The Gift - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was wasted I said as I took a seat across from her. Tommy was talking fast but not really saying anything, just to fill the quiet. He stopped and leaned on the edge of the desk next to me and told Robert that we were just about to go looking for them, and how bout somebody passing that joint over! The guy my wife had passed the joint to handed it to Tommy and said that it was time for him to turn in. He closed the door behind him and the silence was suddenly deafening. Tommy took a hit and passed me the joint. I took a monster toke and pulled it down deep, holding it for a while. I exhaled and walked the joint over to my wife. Tommy, still trying to keep a conversation going, asked Robert when he'd started smoking, because he'd never seen him smoke before. Robert, who seemed uncomfortable for the first time since I'd met him, didn't say anything; but the look he gave Tommy spoke volumes - "Shut up!" So I asked where they'd been, because I was getting worried.

My wife said that they had been in most of the rooms at one time or another, the whole floor was just one big party. Then Robert chimed in and said that if they hadn't been thrown out of a room because the occupants wanted to go to bed they wouldn't have realized how late it was. I looked over at Robert and said that time sure goes by when you're having fun. He gave me that same smile from down at the bar and said yes, yes it does. He took a hit and passed the joint to my wife who was now wasted. One of the other guys stood up to get the joint from her and then she leaned back and braced herself with her hands on the bed behind her. I watched as the guy took his hit, anticipating him handing it to me. His eyes widened and he fought to keep from choking!

I looked over where he was looking and realized that when my wife had leaned back to brace herself, the front of her dress had crawled up her thighs! Sometime since leaving the lounge my wife had lost her panties. I remembered seeing them on her earlier, when she flashed the groom at the reception, and then again climbing up on the barstool after dancing with Robert. Now this guy was staring at her smoothly shaved pussy. So was everyone else in the room other than Robert, who was sitting next to her on the bed; and it was a damn safe bet that he had already seen it! I tried not to look! The other guys tried not to get caught looking. We made quick work of the joint and I gave my wife my best 'are you ready to leave' raised eyebrows look. She slid forward off the bed, giving her audience an even better look at her red and swollen clit protruding from between her sopping wet pussy lips.

My wife stood up and said that she was ready to leave any time I was. Then she turned and stooped over and gave Robert, who was still sitting on the bed, a way-more-than-just-friends kiss and said that it was nice to meet him. Everyone pretended not to notice the puddle of spunk on the back of her dress and pooled on the bed where my wife had been sitting as Robert smiled brightly and said that the pleasure had been all his; and that maybe they would meet again.

We got back to our room and my wife asks if I was still okay with what had happened. I kissed her and told her that I was proud off her, and did my best to assure her that I loved her more than ever! We had mind-blowing sex and fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning on the drive home, and with a clear head, there wasn't nearly as much recrimination on my wife's part as the first time. I was slowly bringing her around to my way of thinking, and I was already talking about the next weekend when we could play the The Game again.

The Tuesday after the wedding my wife was waiting up for me when I got home from work. She didn't have to work the next day, and plenty of times in the past we had played our earlier version of the game on Tuesday nights, Wednesday mornings. But this time she wasn't dressed to go out. By the sombre look on her face I knew something was wrong! She wanted to talk. It had occurred to her that the only reason I had been pressuring her to have sex with other men was so that I could screw other women! If that's what I had in mind The Game was over.

Yes we had discussed her having sex with other men after reading those and other sex stories in the magazines to each other; but that was just a fantasy! Pillow talk to get our juices flowing! Then we escalated the game by moving it from the bedroom to the bar room and she had gone along with it. In fact, and to be honest, she found that dancing and flirting with other men really was exciting and she couldn't wait to get home and have sex with me. With me! But then I began pressuring her to ... , to have sex with other men! That and the thought of me with another woman had her in tears again, and she was inconsolable. It was more than she could bear and wouldn't hear of it. It took quite some time and effort for me to convince her that me with another woman would never happen! Only then did she relax enough to go to sleep, and it took another two weeks to talk her into Game night again; but we did play The Game again, and quite often.

So yes, this was all because of Joan. I just wish I could figure out some way to thank her without her knowing about any this!

12