The Gift Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"Well, I could put on a strap on and fuck your ass while your dad fucks your pussy." I said.

"Great, have you got a strap on handy?" Ashley asked.

"Of course she does, she always has one handy." Jeff said.

I grabbed one of my strap-ons from the toy chest in our closet and strapped it on.

"Okay, come over here and sit your asshole down on mommy's rubber dick so daddy can fuck your pussy." I said as I sat down on the bed.

Ashley's asshole was still gaping from Jeff's cock so my strap on slipped easily into her. Jeff took his position over her and inserted his cock into her tight pussy. He had much more freedom of movement than I did so Jeff was able to give her a real good fucking. I did have a few tricks up my sleeve; the dildo I was using had a vibrator in it so I cranked it on high and moved it around as much as I could.

We fucked her like that until she and Jeff had both had orgasms.

"Okay, now it's my turn to use the strap on, but I want to do more than just sit there." Ashley said.

"Then fuck one of us while we give oral to the other." I said.

"Could I fuck daddy in the ass while he fucks you in the ass?" Ashley asked.

"Sure you can sweetheart." Jeff said.

I lay on my back and tucked my knees to my chest so that Jeff could have a good angle on my ass while still leaving a good angle for Ashley to fuck his ass. Once she'd strapped the dildo to her crotch she got busy ramming Jeff's ass hard as he rammed mine just as hard. We went at it like that for nearly an hour as Ashley really enjoyed fucking her dad's ass.

"Okay daddy, get off of her, I'm gonna fuck her pussy now." Ashley said.

Jeff stepped aside and moved to kneel by my head so I could suck his dick while Ashley fucked my pussy. She was laughing and groaning, she was having the time of her life having her parents teach her how to use both men and women sexually in as many ways as possible. I must say that the pace she kept and her constant desire for the next experience was exciting, far more exciting than a lot of the things that Jeff and I had done with the other girls.

Ashley pounded my pussy for half an hour bringing me to three orgasms. Then she just pulled out hopped off the bed and took the strap on off.

"Okay, what's next?" Ashley asked.

"How about some double dildo action?" Jeff asked.

"Double dildo?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, haven't you ever seen one?" I asked.

"No, what does one look like?" Ashley asked.

"They look like this sweetie." Jeff said grabbing two out of the toy chest.

"So a double dildo is a two headed extra long dildo. Okay, what do I do with it?" Ashley asked.

"Well, there are two main ways that they are used. The first way is by yourself; you use one end in your pussy and one end in your ass. If you do it right it's going into your ass as it's coming out of your pussy and vice versa." I said.

"That sounds like it might be fun for later, but right now I want to have sex with you guys." Ashley said.

"That's where the other way they are used comes in. In this method one end is in your pussy and the other end is in your mom's pussy, then by moving your bodies you can fuck each other with the same dildo at the same time." Jeff said.

"Oh cool, why do you have two then?" Ashley asked.

"Well, we actually have more than two. We've bought a lot of different sizes over the past year. I enjoy using two at once because I like to have one of the dildos connecting my pussy and my ass to my lover's pussy and ass at the same time." I said.

"Okay, let's give these things a try." Ashley said.

We lay down on the bed pretty much ass to ass with our legs spread out so as not to be in the way. Jeff helped us out by putting the dildos in for us. They were both pretty long and pretty thick so both our asses and our pussies were filled with big rubber dicks as we started rocking our asses up and back and side to side causing the dildos to move in and out and around.

From time to time Jeff would reach his hands in and piston the dildos back and forth jamming the one in my pussy to its maximum depth while he did the same to the one in Ashley's ass, then he'd quickly move them the other way.

After about half an hour of doing it on our own Ashley and I agreed that Jeff's assistance was a more effective way to get the most out of the toys so he took full control and over the next half hour he brought us both close to orgasm several times before he finally let us cum.

Everybody was pretty tired at this point so we took a break, and I must have dozed off because when I woke up Ashley and Jeff were 69ing on the floor. I knelt by Ashley's ass and licked her asshole while Jeff licked her pussy.

After they both had cum I lay back against the edge of the bed and waited for one of them to make the next move. I didn't have to wait long as Jeff rolled Ashley onto her back and then straddled her chest.

"I'm gonna titty fuck you now and your mom is gonna eat that cute little pussy of yours some more." Jeff said.

With my part laid out for me I dove right in and started to devour her pussy. Jeff was titty fucking Ashley who was using both hands to help her breasts stroke Jeff's cock. Ashley came twice before Jeff did, and when he did he shot it across both of Ashley's breasts.

As he moved off of her I moved up over her and began hungrily licking and sucking the cum from her breasts.

"I'm tired...can we go to sleep now?" Ashley asked.

"We can do what ever you want sweetheart." Jeff said.

"Then let's go to bed." Ashley said.

We moved towards the bed, but Ashley stopped us.

"I want to sleep on you." Ashley said.

She had us lay down so that our bodies were touching from shoulder to feet and then she laid face down across us with her arms spread wide hugging us both and she fell asleep. Jeff and I were exhausted too so we drifted off to sleep with our baby girl on top of us dreaming about one of the most exciting days of all of our lives.

April 2nd was a rarity during the past year in that nobody really had sex of any kind with anybody. Ashley's exuberant enthusiasm from the day before had left her exhausted and sore. The non-stop action had worn me out as well so I welcomed a day to recuperate.

Only Jeff seemed at 100% so he said he was going to work and Ashley and I stayed home and watched the video of the day before and talked about all of the different things and different positions that Ashley would be experiencing over the remainder of the month.

"I guess I should have held back a little. Everything was so exciting yesterday that I just wanted to try more and more. I used up a lot of energy though and today I'm exhausted." Ashley said.

"I'm pretty beat today myself. It won't hurt anything to take this day off. We did a lot of things yester day, but there are still plenty of things to try, and things that you liked can be done again. With your sister there was one day when your dad and I did nothing all day but switch back and forth from end to end on Heather giving and receiving oral sex for one full day." I said.

"All you guys did all day was lick pussy while she licked your pussy or sucked daddy's cock?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, she didn't have a lot of experience with oral sex either giving it or receiving it before last month and she really enjoyed it so she wanted to get plenty of practice. By the time she left here the other day she was an expert. I saw you sucking your dad's cock and I know that he enjoyed it. I also got to experience your tongue and you are a natural just like your dad when it comes to pleasing a woman so if you were to want to spend a whole day practicing I would be more than happy to oblige you." I said.

"I don't know; I really liked licking your pussy and sucking daddy's cock, but a whole day of oral sex just doesn't seem exciting enough for me. Yesterday was intense and hardcore, it was great. I want more of that." Ashley said.

"Well, knowing your father I'm sure he'll come up with something to make the rest of the month just as interesting as yesterday was for you." I said.

When Jeff got home he had a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"You'll find out tomorrow." Jeff said.

"Tomorrow? Why tomorrow; why not today?" Ashley asked.

"Because tomorrow is when I set it up for. I guess we'll just have to find something to keep ourselves entertained tonight." Jeff said.

"Well, there is one thing that I was thinking about that sounded kind of fun." Ashley said.

"What's that honey?" I asked.

"Well, you guys have video taped a lot of the things you've done over the past year right, well I think it would be really hot to watch some of those videos while we play with ourselves." Ashley said.

"You want to have the three of us jerk off to our own homemade pornos?" I asked.

"Yeah, there's just something exciting and naughty about the idea of watching you with aunt Kelly for example." Ashley said.

"You would not believe some of the things on some of those tapes. Remember the little Christmas present I gave you and Nicole?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, I remember, and I know that Nicole remembers, she keeps sending thank you notes." I said.

"What did you give them daddy?" Ashley asked.

"A little over two feet of black cock." Jeff said.

"That guy must have been huge to have a two foot cock." Ashley said.

"It was two guys honey, and they were both huge. Nicole's fantasy was to take on two black guys at the same time, and your dad gave her, and me, the chance on Christmas day." I said.

"Wow, let's watch that tape first." Ashley said.

"If we're gonna watch Christmas tapes then we have to show her your Christmas present as well." I said.

"What did you get daddy?" Ashley asked.

"I got the 12 babes of Christmas." Jeff said.

"What does that mean?" Ashley asked.

"We found 12 different women to have sex with your dad." I said.

"Wow." Ashley said.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and well into the evening watching bits and pieces of the hundreds of hours of video we had shot over the previous eleven months. We were sitting side by side on the couch and at Ashley's insistence we were almost constantly pleasuring ourselves. From time to time she'd reach her hand over into one of our laps and play with us for awhile, but we all spent most of the time just playing with ourselves.

It was weird, I've never been much of a porn fan, but sitting there rubbing my pussy while watching some of the best moments from the past year I understood why so many men, including married men, have porn collections. There's something about watching other people have sex and pleasuring yourself to it that is remarkably exciting, much more so when you're one of the people on the screen.

The morning of April 3rd Jeff was up with the sun and chased us out of bed as well.

"Get through the shower and get dressed...we need to get on the road." Jeff said.

"Where are we going daddy?" Ashley asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Jeff said.

Ashley and I showered together, got dressed, and we all had a quick breakfast. Ashley and I had only been awake for about 45 minutes when we got in the car and hit the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see soon enough." Jeff said.

We drove out of town and headed up towards the lake. We pulled up in front of a little cabin.

"What are we doing here daddy?" Ashley asked.

"Come on inside and I'll show you." Jeff said.

I was expecting sparse rustic furnishings inside the cabin, but I couldn't have been more wrong. On the outside the cabin was a quaint little cottage with a view of the lake. Inside it was set up as some kind of sex dungeon.

"Wow...what is all this stuff daddy?" Ashley asked.

"This is a playhouse...you always wanted one when you were little, and for today we've got one." Jeff said.

"So what exactly are we going to do here?" I asked.

"There are different frames and other things to tie someone to and there are a bunch of different toys that we can use on the bound victim." Jeff said.

"OH MY GOD...THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!" Ashley said excitedly.

"I'd say that she likes the idea." I said.

"I thought she might. So who wants to go first?" Jeff asked.

"I DO!" Ashley said excitedly.

Jeff smiled and looked at me.

"Well Rebecca...shall we tie up and have our way with your baby girl?" Jeff asked.

I laughed.

"Absolutely." I said.

"Ashley you should take your...oh...you already have." Jeff said.

He'd turned to look at Ashley and she had already stripped out of all of her clothes.

"Now the big question...where and how should we tie her up?" Jeff asked.

"Let's use this one over here daddy." Ashley said.

Jeff and I looked over at her...she was standing next to a frame that had wrist straps and ropes that pull the arms up and away from the body. There was also a bar to spread the legs open that was attached to the floor which greatly limited its movement.

"That sure looks like a good place to start. Put the bar thing on her legs." Jeff said.

I moved to my knees and buckled the leather straps on the cuffs on either end of the bar that kept Ashley's legs spread open. Jeff buckled her wrists into the straps attached to ropes on pulleys at the top corners of the frame.

"Here, take this rope and pull it tight so she can't move around." Jeff said.

Jeff and I pulled the ropes so that Ashley's arms were pulled up and away from her body to the point where she couldn't move. We tied them off.

"How's that princess? Can you move?" Jeff asked.

Ashley tried to wiggle around, but she wasn't able to.

"Nope...I'm tied in here pretty good daddy." Ashley said.

"Now that we've got her...what do we do with her?" I asked.

"Look around...we have a wide array of toys and implements we can use on her. For example we can take these little adjustable clamps..." Jeff said.

He picked up a pair of clamps with a small chain between them.

"What are you going to do with those daddy?" Ashley asked.

"Well...I'm going to put one right here and turn this little screw until it gets tight." Jeff said.

He put one of the clamps on Ashley's left nipple and tightened it. Ashley yelped.

"Ow." Ashley said.

"Shh...it's okay sweetheart...daddy isn't going to hurt you. Just a little pain to enhance your pleasure." Jeff said.

He moved over to her right nipple and tightened the screw clamping it into place. She grimaced, but she didn't protest.

"That's a good girl. Now I can give this a gentle little tug." Jeff said.

He pulled on the chain a little which pulled on the clamps and her nipples. Ashley whimpered.

"That's not so bad is it?" Jeff asked.

"No...I guess not." Ashley said.

"That's my girl. Rebecca...it's your turn to find something." Jeff said.

I quickly looked around at the selection of items before me and selected a large metal hook with a ball on one end and a rope through the eye hook. I moved over behind Ashley and carefully pushed the ball on the end of the hook into her asshole. The rest of the hook and the start of the rope fit snuggly in the crack of her ass. I tossed the rope over the top of the frame, brought it down behind her back, pulled it down to the spreader bar, and pulled the bar up and the rope tight as I tied it off. To keep the pressure of the hook off of the hook Ashley had to almost stay on her tip toes.

"Excellent selection Rebecca. That will make my next one much more interesting." Jeff said.

He picked up an odd looking object. It looked kind of like a flashlight, but it had a glass tube with a round ball on the end of it coming out of one end.

"What's that daddy?" Ashley asked.

"A shock wand." Jeff said.

"What does it do?" Ashley asked.

"It sends little electric shocks into the parts of your body that it gets close to." Jeff said.

"Do they hurt?" Ashley asked.

"They're certainly intense." Jeff said.

"You can say no at any time." I said in a reassuring motherly tone.

"It's okay...I'll try it." Ashley said.

Jeff started on Ashley's arm so she'd know what she was in for. She jumped a little at the first sensation, but she didn't say anything. Jeff moved down her arm and onto her upper chest giving her a little jolt every few inches.

Ashley whimpered and shivered at every little zap, but she also moaned between zaps. Jeff kept looking into her eyes as he moved around her breasts giving her dozens of little jolts across her pert young tits.

"Are you ready for me to go lower?" Jeff asked.

"Yes..." Ashley said.

Jeff slowly moved the wand down over her tummy. He moved the wand across her waist and down over her hips. Ashley's legs started shaking as Jeff moved up the insides of her thighs getting ever closer to her pussy.

The first little jolt on her pussy made Ashley's legs go limp putting all of her weight on her bound arms.

"Oh god." Ashley said.

"Does it hurt?" I asked with concern.

"Yes, but it also feels amazing." Ashley said.

She regained the strength in her legs and Jeff proceeded to zap her pussy several more times. Each time she moaned and her whole body shook. Finally one last jolt to her clit pushed Ashley over the edge and her body shook against the restraints as she had an intense orgasm.

Jeff put the wand down and leaned in to kiss Ashley. With her hands tied above her Ashley had to lean forward as far as she could to prolong the kiss as Jeff pulled away.

"Did you enjoy that princess?" Jeff asked.

"IT WAS AWESOME! Can I do something to one of you now?" Ashley asked.

"Of course sweetheart. You and your dad can do me and then us girls will have some fun with him." I said.

"Oh boy...untie me!" Ashley said.

Jeff and I released Ashley from her bonds. She immediately grabbed Jeff and kissed him forcefully before turning to me.

"Okay mom...get your clothes of so daddy and I can play with you." Ashley said.

I started taking my clothes off.

"Which one should we tie mom to daddy?" Ashley asked.

"I was looking at this one over here. She'd sit in here with her legs spread out wide and her arms spread out like that." Jeff said.

"That's perfect! Get in there." Ashley commanded.

I moved into position on the custom built contraption and Jeff and Ashley spread my legs out wide and strapped my ankles and thighs to the frame. They then spread my arms out to the side and strapped me at the wrists and just above the elbows.

Ashley giggled.

"Now you're all ours. What should we do to her daddy?" Ashley asked.

"I was thinking we'd start by tying up her breasts with this tape." Jeff said.

"Tape? Like duct tape?" Ashley asked.

"No, it's this pink stuff...its special bondage tape made just for playing." Jeff said.

"Oh cool. So how do we tape them up?" Ashley asked.

Jeff picked up a roll of tape.

"We can start by wrapping the tape a few times around her body here beneath her breasts." Jeff said.

He wrapped the tape around my body several times.

"Come over here and stand on that side...we can do this together." Jeff said.

Ashley moved to my left side with Jeff on my right.

"Okay, I'll pull the tape up here between her breasts and you can take it over her shoulder, behind her back, and hand it to me behind her. We'll do that a couple of times." Jeff said.

They passed the tape around my body a few times so it looked like I had a seat belt strap running between my breasts.

"Now we pass it around under them again, but this time you take it around back and pass it to me up over this shoulder and we go down between them from the other side." Jeff said.

"Okay." Ashley said.

They created a giant X on my chest by wrapping the tape around the other way.

"We aren't really taping her breasts...we're taping around them." Ashley said.

"We're about to start taping them. Reach over here and pick up this breast." Jeff said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers