The Good Girl Ch. 04 Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god..." I groaned gasping and catching my breath. I almost couldn't comprehend the whole thing. My entire body felt covered with a thick sheet of slick, warm cum, and my belly was full with it. I felt enveloped by it.

Shannon set the pitcher on the floor and cupped her hand, scraping it up my stomach and through my cleavage, collecting a little handful of cum and feeding it to me. She spread her fingers and gooey strings of cum stretched between them like webbing. She giggled and wiped her fingers across my lips, cleaning them of the sticky webbing. She scooped up another handful and held it high over her own mouth, opening wide and letting a long string of pearly-white goo ooze off her fingers. It dangled for a second and then snapped, plopping into her mouth. She leaned down and cupped my sticky face in her hands, putting her mouth above mine and parting her lips slightly, letting the warm load dribble out over her bottom lip. It splashed onto my tongue and I swished it around as she kept cleaning me and shoveling handfuls of cum in my mouth until it was completely full. I leaned back on my hands, tilted my head back, and gargled the cum softly, tasting all the delicious mix of juices and blowing little bubbles before swallowing the whole mouthful down in 1 big gulp.

Shannon scooped up some more cum from the plastic and slapped my tits, sending little flecks of white flying all over us, then grabbing the soaked, glistening mounds and squeezed my nipples hard, smearing the jizz all over my soft skin. I couldn't see through all the cum, but I felt her lean forward and start lapping my face with her tongue. She pursed her lips and slurped some of the jizz off, then smashed her lips against mine and let it ooze into my mouth as she kissed me. She moved her hands down, over my ribs, my flat stomach, and along my sides, coating the front of my body with the warm cum like it was massage oil.

My head was completely drenched. My eyes were caked shut with sperm and I brought my fingers up to clear the little white puddles of cum that were covering them. My face felt wet and runny, but I was finally able to crack open an eyelid and see the crowd of men and women staring back at me. The room erupted in cheers as I smiled back at them.

I gathered my sopping hair into a ponytail and flipped it over my shoulder, squeezing the cum out of it. It looked like big white globs of hair conditioner pouring out around my fingers and wetly plopping onto my tits and thighs. I scooped up the globs and licked my fingers clean, my cum-covered lips giving each digit a long, thorough sucking. I looked down at my lap and saw that there was still a huge puddle of creamy cum trapped between my closed legs, completely obscuring my pussy. I dipped my fingers into the puddle and scooped some out, tilting my head back and letting it ooze off my fingers and into my mouth in long, stringy strands.

Shannon dipped her hand between my legs and got a big handful of cum, then smothered my face with it, giggling and rubbing it all around like lotion. Her slick fingers glided over my lips and nose and cheeks as I felt the cum drip down my face and neck. She lifted her hand away and long strings of jizz stretched between her palm and my face. I pursed my lips and tried to slurp them up as her hand moved away and they broke and plopped on my thighs. She giggled and lightly slapped my cheek a couple times, watching the cum stretch between my face and her hand.

"You're so nasty." She laughed. "But that's why I love you. So... did you have fun?"

"Oh, god... I don't know. I'll let you know when I wake up from this dream."

She laughed and smeared her hand back over my face one more time. "I'll take that as a yes!"

I couldn't believe how much cum I had swallowed. I could feel it filling me up. My stomach felt a little sick, but I'd never been more satisfied, content, and completely fucked out.

I flopped back down on the mattress, the depression of my body causing the fluids on the plastic covered bed to pool around my body. I was literally resting in a pool of cum. My hair was swimming in it. I could feel it leaking out of every sloppy, gaping orifice on my body. I loved the way they felt so stretched and open. Those juicy little holes had never been so well fucked, and probably never would be again.

I lifted one arm up out of the pool and watched the dozens of little strings of cum stretch from my arm to the plastic as it dripped down my arm. Shannon laid down next to me and gently ran her tongue up my arm and over my shoulder, licking some of the creamy fluid off of me.

"You look fucking gorgeous baby." she said, smiling down at me and planting a kiss on my sticky lips. She giggled as she pulled away and a few very thin strings of sticky cum stayed stretched between our lips like gooey lip gloss.

I just sighed and closed my eyes as a warm pleasure spread out across my body. Several women from around the room joined Shannon on the bed, laying down next to me and running their tongues over my glistening skin, lapping up the sticky globs of cum that covered my body. The last thing I remember was Shannon walking to the tripod and clicking off the camera, as the feeling of soft, wet tongues licking my skin lulled my tired body to sleep.