The Gift Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old saying that opposites attract is usually applied to couples, but in the case of my husband Jeff and his friend Ted, it applies perfectly. I've never met two closer friends who had less in common.

My husband Jeff is the epitome of cool. Nothing can faze the man, that's why I knew that giving him the gift would probably be okay. He adapts to things well and never shows any sign of indecision or fear. His friend Ted however is the exact opposite. Ted is the anti-Jeff. Every little thing gets to Ted, if he orders a hamburger and gets a cheeseburger it can ruin Ted's whole week.

Ted was always different around Jeff though. He seemed more relaxed and easy going when he was with Jeff and over the years he's been able to relax more and more when he isn't around Jeff as well. He's a totally different person now than he was when I first met him.

If you put him in a situation with a woman that he's attracted to however, he still clams up, can't speak, and gets all nervous. It's really a sad situation because he's a nice guy that just isn't comfortable enough with women to get one to spend enough time with him to see that.

Ted has been attracted to Kate for as long as I've known him and though Ted didn't know it yet Jeff was going to help his friend get what he'd always wanted.

Kate and I decided to put on our exercise clothes; sports bras and spandex shorts. Jeff looked us up and down approvingly.

"Rub your pussies a little so you'll get wet spots in the crotch for Ted to look at." Jeff said.

Kate and I just laughed as we sat there rubbing our pussies through our shorts as we waited for Ted to arrive.

Finally the doorbell rang and Jeff motioned for Kate and me to get the door.

Ted did a double take when I opened the door and he saw what we were wearing.

"Oh, hi Ted, Jeff said you were coming by. Come on in, he's in the living room." I said.

Ted walked to the living room and Kate and I made our way to the kitchen. After grabbing some bottles of water we returned to the living room. We both sat down on the couch with Jeff spreading our legs enough for Ted to see the wet spots between our legs.

"So Jeff you said you wanted to talk to me." Ted said.

"Yeah Ted, I do want to talk to you. I haven't seen you in a while, how's it going? Did you get that promotion yet?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, I got the promotion just before Christmas." Ted said.

They talked for a while, and then I groaned as I rubbed my neck and shoulder.

"Are you okay baby?" Jeff asked.

"I think so, that work out was pretty intense, what I could really use is a good massage." I said.

"Well let's get you up on the dinning room table and I'll give you one. Ted would you mind giving Kate a massage? I'm sure she could use one too." Jeff said.

Ted looked at Kate who was now rubbing her neck as well.

"Well...I suppose...I could." Ted said nervously.

"Great, let's move into the dining room ladies." Jeff said.

We all moved to the dinning room and Kate and I got up on the dinning room table.

"Lose the tops ladies." Jeff said.

"The tops?" Ted asked nervously.

"Yeah, I'm not going to do some half assed massage around all that material, I'm gonna really work the soreness out of Rebecca's muscles." Jeff said.

I don't know if he was trying to be sweet or if he was embarrassed but Ted turned away as Kate and I pulled our sports bras off and lay down on our stomachs on the table.

Almost immediately Jeff was giving me a nice firm, deep massage. I wasn't really sore, but it still felt great.

Kate on the other hand could barely tell that Ted was touching her.

"Come on Ted, you aren't going to hurt her and she didn't say that she didn't want you to give her a massage. Put some effort into it and work those kinks out of her neck and back." Jeff said.

Ted started putting a little more effort into things. Jeff moved his way down my back and Ted followed suit moving down Kate's back. Jeff then jumped all the way down to my feet and gave me a foot massage.

Ted was a little hesitant, but when Kate held up one of her feet to him he took it and began giving her a foot massage too.

After massaging our feet they started moving up our legs. Jeff went much higher on my legs than Ted did on Kate's.

Jeff surprised me when he grabbed me with his powerful hands and flipped me over onto my back. I almost fell off the table.

"Je...Jeff, what are you doing?" Ted asked.

"We're only half done man; they've got a front side too." Jeff said.

"Yeah, but..." Ted started.

"No, their butts are on the back, they've got these up here." Jeff said.

He placed his hands on my breasts and began massaging them. Kate rolled over onto her back and looked up at Ted.

Ted looked from Jeff to my chest, then to Kate's but he didn't do anything.

"Go ahead Ted, after being pressed against the table like that they could use a massage." Kate said.

With Kate's permission to touch her breasts Ted finally moved his hands to Kate's lovely orbs. He touched them gently at first, but after seeing the way Jeff was really working my breasts he began to really work Kate's breasts as well.

I absolutely love a good breast massage. If Jeff really gets into it I can cum just from the way his hands work my breasts. He was doing a damn good job on my breasts at that moment, but he was just teasing me to make me need to cum.

After they'd massaged our breasts for half an hour Jeff moved down to my stomach so Ted moved to Kate's as well.

Jeff's hands moved lower and lower. I figured that he intended to rub my pussy to get Ted to rub Kate's pussy, but what surprised me was that when he got to the waistband of my shorts he slipped his hand inside them and pulled them down exposing my pussy to Ted.

Ted's hands stopped and he stared at my pussy for a moment then looked up to Jeff's face with apprehension in his eyes.

"Ted, we're going to give these two orgasms. If you decide to take her shorts off to do it Kate won't object, but if you decide to do it with her shorts still on you'll never get a chance to see the pussy that you've been dreaming about since you were a little kid. The choice is yours." Jeff said.

Ted looked down at Kate, then over at my exposed pussy as Jeff pulled my shorts the rest of the way off leaving me completely naked. Ted then looked at Kate's shorts and the large damp area in the crotch.

He finally moved his hands to the waistband of Kate's shorts and peeled them off.

Jeff started rubbing my pussy and Ted lowered his hand to Kate's pussy. I looked over at Kate when she laughed unexpectedly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ted's hand is shaking so much it feels like a vibrator." Kate said.

"I'm sure he's just nervous. I bet poor Ted has never experienced anything quite like this before have you Ted?" I asked.

"N...n...n...no I sure haven't." Ted said.

Ted was rubbing Kate's pussy much more slowly than Jeff was rubbing mine. I looked over at Ted and I could see that his whole body was trembling. His eyes seemed to be darting back and forth between Kate's breasts and her pussy as if he expected to wake up from the dream he was having any second and wanted to remember every detail of what he was seeing.

From talking to Jeff about his strange relationship with Ted over the years I knew that when Ted had turned 18 Jeff had gotten him a hooker. Ted was too nervous to be alone with her by himself so Jeff had sat in the hotel room with him while the hooker did all of the work in taking Ted's virginity. Other than that Ted had never been with a woman in his 40 years of life.

I felt a mixture of joy and sorrow for Ted as I looked on. He was finally getting a chance to be with the woman of his dreams and he was doing the work, but he looked so nervous that I wasn't sure he was enjoying it as much as he should have been.

"Kate, since Ted is new at this you might have to help him find the right pace to bring you to orgasm." Jeff said.

"Here, do it more like this." Kate said.

She took Ted's wrist in her hand and moved it faster up and down the length of her pussy.

"You can also help me get there by playing with my nipples like Jeff is playing with Rebecca's." Kate said.

Ted looked over at what Jeff was doing to my nipples and he started doing the same thing to Kate's nipples.

"Don't be afraid to penetrate her with your fingers Ted. You can still rub her clit with your thumb like I'm doing as you move your fingers in and out." Jeff said.

As Ted became more and more focused on the goal of giving Kate an orgasm he seemed to relax more and more.

Eventually Ted got going good enough that Kate started to moan with pleasure to let him know how good he was doing. I had been moaning for awhile but to hear Kate moan from what he was doing to her gave Ted a big shot of confidence.

"I'm gonna cum." I said.

"Do it baby." Jeff said.

I reached orgasm and when it subsided I lay there looking at Ted and Kate as he brought her ever closer to orgasm.

"Here it comes, I'm gonna cum." Kate said a few minutes after my orgasm.

She had her orgasm, then immediately sat up, took Ted's hand in hers, lifted his fingers up. With their faces less than a foot apart and his fingers in between them Kate looked into Ted's eyes.

"Taste me Ted, I want you to taste the cum from the orgasm you gave me." Kate said.

"I...are you sure?" Ted asked.

"Yes Ted, you gave me the orgasm that made me cum, you have earned the right to taste that cum. Now open up." Kate said.

Ted opened his mouth and Kate moved Ted's cum covered fingers into his mouth. He closed his lips around them and pulled them out leaving the cum in his mouth. Ted moaned as his fingers left his mouth.

"Do I taste good Ted?" Kate asked.

"That is the most heavenly thing that I have ever tasted." Ted said.

"There's more where that came from Ted, if you ask her real nice she may let you go down on her and you can lick it right from her pussy." Jeff said.

"Kate...could I...would you let me...would you like me to...can I...I would love to lick your pussy if you'll let me." Ted said.

"Have you ever done that before?" Kate asked.

"No...I've never..." Ted said.

"Well then don't you think it would be good to have Jeff and Rebecca do it right beside us so you can look over to see what Jeff's doing and learn how to do it as you go along?" Kate asked.

"That would be wonderful. I want to be able to please you; anything Jeff and Rebecca are willing to do to help me learn how would be great." Ted said.

"Well buddy, you're in luck, Rebecca and I are in a teaching mood today. Let's get the girls lined up on this side of the table so we can get started." Jeff said.

Kate and I positioned ourselves side by side and Jeff and Ted took their positions between our legs. Jeff started licking my pussy and Ted started licking Kate's. From time to time Ted would pop his head up to check in on what Jeff was doing so that he could do it too, but for the most part pussy licking is pretty self explanatory, you just do what the woman likes. Kate seemed to like the licking that Ted was giving her because she was moaning and sighing just as much as I was.

Jeff is an absolute marvel when it comes to sex. He actually timed it so that he brought me to orgasm at the same time that Ted brought Kate to orgasm. We both reached our climaxes and when I opened my eyes afterwards I looked up to see Jeff lowering his pants and getting ready to fuck me.

"Jeff...what...what are you doing?" Ted asked.

"I'm gonna fuck my wife, and if you ever want to fuck Kate you'd better ask now after you've given her two orgasms she's likely to say yes." Jeff said.

Ted looked into Kate's eyes.

"Could I?" Ted asked.

"Sure baby, I think you've earned it. Besides, I couldn't turn you down when you're this close, not after you've been obsessed with me for as long as you have." Kate said.

"Oh shit...oh man...this can't be happening." Ted said.

"What's wrong?" Kate asked.

"I had a condom in my wallet, but I took it out because it was old and I didn't get a new one." Ted said.

"Don't worry about that, you don't need one. I want to be able to feel you not some piece of rubber." Kate said.

Ted's hands which had steadied for a while were trembling more than ever as he tried to undo his pants.

"Here, let me help you." Kate said.

She sat up and opened his pants. His pants fell to his ankles and she pulled down his boxers. I couldn't help but look to see how big he was. He had a good 7 inches, Kate was quite impressed.

"Well now, if I knew you were packing this in your pants all these years I would have thought about doing this a long time ago. Let's make your dream come true now Ted." Kate said.

She lay back on the table again and presented her pussy to him. Jeff was already working his cock in my pussy, but he stopped so we could watch as Ted moved into position.

"I might not last very long, if feels like I'm about to explode as it is." Ted said.

"That's all right. We've got all day to build up some stamina in you." Kate said.

Ted pushed his cock against Kate's pussy and it eased inside. The grimace on his face showed how hard he was trying not to cum right away. He pushed all the way in then the grimace disappeared.

"Well, there it goes, I told you I wouldn't last very long." Ted said.

"Start stroking in and out before you get soft, maybe we can keep it hard." Kate said.

Ted started moving his cock in and out of Kate's pussy and he was amazed that he was able to prevent himself from going soft.

"That feels good. Your cock feels so good in my pussy Ted. How does my pussy feel on your cock?" Kate asked.

"I'm in heaven right now. I'm either dead or asleep because this doesn't seem like it could be real. It feels too good." Ted said.

"Fuck me, fuck me good and hard." Kate said.

Jeff and I went back to our own fucking, but we kept an eye on Ted and Kate. After about ten minutes Kate had an orgasm around Ted's cock which sent him over the edge and he grunted as he had his second orgasm shooting even more of his cum into her.

Jeff quickly brought me to orgasm and pumped his cum into me as he had his own orgasm.

"Oh Jesus, thank you so much." Ted said.

"Thank Jeff; it was his idea for me to fuck you." Kate said.

"It was?" Ted asked.

"Yes it was and it isn't over yet." Jeff said.

"What are you talking about? I don't think I could cum again if I had to." Ted said.

"You might surprise yourself. You're about to eat your first creampie while Kate sucks your dick." Jeff said.

"What's a creampie?" Ted asked.

"This is a creampie sweetie." Kate said putting her hand on her pussy.

"Yeah, right now our pussies are full of a mixture of male and female cum, cum is kind of creamy so to eat a creampie you have to eat cum out of a pussy." I said.

"What?" Ted asked a little shocked.

"Oh don't start getting all shy on us now Ted, you've already tasted her cum, trust me eating creampies is great." Jeff said.

"Yeah, but that's my own cum." Ted said.

"Would you rather eat my cum?" Jeff asked.

"What?" Ted asked.

"Well, if you don't want to eat your own you could eat Rebecca's creampie, then you'd be eating my cum." Jeff said.

"Uh...what?" Ted asked.

"If the only reason you don't want to eat Kate's creampie is because it's your own cum in her pussy then eat Rebecca's, that's not your cum, it's mine. The girls wouldn't mind trading would you girls?" Jeff asked.

"No, not at all." I said.

"I suppose not. I mean I'd be a little hurt if Ted preferred Rebecca's creampie to mine, but I guess it's not a big deal." Kate said.

"Not a big deal? Jeff, Rebecca is your wife and Kate is your cousin. I'd be freaked out just being naked in front of my cousin, but you're saying that it wouldn't bother you to eat my cum from your cousin's pussy while I ate your cum from your wife's pussy." Ted said.

"So what? It isn't a big deal to us. Why is it a big deal to you?" Jeff asked.

"So far I haven't touched your wife and you haven't touched your cousin so it has been weird but not against societal norms. If we were to switch you would be committing incest and you and Rebecca would both be cheating on each other." Ted said.

"Well fine then, if you don't want to switch then eat Kate's creampie. You'd better hurry and get it before it starts oozing out of her; it gets cold when it runs out on its own." Jeff said.

"Fine, I'll eat Kate's creampie." Ted said.

Ted and Jeff started eating the creampies they had made. They brought us to orgasms in the process that added fresh cream to the creampies and helped force more of the cream into their mouths.

When they were done Ted looked over at Jeff.

"What?" Jeff asked.

"Would you have really switched?" Ted asked.

"Sure I would. If you want you can fuck Rebecca right now and I'll fuck Kate." Jeff said.

"You'd really do that?" Ted asked.

"Yeah, hell, I've been fucking Kate all month." Jeff said.

"You've what?" Ted asked.

"I've been having sex with Kate all month." Jeff said.

"I don't believe it." Ted said.

"Believe it Ted; we've been fucking each other all month long. I agreed to do anything or anyone that Jeff wanted and he decided that I should fuck you. I have to say that it has been a lot better than I was expecting." Kate said.

"So Ted, do you want to have a go with Rebecca?" Jeff asked.

"No way. Nothing against Rebecca, but Kate is the woman that I've dreamed of for years, I want to make this last as long as possible and I don't want to waste one second of it." Ted said.

"I figured you'd say that. Kate, I have enjoyed my time with you, it has been a blast. I am transferring the remainder of our time together to Ted. Until February first you are his sexual plaything now. Ted, I trust you not to do anything to her that will damage her physically or emotionally. It's only a few days, but enjoy them my friend. Come February first her commitment to me is complete so she'll be free to never speak to you again if that's what she wants so I suggest that you make the best of the time you have." Jeff said.

Kate packed up her stuff and went home with Ted. Jeff and I spent the last few days of January relaxing and enjoying one another.

Ted took his vacation time so he could be with Kate 24 hours a day until the end of January and apparently he made an impression because on February first she moved back into her own house, but she started dating Ted.

Ted seems to be getting more and more confident each time I see him now.

Jeff and I just laugh when we think about how we got the two of them together. Jeff basically made Kate fuck Ted and she started falling in love with the man that had been obsessing about her for over 20 years.

12