The Goddess of Pakistan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I did to Armand must have worked because he got hard as a piston in no time. I rolled another condom on his dick and climbed on top of him. Even though he's only two hundred and fifteen pounds, he was wickedly strong and could handle my weight. I lowered myself onto his dick until he was buried inside my pussy. Fuck me till I beg for mercy, I whispered into his ear. Armand smiled and nodded, then licked my tits as he thrust his cock into me. His strong hands squeezed my big butt cheeks and pinched them hard, just the way I liked it. My gorgeous stud fucked me real good, for many passionate, lust-filled hours, until we lay exhausted on the bed, spent and happy as can be. Glad I got you babe, Armand told me. I kissed him gently, and rested my head on his hairy chest before going to sleep.

Yeah, that was our first night of love, but it definitely wasn't our last. Armand and I decided to move in together at some point, but first we had to discuss our relationship with our respective families. When Christmas break came in December 2007, Armand and I went back to Toronto. As usual, his family had a big party. I was brought up Roman Catholic and Armand is from the Adventist faith. We're both Christians but our denominations are a bit different. Slight differences which would complicate things for us in coming days. For example, near Christmas time, I like to go caroling with other young people in the neighborhood, and put up Christmas decorations. Armand and his family also put up Christmas decorations but they're not big on wearing crosses or going caroling. I swear, there are too many different denominations among Christians!

This Christmas, Armand and I decided to tell our families we'd been dating. I figured they would be in for a shock. Two events came along to steal our thunder, as fate would have it. First, Armand's sister Nadege, my BFF, came from York University with her new boyfriend, that white dude Trevor Labonte. Oh, and she's pregnant and engaged! She called me three days before the semester exams at Carleton to tell me. I was about to tell her about Armand and I but I lost my train of thought as I did the BFF thing and began talking baby showers and potential names for her upcoming litter. She swore me to secrecy, and I didn't tell anyone, not even my beloved Armand. When we went home in Toronto, I managed to act surprised as Nadege and Trevor dropped their big news. Their daughter coming back pregnant from her first semester at university didn't impress Paul and Nadine Chevalier, Armand and Nadege's parents. To say that their mom got mad would be a bit of an understatement.

In all the excitement, I waited for a time to tell either Armand's parents or mine that he and I were dating pretty seriously. As luck would have it, Christmas dinner proved to be the perfect time. I'd invited Armand over to have Christmas dinner with us, and since both our families knew we had been close friends since high school, there was nothing out of the ordinary with that. Yet, when we dropped the news to my folks, the dinner table went silent. My Baba and mama looked at Armand then at me. Are you two serious? Baba asked me. He narrowed his eyes, and my heart skipped a beat.

I gently laid my hand on Armand and nodded. I've loved your daughter since the first time I laid eyes on her Mr. Sharif, Armand said earnestly. I looked at my mom, then my dad. Neither said anything for several, uncomfortable moments. This was an edge-of-your-seat moment if there ever was one. A slow smile crept into my Baba's bearded, lined face. It's about time, he said with a grin. Slowly I let the breath I hadn't even realized we'd been holding. You're okay with us? Armand asked. Mom looked at him, smiled and rolled her eyes as she nodded. We'd been aware of you two dating for the past two months, she said, apparently deeply amused. How did that happen? I asked. Baba laughed, looked at mom and gently kissed her hand. Facebook isn't just for your generation, he laughed.

Armand and I looked at each other, exchanging the same look of guilty amusement we'd share back when we were younger and my pops could catch us smoking cigarettes in the basement. Busted, I said, and gave him a peck on the lips. And just like that, dinner resumed. Overall, everything turned out alright for Armand and I at Christmas time and afterwards. Eventually, the Chevalier parents came around and welcomed their future son-in-law Trevor Labonte into the family, much to Nadege's relief. Nadege and I chided each other about keeping secrets once she found out that Armand and I were not only dating but we were also pretty serious about each other. It's about time you got together, she said with a smile, hugging me. Armand and I returned to Ottawa, and moved in together. We found a nice three-bedroom apartment in the east end, in a high-rise apartment near the Saint Laurent Mall.

We continued living and loving, and going about our schooling. Living together provided us with both delights and challenges. I learned that the sexy Haitian stud I loved so much had some nasty habits like not cleaning up the washroom after shaving and Armand also thinks it's okay to wear socks to bed. Oh, and he snores. LOUDLY. He complains about some of my habits too. Apparently the fact that I hum in the morning ( I wake up early and I like to hum ) while Armand's usually still in bed gets on his nerves. I don't think a woman should have to say excuse me if she farts in bed next to her man after sex, but to Armand's Haitian sensibilities it's the height of rudeness. Touchy, isn't he?

Another issue we butt heads over is my smoking. Armand and I used to smoke a pack a day back in high school. He quit when he became Mister Fitness but I still smoke occasionally. I've been barred from smoking in the house by Mister Man. Whatever. I still smoke when I'm on the can and he doesn't seem to mind when I do it around that time. I always get him to compromise. We got a dog, a little Jack Russell Terrier I call Dakota. I refused to let Armand neuter her because I don't believe in spaying innocent animals. I'm okay with spaying humans, though, especially guys who cheat on their women and sex offenders. Armand wanted to rename him Spock like the Star Trek character, on account of the pointed ears. Over my dead body! What kind of name is Spock for a dog? It's okay for an alien scientist but not man's ( or woman's ) best friend.

For the most part, things are wonderful between us. I love Armand something fierce and he loves me too. We get along wonderfully on most days, especially in the bedroom. I've introduced Armand to kinky sex. I've always wanted to fuck a guy in the ass with a strap-on dildo and Armand was a bit apprehensive about that. It's not gay if a woman does it to a man, I chided him. And one night, Armand finally saw things my way. I greased him up with lube, put him on all fours and fucked his ass with my shiny new strap-on dildo. Armand complained a lot during the act ( at first ) but afterwards he relaxed and enjoyed. Nowadays he can't get enough of it. Armand keeps bugging me about letting him fuck my ass. Nope. Not for me. I ain't letting anything up my ass. It's an exit only. Yeah, I'm a selfish bitch like that, I know but fuck it, it's my damn asshole and I say what goes up there! Nothing other than toilet paper goes anywhere near my ass, thank you very much.

Armand and I graduated from Carleton University in the summer of 2011 with our bachelor's degrees in criminology and civil engineering, respectively. We decided to stay in Ottawa. It's a boring little town but the more minorities move in, the livelier it becomes. I'm seeing a lot of African, Asian, Hispanic and Arab students at all four institutions of higher education in Ottawa. The University of Ottawa, Carleton University, Algonquin College and La Cite Collegiale. If that isn't a sign of progress I don't know what is. Three days before New Year's 2012, Armand and I got married. We had a beautiful ceremony at a spot we rented inside City Hall, and both our families attended, along with legions of friends and former classmates. The day I married the man I love is one of the happiest days of my life. We went to Saint Lucia for our honeymoon. It was absolutely magical. A month later, we became the godparents of Nadege and Trevor Laporte's newborn son Arthur. How cool is that?

I plan on continuing with my education but in the meantime, I got a job working for Cisco Systems, one of the few engineering companies in the City of Ottawa. The job pays forty six thousand a year, after taxes. Not bad for a recent university graduate who's also female and a minority, eh? I see a lot of guys and gals with college and university degrees working at Tim Horton's and Starbucks downtown. I'm glad I escaped that fate! As for Armand, he's now working for the Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services as a prison guard, or corrections officer as he calls it. One of his former professors in the institute of criminology at Carleton hooked him up. I'm glad my boo has a job that pays well but I tell him he can do better than that. He's too bright for a job like this, that's why I encourage him to go to Law School or something. It's in my plans for the future, Armand assured me. Not sure if I believe him, the way he rants and raves about how much he loves working in law enforcement. Just between you and me, I think he loves having a government-issued uniform, gun and badge a bit too much.

So, yeah, there you have it. The story of how my family and I escaped from the increasingly anti-Christian and anti-western realm that Pakistani society has become, moved to Canada, and began exciting new lives. All we can do is go on no matter what, live our lives to the fullest after tragedy strikes. When I left Pakistan for North America all those years ago, I missed my homeland sorely, though the Muslim government over there likes to persecute Christians. In Canada I found a home, and I met some wonderful people of all colors. Good things can happen here. How else could you explain Armand and I, or Nadege and Trevor?

Are there racists and other creeps in this beautiful land? Absolutely. As the wife of a Black man, I know this. I've seen the way bigoted clerks looked at my beloved Armand as we shopped at high-end stores and in mom and pop-style grocery stores together. The world still has a long way to go when it comes to racial issues. I do believe that some progress has been made, though. I hope you liked this tale. I've got to get home, dear reader. Got a surprise for my Armand when he gets home from work. You see, I swung by the clinic today to complain about my recent fatigue and the doctor told me that I'm pregnant...with twins! Thank God for this wonderful blessing, eh? Peace.

12