All Comments on 'The Giant Squid'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like it--

but--I hate to think that the squid was a "bad guy."

This is a very curious story.

But I like the idea that these people were watching over her all the time when she didn't know it.

Like, good paranoia? I don't know. Instead of believing that bad people were watching you, believing that good people were? Either one's "crazy," but--between the two, it must be better to believe that--even if that's just as crazy as believing bad people are--good people are watching over you--than bad?????????

See, I'm "trusting" something posted here.

Recently, I wanted to post a comment on something interesting I read, but the only way you could post anything was if you gave your email address, etc. I was so "obsessed" with wanting to say what I wanted to say, I finally just went ahead.

I'd seen a "situation" like this before, but not as "demanding." I'd felt frustrated at not being able to comment, and didn't. But for some reason, I was just "determined" to comment on--a fairey named Pee!

So you can see the conundrum I was in. (I've written an innocent pome in which someone PEES. For god's sake! Big deal! But so many friends acted--i'm not kidding--disgusted and/or repulsed that I'm sort of sensitive to this--issue. Which made me want to comment more [to more want to comment]. )

I just bet a Disapproving Rabbit was watching over me!

Probably Peppin--

RavishingRavishingover 13 years ago
Read before..

Read this on here before, but obviously I never left a comment. Bad Ravishing. It's the ending that makes the story complete and a piece of art. Wonderful writing Ogg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
They scared me before...

I'm terrifyed of squid (GIANT squid and octopus). This submission scares me on a new extent. Right this moment, I'm hyperventalating right this moment.

If I wasn't so afraid of deep sea dwealers I would have said this was a good submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This should be under

romance instead of humor...lol... you always hurt the one you love.

Wonderful story Og, I really enjoyed it and the ending.

Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
Squid...

causes giant giggles. This is truly a kind of different love triangle. I'll never look at sea creatures the same way again. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Jus' squiddin' around...

Tantacly speaking, a fine job. Not quite the humor I was expecting from you but a good story none the less. I got wrapped up in it pretty quick. And so did she.

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
aww

I don't have a fishtank... I want an octopus :D

Great story hon ;-)

jthserrajthserraabout 20 years ago
Perverse as this may be...

I thought it was one of the more erotic things I have read here, certainly several cuts above the flash and gash porn I have seen. I think I may have just a bit more respect for the squid as I eat my sushi at lunch today. Well done.

jim :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1530 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...