had she been home, but the sun was still shining brightly. And I still had no idea where Kaitlyn went during the daylight hours.

That thought almost caused me to say yes to Jimmy's offer and fuck that model silly. But it was followed by the realization that Kaitlyn had somehow known what I did with Sabrina. "Get them out of here," I said.

"Dude, come on. Don't be such a nerd. Your girlfriend will never know. She's not even home!"

"I'm not interested," I told him flatly.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you practically drooling all over Joy's tits?"

I had no reply to that.

"Come on, man. Accept your reward. You've earned it," he continued.

"Look, I don't want this. Accept your reward for being a good agent and take both of them home with you."

His eyes lit up at the prospect, and a few minutes later he and the girls were gone. Joy, for her part, looked grateful... I didn't blame her. I wasn't as good-looking as I used to be, though my hair still hadn't turned completely white and there were only a couple of noticeable lines on my face.

Kaitlyn didn't come back home that night. The next day, there was news coverage of a fatal car accident... Jimmy had gone and parked himself under an eighteen-wheeler. A woman's severed head had been found near the car too, but police were still searching for the rest of her body.

Kaitlyn had a telltale scar around her neck when she came home the next night. It had healed by the time I finished fucking her. I never found out whether she killed the models or not. To be completely honest, I didn't want to know any more about her activities than I absolutely had to by that point in time.

We got married the next year. Kaitlyn, ever the exhibitionist, wore a backless gown with a piece of fabric cut out in front to reveal part of her breasts... a cleavage window, so to speak. A slit up the side revealed most of one leg, too.

For my part, I could still fill out a tux pretty well... my face was aging, but my body didn't seem to be. Not on the outside, anyway... on the inside there were the usual old-man problems. I was having to get my prostate checked, among other things.

Crystal, my editor's wife, came over to me at the reception. "I am so jealous," she said.

"Thank you," I told her. "I'm very flattered." Even more so in that gown... she looked even hotter than usual that day. Her red hair was done up in a fancy braided ponytail, and her strapless gown bared just the right amount of flesh. Her big tits poked out at the fabric a bit, and the dress didn't even have to stretch all that much to provide cleavage.

She giggled. "Actually, I meant that I'm jealous of you for getting to sleep with Kaitlyn," she said. "She makes me want to go back to my college days of wild lesbian experimentation."

I nearly dropped my champagne glass. She gave me a knowing smile and said, "Put that in your next story about me."

I had posted my story about her on Literotica a couple years ago, figuring if Kaitlyn was going to kill me anyway there was no reason not to antagonize her husband Kevin. But I had no idea she would read it.

It turned me on a little, knowing she had apparently enjoyed reading my fantasies about her. I fucked Kaitlyn extra hard that night, giving her a wedding night she would never forget.

I was starting to realize that her body got younger as mine got older. That night, her pussy even seemed tighter.

A few weeks passed, uneventfully except for frequent fucking sessions with Kaitlyn (her pussy was indeed getting tighter, there was no disputing it now) and a couple more bestsellers from the brilliant mind of Danny Sheehan.

I might as well have been Stephen King, as good as the publishing company was treating me now. That made my editor Kevin's visit even more surprising.

I was in my study writing my next book, completely unaware that anyone was approaching the house. It was early evening, the sun not quite completely down yet... Kaitlyn wasn't due back for another 15 minutes, maybe even half an hour.

It was the gunshots that alerted me that somebody was in the backyard first. This was followed by a woman screaming and the sound of shattering glass.

I hurried out into the main living area of the house to find Kevin striding through the shattered sliding glass door on the side of the house by the swimming pool, gun in hand.

"Jesus, Kevin. You could have just fucking knocked," I said.

"Always the funny guy, aren't you, Danny Boy?" he said. "Did you tell my wife jokes while you were fucking her?"

"Kevin, stop this!" Crystal said, entering the house the same way her husband had. "I swear, nothing happened between us!"

He smacked her in the face with the butt of his gun. "Shut up, bitch!"

When she straightened, blood was trickling out of her mouth. Gun or not, I wanted to rip his fucking face off. But I forced calmness into my voice. "What do you want, Kevin?"

"I want to know what you did with my wife. What rooms you fucked her in, how many times, which holes. You're good at those kinds of details, I read what she was fingering herself to. Does she swallow your cum? I could never get her to swallow."

"Kevin, it was just a fucking story. A fantasy I made up. I never touched your wife."

"What if I don't believe you?"

"Then shoot me."

"Don't think I won't do it," he said, his hand remarkably steady as he held the gun on me. I could detect only a slight tremor.

"Don't think I give a fuck one way or the other," I replied coldly.

The last of the sunlight disappeared below the horizon, and as the moon started to rise it lit the waters of the swimming pool. They were no longer still, but rippling suspiciously.

"Kevin, don't!" Crystal pleaded helplessly. Tears were streaming down her bruised and swollen face now.

"Didn't I tell you to stay out of this, bitch?" he snarled, turning the gun on her. When he swiveled toward her, he turned his back on the swimming pool entirely... when he fired the gun, Crystal was too busy hurling herself out of the way to notice anything else.

I was the only one who saw Kaitlyn emerging from the pool. She was a vision of perfection, wearing only a black slingshot bikini that had to be the skimpiest swimsuit I had ever seen. The only part of her breasts it really covered was the nipples, it was so tight at the crotch that her pussy lips were on display for all to see, and in back it went so far up her ass that it would be easy -- if not for the shoulder straps -- for someone standing behind her to think she was naked.

As Kevin adjusted his aim and Crystal scurried around the room looking for a hiding place, Kaitlyn strode calmly through the hole in the glass door and into the house. Her fist slammed into Kevin's back, then erupted through his chest. Her claws were out.

The gun fell from his hand with a loud clatter. He half-turned, but didn't get any further than that.

It was the first time I had ever seen Kaitlyn's true form in all its distinct lack of glory. The gray-skinned, clawed monstrosity in the slingshot bikini raised an ugly, oversized head, filled with ugly, oversized teeth, and bit Kevin's head clean off.

I shit my pants, but have no idea whether it was due to horror or old age. Crystal was shrieking in terror now, her cries piercing the young night. The Leanan Sidhe retracted her fist from Kevin's headless body and let it fall, splattering blood all over the floor.

Crystal was running now. She made it just outside the hole in the door before Kaitlyn snapped her head around. The Leanan Sidhe's hair whipped out and tangled around Crystal's waist, and she gave an agonized screech of pain. I saw blood pattering on the concrete around the swimming pool in a rapidly increasing amount. Then I saw the upper half of Crystal's body separate from her legs, which managed to advance a single step before realizing they no longer had a body to support and collapsing to the deck.

Kaitlyn dragged Crystal's torso, trailing intestines, back into the house. "Get her legs," she told me.

I heard a telltale crunching sound behind me as I went to follow Kaitlyn's instructions, and knew that she was eating Crystal.

Police responded to the shots, but we had cleaned up everything except for the hole in the door by the time they got there. Kaitlyn did something to them, fucking with their minds somehow to prevent them seeing the damage. Every time I saw her, that girl revealed a new power (of course, the fact that she was still wearing the slingshot bikini and their eyes were firmly on her most of the time might have had something to do with them missing such an important detail as well). But I thought I knew how to beat her.

Kaitlyn liked to be spanked. I had found this out on accident the night Sabrina's body was found, when I had first started getting rough with her. I had wondered ever since then whether she might let me tie her up, and if so what advantage I might be able to take from that.

It finally occurred to me a couple of nights after my 31st birthday party. I purchased a large quantity of horse tranquilizer and fixed Kaitlyn a drink with it.

When she arrived a few minutes later, I had a drink with her -- making sure the glass with the horse tranquilizer was in her hand rather than mine -- and then broached the subject of bondage with her. She actually seemed rather enthusiastic, and once she was naked I bound her hands to the headboard of my bed and her feet to the bedposts (she was flexible enough that stretching her legs out to the sides like this didn't even hurt her).

I went down on her for the last time -- as bad as she was, she still tasted great, and I wanted one last lick -- and then we fucked a few times before she drifted off to sleep. The first time I entered her, I tore through what was unquestionably a hymen... she had reversed her age to the point where she had regained her virginity. After she fell asleep, I checked to make sure her bonds were as secure as I could make them, then opened the blinds. I slept on the floor that night.

I awoke at dawn to the sound of her agonized shrieking. "Top o' the mornin' to ya, bitch!" I said as I watched the sun melt off her perfect skin while she thrashed and squirmed. Each time her flesh melted off enough to expose an internal organ, it exploded as soon as the sunlight hit it. Lungs, liver, heart... all of it went off spectacularly, like fireworks filled with blood, painting the room red.

Right before her heart went, she turned to me. Her face had melted completely off, depriving her of any beauty she had once had and making her look like the hideous creature she actually was. "Please, stop this! I love you!" she said.

"Well, I don't love you, you evil cunt," I replied coldly as I watched her skull peel away and her brain explode.

I sat down at the computer to finish this very story, setting up the last scene... Kaitlyn's death. But then my left arm started acting funny. Before long, it was completely numb. And I realize now that the last scene of this story will not be Kaitlyn's death, but my own. I am having a stroke. When the housekeeper arrives this afternoon, nobody will be left alive inside the house.

It's surprisingly easy to make peace with that.

pinata
pinata
128 Followers
12