The Girl with No Name Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greetings from your servants, Your Majesty. As you can see, the girl has been prepared for presentation. Your servants hope that you find her pleasing, Grand Duke."

"Stand up, girl. Stand straight, arms away from your body."

Trembling, Silvítya did as she was told. The Duke spent a long time carefully looking her over.

"Now turn around. Stand straight, arms in front of you."

When Silvítya turned around, the Duke noted the welt crossing the young woman's backside.

"The mark...why does she have it?"

"The girl was insolent to me, Your Majesty. I had to correct her."

"Hmmm... Let us hope that doesn't happen again. Turn around, girl."

Blushing, Silvítya did as she was instructed.

"You had better never be insolent towards me, or you'll receive far more than a single stroke. Is that understood, girl?"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"What is your name, girl?"

"Silvítya, Your Majesty."

The Grand Duke gave a disapproving look at the three servants.

"Have you instructed this girl about the proper way to address me?"

"Not yet, Your Majesty."

"Enlighten her."

The oldest servant stood up and tapped Silvítya with her switch.

"Listen, girl. When you address His Majesty, you will always refer to yourself as ' your humble serving girl', because that's what you are. A humble serving girl who lives for the pleasure of our Sovereign. If you need something or have a question, you will kneel properly and say: Your Majesty, your humble serving girl wishes to know' such-and-such. For example, if you need to know what His Majesty wants to drink, you would say: 'Your Majesty, your humble serving girl wishes to know what you would like to drink.' Do you understand, girl?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Present yourself to the Grand Duke."

Danka knelt with her hands extended in front, her forehead to the ground, and her knees widely spread. Her back was arched, completely exposing her vulva and sphincter.

"Your Majesty, your humble serving girl uh... Silvítya...presents...uh...myself...to...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

A cruel blow of the leather marked her tightly stretched backside. The oldest servant snapped...

"Idiot! You're not worthy of saying "me" or "I" or "myself" to his Majesty! You are an object of pleasure, nothing more! You're not worthy of claiming your own identity!"

Silvítya flinched from yet another cruel stroke of the switch.

"Now...address his Majesty properly!"

Silvítya received four additional welts on her bottom before she finally managed to say correctly:

"Your Majesty, your humble serving girl presents herself to serve you. Your Majesty, your humble serving girl hopes that you find her body pleasing."

"Stubborn little minx, aren't you? The kind I most like...the little sluts who put up a fight. That's not a problem...you'll earn the switch, and then you'll conform and obey...of that you can be sure."

Silvítya managed to choke out: "Yes, Your Majesty..."

"And by the way, your desire is granted. I do find my newest girl pleasing. Very much so. I have very good taste in girls, so you are honored to serve me."

The Grand Duke ordered the other servants out of the room. He deliberately left Silvítya waiting, to increase her tension and fear.

"Very well, my little pleasure-minx. Get on your elbows and knees on the bed. Let's see what you have for me."

Trembling, Silvítya obeyed while the Grand Duke undressed. She winced at the painful welts crossing her bottom. She had been hit seven times so far and was very worried about receiving more blows. Tears ran down her cheeks as she felt her new Master's fingers fondling her pussy and pushing hard into her anus. She tried to avoid flinching. She had not permitted any man since Bagatúrckt to touch or put his finger into her sphincter.

The Grand Duke turned out to be a vigorous, over-sexed, and impatient lover. He took Silvítya from behind, rubbing hard against her welts as he thrust hard into her pussy. As soon as he climaxed, he ordered Silvítya to massage his wet, sticky penis. Within a couple of minutes he was hard and ready for his next target, Silvítya's tight sphincter. As the young woman winced and grit her teeth against the unbearable pressure on her insides, the Sovereign muttered:

"Oh yes...nice and tight...worth it...totally worth it...."

As Silvítya lay on the bed clutching her burning bottom, the Grand Duke ran a bell and called in two other young women. Like Silvítya, they were completely naked, and like her, they did not wear their hair in braids. The Grand Duke ordered the women to lie in a row on their backs. He vigorously entered all three mistresses while ordering them to hold hands.

Silvítya was taken aback by the Grand Duke's seemingly endless supply of sexual energy. He copulated as though he were possessed. He had a total of seven orgasms before he finally wore himself out. When he finally tired of using the women, he ordered them to kneel in a row and clean his penis and testicles with their tongues.

"You will thank my manhood for offering you the opportunity to serve, my little objects of pleasure. Show how grateful you are that you can fulfill your Paths in Life as pleasure sluts."

The other women responded:

"Oh yes, Your Majesty...your humble serving girls are so grateful to serve your manhood...Oh thank you, Your Majesty...for letting us be the sluts we were intended to be."

When they finished, the Grand Duke ordered yet another young woman to enter his chamber to help him bathe, while telling the other two to clean up their "little sister" and show her to her sleeping chamber.

Silvítya quickly washed off and scrubbed her teeth with fine salt, desperate to get the taste of sex out of her mouth and the smell of sex off her body. Without saying a single word, the other two women escorted her to a small, but elegantly-furnished sleeping chamber. As soon as she entered, the heavy door went shut and she heard the sound of a metal bolt securing the latch.

With anguish, Silvítya looked at herself in the mirror. The image staring back horrified her. Her hair remained unbraided, her bottom was covered with welts, her pussy and breasts were raw, and her lips were chapped from having the Grand Duke's penis in her mouth. The image staring back at her was that of a concubine, or worse yet, a sex slave. Yes, how many times had she heard that expressed in so many different ways, just during the first day?

Minx, humble serving girl, slut, toy, pleasure slut, object of pleasure, little slut...

And to think...just one day before Danka had been a free, independent woman. She had taken pride in herself and had huge ambitions. Just one day before... What a difference a single day, a bad decision, and a moment of bad luck can make in one's Path in Life. What a difference...

Suddenly Babáckt Yaga appeared in the room, with an angry expression and pointing her finger: "...remember my words...the day you act on your fantasies, your life as you know it will be ruined. Your Path in Life will change, and you will have to begin anew. Remember my words when that happens."

As suddenly as Babáckt Yaga appeared, she vanished. Silvítya sat on the bed and held her head, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"My life as I knew it is ruined. I lived in honor, and for an idiotic fantasy I threw it away. Now...I must begin anew...as a pleasure slave...of all things...in the castle of the Grand Duke. What have I done?"

Indeed, what had she done?

12