All Comments on 'The Gift Ch. 05'

by techken

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Job

Looking forward to the next installment.

SubleeSubleealmost 15 years ago
Surprised

I am truly surprised that the Master did not discuss with his wife first that he had others. The story line was well written but I had a hard time taking in all the submissives the Master had before her and expected her to accept it. What if she couldn't, what if she thought she would be his only. I understand he married her, and I am not sure why he did but she is just another slave to him with many others to do his bidding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Latter chapters better.

The last two chapters are excellent! But I agree with some of Sublee’s comment—the first two chapters need to be rewritten to better fit with the tone of last two, and reality. I hope the next one follows that form as well.

In earlier chapter where he led her around in the park, I can’t believe she would not have resisted. It reads more like a fantasy. Also you switch back and forth too much, from speaking for him and then her, making it hard to follow at times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertechken@techken
I am an IT professional, currently living in the MidWest United States. I have written in the past, and am only now getting back to it. Only with more adult material than what was my norm in the past. I have written poetry, technical manuals, software manuals, short stori...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Gift Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Gift Series Info