The Gift Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,986 Followers

Ashley lifted my right breast and Jeff took the tape from running over my right shoulder down between my breasts again but he turned under my right breast and started taping tight circles around and around my breast.

"Now we're talking." Ashley said.

After Jeff had taped my right breast to his liking he handed the tape behind my back to Ashley and then held my left breast for her to tape. When she was done Jeff took her hand and pulled her out in front of me.

"Isn't your mom pretty like that?" Jeff asked.

"She looks good enough to eat." Ashley said.

Jeff laughed.

"That's a good idea...you do that while I get the next thing ready." Jeff said.

Ashley moved between my wide open legs and started licking my pussy. My natural impulse to some of the sensations was to pull my legs in, but they were strapped into a wide open position.

It didn't take Ashley long to make me cum. When she was finished she looked up at Jeff and saw him holding something.

"What's that thing daddy?" Ashley asked.

I saw Jeff smile.

"That will puff your mom's pussy up." Jeff said.

"It will?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah...here...I'll show you." Jeff said.

Ashley moved from between my legs but stayed close as Jeff moved in close. He placed the cup portion of the pump over my pussy.

"Now we just squeeze this pump...watch what happens inside." Jeff said.

The first few pumps didn't feel like anything, but on the third or fourth pump I felt my pussy slowly being sucked down into the plastic pump. I inhaled sharply.

"Oh wow. Can I try it?" Ashley asked.

"Sure." Jeff said.

He handed Ashley the pump and she pumped it several more times. I could see my pussy and the surrounding flesh being drawn deeper with each pump.

"I think that's it Ashley." Jeff said.

"So what do we do with it now?" Ashley asked.

"We leave it on there for a little while to make sure it gets really pumped up then we can take it off and you can lick it and then I'll fuck her while it's still all puffy." Jeff said.

"What can we do to her in the mean time?" Ashley asked.

"We can use these little things right here to pump her nipples the same way we pumped up her pussy." Jeff said.

He picked up two small pumps. He handed one to Ashley. They hadn't covered my nipples with the tape so they were able to put the little cups over my nipples and begin pumping.

"Wow...that's so cool." Ashley said.

They pumped my nipples up then released them.

"Are you ready to see what her pussy looks like now?" Jeff asked.

"YES!" Ashley said.

She dropped to her knees between my legs, but she waited for Jeff to release the pressure on my pumped up pussy. When the pump was pulled away Ashley looked at it for a moment then started hungrily licking my pussy...feeling how puffed up it was with her hands. It didn't take me long to cum.

When I'd finished my orgasm Jeff pushed Ashley out of the way and plunged his cock into my still puffed up pussy. He fucked me hard and fast for several minutes before slamming his cock into me and filling me with cum.

When Jeff pulled his cock out of me Ashley immediately began untying me.

"What's the rush?" Jeff asked.

"Now it's time for mom and me to play with you daddy. Untie that side." Ashley said.

They released my arms and legs. I reached to begin removing the tape, but Ashley stopped me.

"Does the tape hurt?" Ashley asked.

"No." I said.

"Then leave it on...it looks so sexy on you. Besides...that will take time and I want to play with daddy NOW!" Ashley said.

"Okay." I said.

Jeff had already started taking his clothes off.

"Which one should we tie him to?" I asked.

"This one over here." Ashley said.

She pulled Jeff over to a device where he had to lay on his stomach on an elevated table. It spread his legs open fairly wide and strapped his thighs and ankles out of the way and strapped his arms out wide to his sides.

I barely had to help her strap him in because she was moving around so fast in her excitement.

"Okay sweetheart...now that we've got him like this what are we going to do to him?" I asked.

Ashley picked up two paddles.

"We're gonna start by spanking him. He's a naughty daddy and he needs a spanking." Ashley said.

I laughed and she handed me one of the paddles. We stood on either side of Jeff's ass and took turns spanking him. We both started off fairly light, but it didn't take Ashley long to start spanking him much harder. I tried to match her. Jeff grunted and groaned, but he never asked us to stop.

After several minutes Ashley put her paddle down and knelt between John's legs. She reached between his legs and started stroking his cock.

"You're good and hard daddy...that's good. Mom...I saw some strap ons over there. Find the biggest two and bring them over here." Ashley said.

They were all pretty much the same size, but I found the two that looked the biggest and went over to where Ashley was still stroking Jeff's cock between his legs. She took one of the strap ons.

"You put that one on and daddy's going to suck it for you while I fuck his ass. Aren't you daddy?" Ashley asked.

She squeezed his cock.

"Yes." Jeff groaned.

Ashley and I put on our strap-ons...she moved behind Jeff and I moved in front of him.

"Open wide." I said.

Jeff opened his mouth and I pushed my rubber cock into his mouth as Ashley pushed hers into his ass. Ashley seemed to go into some other zone as she fucked Jeff in the ass. She pounded him for nearly half an hour so as long as she kept going I did too.

"Come back here and you fuck him in the ass while I jerk him off." Ashley said.

I moved behind Jeff. His asshole had been stretched by Ashley's constant pounding so my dildo slipped in easily. Ashley moved to the side of the table and reached underneath so she could jerk Jeff off.

"Harder." Ashley said.

I fucked my husband in the ass as hard as I could. What I couldn't see was that Ashley was stroking Jeff's cock with one hand while holding her other hand under the head. When Jeff finally came Ashley milked an enormous amount of cum out of him and into her hand.

She moved her cum filled hand in front of Jeff.

"Open your mouth." Ashley said.

Jeff opened his mouth and Ashley pushed her hand up against his open lips.

"Eat it...all of it." Ashley said.

I moved around to the other side and saw Jeff eating his cum off of Ashley's hand.

"That's not something you see every day." I said.

"You don't see any of this every day mom. I doubt there are very many girls jerking their tied up dad off into their hands while her mom uses a strap-on to fuck him in the ass. We may be the first people ever to do this." Ashley said.

"Well if we are people have been missing out." Jeff said.

He licked his lips of the last remaining traces of his cum.

Ashley and I untied Jeff.

"Well...I'm beat. This was a great idea daddy...I had an amazing time." Ashley said.

"I hoped you would princess." Jeff said.

"Can I take this tape off now?" I asked.

Ashley giggled.

"We'd better unwrap her." Ashley said.

Jeff and Ashley spent several minutes removing the tape from my breasts and body.

We all got dressed, went out to the car, and started heading home.

"So Jeff...did you set all that stuff up..." I asked.

"No...it's amazing what kind of things you can find when you look hard enough. That cabin belongs to a sex club in the area. For $1,000 you can rent it for a day and they'll clean and sanitize all of the toys and things so it's safe." Jeff said.

"Well it certainly was a great day." Ashley said.

"I'll second that." I said.

"I guess that makes it unanimous." Jeff said.

We all slept like babies that night because we were drained...literally.

Work and school prevented us from spending every minute of every day together for the rest of the month, but we spent every night together as well as all of the weekends. Ashley was insatiable...she wanted to fuck or be fucked in every way imaginable and Jeff and I were happy to oblige her.

Our last day together was a Saturday and we were up early having breakfast when Jeff looked over at Ashley and put his hand on hers.

"Ashley, this is our last day together and I don't know what you might want to do today, but there is one thing that we haven't done and I can't let the month end without doing it at least once." Jeff said.

"What haven't we done?" Ashley asked.

"We've spent all month fucking in every wild way that we could think of. What we haven't done at all is make love." Jeff said.

Ashley's eyes went wide at the realization.

"Oh my god...you're right...we haven't. Well we absolutely have to make love...I'd never forgive myself if we spent this whole month together and we didn't make love at all. Here's what we'll do...we want it to be special and we want to have plenty of energy for it so we'll have a nice relaxing day; we'll go out for an early dinner, then we'll come home and our last time together will be making love. How does that sound daddy?" Ashley asked.

Jeff smiled.

"That sounds great princess." Jeff said.

We spent the morning and most of the afternoon lounging around the house talking about everything that we had done in the previous month. At 5:00 we all started getting ready to go out for a nice dinner.

Dinner was great...for me at least...for them I think thoughts of what to come made their food completely irrelevant. I don't think they had any idea whether they were eating steak or a salad.

The excitement about what was going to happen hit me as we walked out of the restaurant. I had butterflies in my stomach as we drove home. I was looking forward to watching my husband make love to our youngest daughter.

It seemed like the perfect way to end our month with Ashley as well as being a fitting conclusion to the previous year.

We went straight to the bedroom and I picked up the video camera to record one last experience in a year of amazing experiences.

Jeff kissed Ashley passionately for several minutes. He kissed his way first to her ear lobe and then down to her neck. I watched as Jeff's hands which had been holding Ashley in a tight embrace found the zipper of her dress, unzipped it, and slowly peeled it off of her until it fell to the ground around her ankles.

Jeff's hands moved to Ashley's breasts and he gently squeezed and caressed them through the lacy white bra that went with the matched lingerie set that I had bought her to wear for her dad. Jeff removed the bra releasing Ashley's breasts.

Jeff's hands and his mouth...which had become familiar with Ashley's breasts over the past month...found all the right places on her heavenly orbs and Ashley moaned with pleasure.

While sucking on one of Ashley's nipples Jeff's hands moved lower. He firmly grabbed and squeezed Ashley's ass and then caressed it for several minutes. His hands moved to her hips where he caressed the silky smooth skin between her garter belt and the stockings that she was wearing.

Eventually Jeff's hands moved to Ashley's inner thighs. I zoomed in as he caressed her thighs. I could almost feel the heat from her pussy. Slowly he worked one of his hands into position to begin gently stroking her pussy through the tiny white lace panties that she was wearing.

Through the video camera I could see that her panties were soaked through, and I could see her wetness on Jeff's fingers as he began rubbing his daughter's pussy. It took just a few minutes before Ashley's knees buckled forcing her full weight down onto Jeff's hand as she had an orgasm.

Once Ashley had regained her legs Jeff reached for the waistband of the tiny little panties and pulled them down until they dropped around Ashley's ankles. This left Ashley wearing only a garter belt, a pair of stockings, and white high heeled shoes.

Jeff rose up to a standing position and kissed our little girl. She had been a passive participant before her orgasm...letting Jeff be in control, but as Jeff kissed her Ashley hungrily returned his kiss as her hands began to work on the buttons of his shirt.

Ashley peeled Jeff's shirt off and then pulled his undershirt off as well. She kissed all over his chest and she spent several minutes licking, sucking, and even gently biting his nipples.

Ashley lowered herself to her knees in front of her dad and opened his belt and his pants. She pulled his pants and underwear down together letting his erect cock spring free. Ashley gently took her dad's cock in her hands and kissed the tip...gently licking the little slit with her tongue to taste the drop of pre-cum that was there.

Ashley used her hand to hold Jeff's cock out of the way as she leaned in to lick his balls as well as gently sucking them. Jeff moaned as our little princess sucked his balls into her mouth. She began licking the shaft of Jeff's cock and then started to slowly stroke it as she took the head and the first few inches into her mouth.

Ashley raised her left hand to massage Jeff's balls while her right hand stroked his cock in tune with her sucking.

After only a few minutes Ashley could feel Jeff tense up.

"I'm gonna cum." Jeff said.

"Cum for me daddy...cum for me." Ashley said.

Ashley sped up her stroking and sucking and within seconds Jeff groaned as he came in her mouth.

Ashley sucked and stroked until she'd gotten every last drop of cum out of her dad's cock then she stood up. Jeff immediately kissed her...tasting his cum in her mouth.

I watched as Jeff scooped Ashley into his arms and moved her onto the bed so that she was lying on her back. He gently lifted one of her legs and removed the high heeled shoe and tossed it aside. He kissed Ashley's stocking clad foot and ankle and up to her knee. He then reached for her other leg and removed that shoe and kissed up to her other knee.

Jeff then changed positions so that he was between her thighs and moved in close to her pussy.

When Jeff's tongue reached our daughter's pussy it was already and gushing with her juices. He began licking her and almost immediately Ashley was close to orgasm.

Ashley's first orgasm was followed by two more before Jeff pulled away...but he wasn't done with her yet.

"Roll over and get on your knees with your shoulders on the mattress." Jeff whispered.

Ashley moved into the position he'd instructed her to. Ashley moaned her approval as Jeff started kissing...and then gently biting the cheeks of her ass. His hands were groping and caressing her ass the whole time.

What Jeff did next really excited Ashley. He started teasing her asshole with his tongue. Jeff didn't probe into her ass with his tongue right away...he just teased the sensitive little hole for a few minutes. I captured the look on Ashley's face when Jeff's tongue did push into her ass...it was incredible.

After a few minutes of teasing her ass Jeff moved his tongue to Ashley's pussy and began licking her again...this time from behind.

"Rub your clit while I lick you." Jeff whispered.

Ashley began rubbing her clit. Jeff started slowly but he sped up...the faster he licked the faster Ashley rubbed her clit. After about 10 minutes Ashley was rubbing her clit as fast as her hand would move and Jeff was licking Ashley's pussy as she had another intense orgasm.

I could see that Ashley was exhausted after that orgasm, but Jeff had more in store for her. He gently rolled her over onto her back and moved up beside her so he could kiss her.

"Are you ready for more princess?" Jeff whispered.

"Yes daddy...I'm ready." Ashley said.

Jeff moved up over his daughter and began to ease his cock into her. Ashley moaned and I watched as Jeff began slowly fucking our daughter.

"You're so beautiful princess...I love you so much." Jeff whispered.

"I love you too daddy." Ashley whispered.

"Wrap your legs around me." Jeff whispered.

Ashley pulled her legs wide apart and then hooked them around her dad. He continued to slowly fuck her. Jeff leaned down to kiss Ashley on the mouth or suck on her nipples every few seconds.

I was expecting Jeff to fuck her slowly for a few minutes then pick up the pace and finish, but he didn't. For 15 minutes Jeff continued to slowly fuck our little girl. From the look on her face I could tell that the slow steady rhythm of it felt wonderful to Ashley. After a while she had an orgasm.

When Ashley had her orgasm her pussy clamped down hard on Jeff's cock, but he kept right on slowly fucking his daughter.

"Jesus...that felt incredible princess...that must have been a pretty powerful orgasm." Jeff said.

"Yes...it was. Thank you so much for it daddy." Ashley said.

"You're welcome princess. Since tonight is our last night together I want it to be something we'll both remember. I'm going to hold off as long as I can to give you as many orgasms as I can." Jeff said.

"Oh daddy...you don't have to do that...the one I just had was amazing...it is more than enough." Ashley said.

"No...tonight one is not enough...not for my little princess." Jeff said.

Jeff kept slowly fucking Ashley and after another 10 minutes Ashley pulled her legs tight around Jeff's body as she had a second orgasm. Jeff showed no signs of stopping however. Ten minutes later Ashley had a 3rd orgasm. She pulled Jeff's face to hers and kissed him.

"Oh god that felt so good...thank you daddy...thank you for so much wonderful pleasure, but please...I can see on your face how much you want to cum...cum with me on the next one okay?" Ashley asked.

Jeff responded by kissing her and slightly increasing his pace. After 10 more minutes of fucking Ashley clamped her legs around Jeff so hard that he couldn't pull back for another thrust so he just let go and they had a simultaneous orgasm.

Jeff and Ashley kissed passionately as they basked in the joy of their mutual orgasm.

"Thank you daddy...thank you so much. The orgasms I had while you were fucking me were great, but they're nothing like an orgasm from making love. You gave me 4 orgasms from love making in less than an hour...and each one is 1,000 times better than any of the other orgasms I've had this month." Ashley said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. We aren't done yet though." Jeff said.

"We aren't?" Ashley asked.

"Why quit now? My cock's still hard. Roll over again." Jeff said.

I was amazed that after 45 continuous minutes of fucking her Jeff still had an erection. Ashley rolled onto her hands and knees and Jeff pushed his cock into her from behind.

Again he took things nice and slow at first. It was a slow and tender fuck, but after about 10 minutes of fucking Ashley came again. Jeff continued to slowly fuck Ashley until they came together after another 15 minutes.

Jeff moved his cock from Ashley's pussy directly to her asshole. He was sure to be very gentle as he pushed his cock into her asshole. He started slowly fucking her in the ass.

"Rub your clit." Jeff said.

Ashley rubbed her clit with both hands as Jeff slowly fucked her in the ass. After about 10 minutes fucking her in the ass Jeff moved directly back to her pussy and started fucking her a little bit harder and faster than before for a few minutes. After only a few minutes Jeff and Ashley came together for the 3rd time.

Finally Jeff pulled his cock out of his daughter and rolled her over onto her back again. He crawled over her and kissed her as his hands caressed her beautiful body.

It looked to me like Ashley was in absolute heaven. She looked exhausted...yet extremely excited...her chest was rising and falling slowly from her deep breathing and I'm sure her heart was pounding a mile a minute. She'd never made love before so she had never been given the pleasures that she had just experienced...pleasures beyond simple sex or fucking. I smiled because Ashley finally knew what it was like to be made love to.

zeke81
zeke81
1,986 Followers