The Gift Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"I love you princess." Jeff said.

"I love you too daddy." Ashley said.

Ashley had tears in her eyes.

"Thank you for giving me the most amazing night and the most amazing month of my life daddy." Ashley said.

She kissed Jeff.

"You're welcome princess, but since you were part of my gift I think I'm supposed to be thanking you." Jeff said.

"Maybe we should both thank mom for making this happen." Ashley said.

"That's a good idea. Sweetheart, thank you for the amazing gift that you gave me that included arranging for me to spend this wonderful month with our little princess." Jeff said.

"Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of this mom." Ashley said.

"You are both very welcome. There are still 2 hours left in the month...do you want to do anything one last time?" I asked.

"No, all I want to do is fall asleep in daddy's arms one more time." Ashley said.

"Okay princess, but technically your month is over at midnight." I said.

"I think we can make an exception since tonight marks the end of my gift." Jeff said.

Jeff and Ashley moved to hold one another and soon drifted off to sleep.

I shut off the video camera and sat by the bed looking at them for almost an hour...thoughts of everything that had happened over the past year replaying in my mind. It had been a long unusual, but absolutely amazing year.

As I climbed into bed beside them I wondered what the past year would mean for the next year and all the years to come as the lives of everyone involved had been changed forever. As I drifted off to sleep I remembered that the next day was Jeff's birthday and I had been so caught up in our time with Ashley that I had forgotten to get him a gift...

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers