All Comments on 'The Girl of My Dreams'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

My mature white wife loves to suck young bbc to completion as well. Just loves to orally please a young black stud and swallow their huge thick cumload. She is a self proclaimed bbc slut. And she ,just like Kim,loves for me to watch. Often she will go to a West Indies food store,wearing a tight very short dress which barely covers her ass cheeks nothing on under it with 4 or 5 inch slip on heels hoping to catch the attention and admiration of a young hung black stud. Works almost every time. She will bring him out to our SUV and suck him off in the back seat while I watch. One thing that I have noticed over the years, black studs really enjoy having me watch as they feed my white wife their huge ebony meat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So hot

I love watching white women getting hooked on black dicks. How it starts with her thinking about them and how it makes her feel so nasty and gets her excited. Talking to my wife as I fuck her about her sucking a nasty black dick and getting her to cum. Teaching her to picture his thick thighs make her feel so small as she kneels and sucks him. What a nasty white whore she looks like, everyone able to see now much she loves being a submissive white slut. Excited by the noises she can’t help making as he pumps his cum in her mouth telling her to sallows it all. The humiliation when others know how eager she is for him.

They know she’ll end up being turned out to his friends, surrounded by blacks attacking her using her till she’s stretched out and ruined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous