The Girl of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,586 Followers

"Oh honey, that was the greatest time I have ever had." She whispered in my ear.

"Me too..." I said as I gave her a kiss back.

A while later after we had sat down, we started talking about what had happened.

"I'm still not sure how I feel about you doing it Kim." I said to her.

"Well honey, I would love to only give it to you, but you can't..." She looked at me.

"Yeah I know, I can't do it that often..." I said, knowing that she really liked to receive a real load after.

"And this doesn't affect how I feel about you, you're the only one I love and that will never change." She told me.

"But if you feel hurt by me doing it, then I guess I could try and..." She looked a little sad.

"No, I guess I can handle it, I love you, and I want you to be happy." I told her.

"You sure...?" She asked.

"Yes, but only this, nothing more." I told her.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to do anything more..." She said smiling at me.

"Other than to you of course." She then said as she came over and sat down in my lap whilst kissing me.

I have to admit, that I had always had a little fantasy in the back of my head, about seeing Kim giving another man a blowjob.

"But we have to set up some rules." I told her.

"Okay." She agreed with me.

We discussed it for a while as we then came up with the rules.

They were:

Kim was only allowed to do it in the club, in the private booths. She was only allowed to do it on Thursday to Saturday nights. Only allowed to do it to black guys, since I wanted to be the only white guy in her life. (and because that fantasy I had had about her, was with a black guy.) And she would always tell me about it if I asked her. I could come and watch at all times.

And those were the rules.

A few days later I went down to the club again, it was a Friday.

Down at the club as Kim had finished dancing, she came over to me.

"I have a private dance now." She whispered into my ear.

"Why don't you go around back and watch..." She teased me.

"I think I will..." I told her.

"Mmm... now I'm soo turned on honey." She whispered to me as she gave me a kiss.

A little while later she went into a private booth with a huge black guy. And soon after I followed into the backroom, still having the key.

As I got there she was slowly removing her top revealing her big natural breasts.

Whilst she danced for the guy, she looked over at the mirror as much as she looked at the guy. She told me later that she was imagining me standing there watching her.

As she leaned over at the guy whilst holding her breasts up in his face, I could swear that she could see me there, and actually looked straight into my eyes, with a teasing smile on her face.

I got very hard by seeing her do this to the guy, and at the same time looking at me, knowing that I was there.

And then a moment later the guy unzipped his pants, and pulled out his large black cock. Kim smiled at the guy as she got down on her knees in between his legs.

She looked up at me through the mirror, as she slowly put his huge cockhead into her awaiting mouth.

I couldn't take it, I just had to grab my dick, so I undid my pants and started to stroke my erection.

I could tell that she was really going at it, putting a real effort into giving this guy the blowjob of his life.

Every now and then she would look up at me as she slowly sucked his cock.

And soon the guy started to tense up, and I knew that he was ready to explode.

Kim gave him a small squeeze of his ball, which made him go over the edge.

I could hear loud grunts coming from him, as I knew he was unloading his balls into my girlfriend's mouth. I could see and I knew from experience, that Kim had her lips around his cockhead until she had gotten the whole cum load.

She then slowly opened her mouth a little and released his black cock.

She looked up at the guy, motioning him to leave, still with his cum in her mouth. After the guy had left, Kim got up close to the mirror, looking straight at me. She then slowly opened her mouth showing me his load of cum she had in her mouth, moving it around in her mouth with her tongue so that I could clearly see it.

As she did this, I couldn't hold back any longer, and I shot my load straight into the large mirror wall in front of me.

As I catched my breath I saw her closing her mouth and her eyes, as she then swallowed the whole load.

She then opened her eyes, licking her lips and giving me a real satisfied smile.

From that night on, and every night that I watched her, we had some awesome sessions of lust in our bedroom.

Two years later, I married Kim, the girl of my dreams.

eeric
eeric
1,586 Followers
12