All Comments on 'The Good Girl Ch. 04'

by Katies

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yummy

This was one hot story. I really loved all of the bukkake and cum play. Please write more just like it!

in_usein_useabout 15 years ago
Hit all my buttons

I loved the whole series, it's great when I can go back and read a story again with the same results. Keep it up! (no pun intended)

in_usein_useabout 15 years ago
Hit all my buttons

I loved the whole series, it's great when I can read a story a second or third time with the same results. Keep it up! (no pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One hot fetish story!

Loved this story and all the other chapters as well! It truly is a good girl that will take numerous facials, loads of semen up the cunt and butt, and smile for more in her mouth to swallow! Keep them coming, please!

nocturnalvnocturnalvalmost 15 years ago
Hot!

I love all of your stories! I can't wait to see the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cream of the crop!!!

Great story - extremely hot, and well written so that it just gets hotter and hotter. Thanks so much!! If this were on DVD I'd have to have a copy!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I would love to see her shotgun a bowl of cum

Damn, that is nasty, you'd need to clean them up with a fire hose, but that's just the point. It would be so hot to watch those little girls. Thanks for the ride on your exotic journey.......Rich

Sir_MarcSir_Marcover 14 years ago
Brilliant!

This is my favorite of The Good Girl series. It was so nasty and filthy, yet so well written. I would love to see the DVD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cumbuckets are go!

This was a very hot story, and while I agree with some of the other comments about watching this on DVD, I don't know that it would be as hot to see it as much as I've imagined it to be in reading your story. Great work Katies, let's have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cumsluts Galore

I loved all the cumplay and the bukkake scenes. The deep cunt and ass fucking was fantastic, and to read about Shannon being such a total cum slut as well is an added bonus! Thanks and please keep writing. RCG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story which I've read and cum with several times. I'd love to see you take the cum fetish even farther, maybe have Shannon and Heather bathe together in a tub filled w/ cum. Then describe lots of cum play and cum eating.

I'd also like to see you describe accurately like a reporter your most extreme gangbang/bukkake experience. Nothing fantasy, everything just the way you experienced it.

Thanks again so much. I think I'm in love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Adeeba0191@gmail.com I need a master soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

This is the best, I would love to be gang-banged like this, an endless line of cocks to fuck all of my holes ragged, but the icing on the cake has to be a large jug of cum to drink. The most I have been able to drink at one time was 150mls, but I would love to have more. Excellent series of stories, please don't stop, we want more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous