The Great Mesmo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes they make me go a little crazy, like I want to be bad."

"You want to make us happy though don't you. You know we want to make you happy so you want to do anything we want right?"

"Oh yes. Are you happy?"

"Yes I'm very happy. But today we're going to be naughty. Even naughtier than when you were with M."

I felt a shiver run through her sex and her nipples hardened spontaneously.

"But first Sally we are going to play doggies."

"Oh great, I love playing doggies."

"But first you must remove all your clothes."

We kneeled on the carpet. I pressed my nose against her bottom and smelled the immensely erotic tangy scent of her sex. She wriggled her bottom appreciatively and parted her legs. I pushed my nose against the split cleft of her sex wetting it with her feminine emissions."

"Oh that's so good." She said.

"Dogs don't talk Sally. If you like what I'm doing you must give little barks and if you don't you must give a low growl. If you really like it you give a low whine. If I give a growl you must do whatever the male dog does because the female always submits to the male."

"Woof." She said.

I extended my tongue into her crack and she began to whine delightedly. After licking her for a while I stuck my head under her chest and began to bump against her breasts. She barked quietly and began whining as I began to lick her nipples. I put my nose up to hers and began to lick her face, prompting small barks from her. Then I turned around, thrust my backside into her face and gave a sharp bark. She knew instinctively what to do and began to lick my balls, sometimes even sucking one or the other into her mouth. After she had licked me for a while I returned to my position between her thighs. This time I extended my tongue into her bum cleft and quickly found her bum hole, which a rimmed slowly to the rising whine of Sally. I jabbed my tongue at her bottom hole until I achieved admission to her dark hole. Sally had fallen silent but her bottom shivered and wriggled eagerly as my lingual caresses became more assertive. Again I presented my bottom to her and I was pleasantly tickled when her fluttering tongue began to lick my own bum hole. Moving back behind her I mounted her slowly, forcing my cock into her vagina. In this position the vagina in women is shortened and thus gives the impression of greater penetration. Sally whined faithfully as I slowly increased my rhythm until with a rush my semen filled her in hot spurts triggering a responsive climax in her. After I withdrew she lay back on the floor panting.

"That was so good." She blurted "Even better than when M did it."

I lay beside her stroking her from crotch to breasts, gently teasing her nipples until they stiffened. I kissed her tenderly. I realized that I was falling for Sally in a big way.

"You love me don't you Sally?"

"Oh yes, I love how you make me feel."

"But you love me for myself. You wish I were your real lover don't you."

Her face clouded.

"I ... I don't know what you mean."

"If Greg decided to leave you would like me to take his place."

Again she seemed troubled.

"Greg loves me."

"And I love you. Just relax Sally and let me play with your pussy."

"Yes, you love me and you make me feel hot."

"Did you like it when the doggy licked your bottom hole."

She blushed.

"Yes it was excellent."

"Open your legs a bit more so that I can touch you there with my finger."

She widened her legs obligingly and I carefully stroked her dark hole. It took very little pressure to insert the tip of my finger and then rotate it slowly in the tight orifice enlarging it little by little. Sally closed her eyes and savored the sensation. For some minutes I persisted with one finger until I finally felt that she was ready for two. My approach was rewarded when my second finger slipped in, producing barely a whimper from Sally who relaxed quickly and was soon basking in this new feeling. I was now able to gradually insert my fingers to their length and begin slowly thrusting them in and out of her. At last it was time.

"And now Sally we are going to be really naughty." I said as I rolled onto her and positioned my stiff prick at the entrance to her nether portal. She winced once as the glans popped inside but I stayed in this position for some time until her bottom hole adjusted to this intrusion and then with consistent pressure I entered her virgin bum. At first it seemed to hurt a little but presently her face smoothed and she began to respond to my thrusts if not eagerly, willingly. I rode this new experience until I came inside. Making sure that her first experience was not too long and was pleasurable. My cock exited with a slurp and Sally said.

"You are a bad boy Q. Nice people don't do things like that."

"Then I guess we are not nice people." I responded pressing my impossibly rigid cock into her vagina and starting to thrust into her ardently.

"I will come again Sally." I said as I prepared to leave later. I drew the naked girl to me and kissed her long and languorously. She ran to me as I reached the door and kissed me again.

"Come soon." She whispered.

Back in my apartment I needed to think about things. I loved Sally even though I had barely met her and I didn't want to share her with Greg or Mesmo. That was when I conceived my plan of removing the opposition. What I needed to be able to do was to get Sally to like me more than my rivals. The next day I put my plan into action.

I waited near her apartment building until I saw Greg. I approached him and said.

"Sally wants to see me. She said you would be happy to let me in when you came."

He looked distressed for a moment and then said.

"Of course. Sally likes you to visit her."

We went up to the apartment and I recited my mantra to Sally after she opened the door. She had just showered and was dressed in a white dressing gown. I kissed her lustfully and drew the gown from her shoulders and dropped it to the ground. For some minutes I played happily with her breasts, then I told her to sit and on the floor while I talked to Greg.

"Do you love Sally, Greg." I asked him.

"Oh yes."

"And I bet you would love to make love to her, right?"

"We agreed to wait until we were married."

"I think she would like you to touch her though."

"Yes."

"She would like it if you played with her breasts and squeezed her nipples hard. If she tells you it hurts or that you should stop it means she really likes it and you should squeeze harder. Keep doing it until I tell you to stop."

I led him to Sally and told her Greg was going to feel her breasts. Quickly he grasped her nipples and began to squeeze and twist them roughly, causing Sally to cry out and plead for him to stop, but he persisted stubbornly until she was crying and I told him to sit down. I took the distraught girl into my arms and kissed and cuddled her until she settled again. After we had made love I again instructed Greg.

"Now that she has been fucked Greg, she is ready for a bit of petting. First you must lick the come off her and while you do that you should nibble her labia. Do it gently at first but harder and harder until she tells you not to, but remember when she says that, she really wants you to be more rough and keep doing it until I say 'change' then you should slap her boobies until they are red and then nip her nipples with your teeth."

Greg eagerly followed my directions until I told him to sit down again. It took me almost half and hour to calm Sally down again and persuade her to let me feel and penetrate her bottom hole with my finger.

"How do you like it when Greg cuddles you?"

"He's too rough, he makes me hurt."

"Do you think Greg still loves you."

Her voice cracked as she said.

"He scares me a little. I'm scared he might hurt me. When you make love to me I feel great but when he touches me he hurts me. I don't want him to touch me again right now."

I told Greg that he should go home, but first I talked to him.

"Greg, tomorrow evening at 7:00 p.m. you will be visited by a cute girl. She is really hot for you. Take her to the pub down the road. I think you'll be happy at what you can do with her. When you get there you will be oblivious to other women. If you see Sally, she won't mind you being with the girl. Just tell her that you will be by her apartment later after you have been back to this girl's apartment to make love to her."

I had arranged an escort to meet Greg at his apartment and I needed to convince Sally that she should dump Greg.

After he had left I set up Sally for the next day telling her that she would go and get a newspaper at about 5:30 p.m. the following day and meet me on the street outside her apartment where I would talk to her. She would find herself profoundly attracted to me not as her secret lover but as a real lover and would agree to go to the bar with me later. I would pick her up at her apartment at 7:30 p.m.. The escort was instructed to keep Greg at the bar until at least 8:30 p.m.

Mesmo and I had arranged to meet two days after his initial demonstration of his art and I arrived at his office promptly at 10.00 am. He reached out his hand smiling when I entered the room.

"So, what do you think? You've had two days to test whether you think Sally is a plant.

"Sally tells me you visited her too."

"Yes, well we all have our baser needs and Sally is so innocent how could I resist, however, Sally is my gift to you. You're a good guy I can tell and I know you won't hurt her and surprisingly enough she spent a lot of time telling me how much she liked you."

"Really, She had only just met me."

"Yes but she found you to be very tender to her. She liked how you fucked her expecially."

I was flattered by his compliments.

At 5:30 sharp I was stationed outside her apartment. She came out and started walking toward the newsstand. I quickly caught up to her and said.

"Hi, you're Sally aren't you?"

She looked at me appraisingly.

"How do you know my name?"

"We've met before remember?"

"Yes, you do look familiar."

"What are you doing later. Want to go somewhere? How about that bar down there."

I pointed to a bar down the street.

"Well, " she said "I guess that would be alright. What time?"

"About 7:30?"

She smiled at him charmingly.

"OK just ring the buzzer and I'll come down. I forget your name."

"Alan, Alan Adams."

"Oh yes, right. Well I'll see you then."

I went home and prepared for my date, arriving back at her apartment a little before 7:30 and rang her buzzer.

"Hello."

"Hi Sally it's Alan."

"Oh Alan. I'm not quite ready yet. Come on up. I'll leave the door open, just come on in."

When I entered her apartment I could hear her in the bathroom. I walked around impatiently then on a whim walked over to the bathroom. The door was slightly ajar but what I saw in the reflection of her mirror floored me. She was sitting on the toilet her panties lowered and dress pulled up. Her hands were fully engaged with masturbation. Her eyes were closed and I could sense she was close to orgasm. Her legs spasmed and she huffed and puffed as it spread through her. I went and sat on the couch. She appeared several minutes later looking radiant.

"Hi Alan." She said shyly "Shall we go."

"Sure. That's great."

We went out to the street and I was pleasantly surprised when she slipped her hand into mine as we walked. We pushed open the bar-room door and entered. I found us a table and glanced around looking for Greg. I spotted him in one of the booths. He seemed glued to the escort's face. Sally had not spotted him and so I pointed him out to her.

"That young couple over there seem really in love don't they."

She looked over where I was pointing and her face went white. Greg was stroking the escort's breast as he kissed her passionately.

"What's the matter, Sally?"

"Tha ... that's my boyfriend Greg. How could he? He told me he'd never even been out with anyone else."

She got up and walked over to him. I followed protectively.

"So." She said. "Who's your girl friend."

"Oh hi Sally. This is Linda."

"Linda? Who is she?"

"Just a friend. We're just going over to her place. She says she has a really nice bed. And she really knows how to make me hot. Don't worry though I'll be round later to show you what she taught me. OK?"

"What? Well you needn't bother coming over any more, you bastard."

She stomped back to our table.

"I don't want to stay here. Do you want to come over to my place for a drink."

"Sure. I'm sorry about Greg."

"So am I, but notas sorry as he's going to be. Let's go."

Ten minutes later I was seated on Sally's couch while she fetched a couple of beers. For the next half hour we barely spoke as Sally quickly knocked back four beers. Her speech was beginning to get a little slurred and she giggled bashfully each time she slumped against me.

"Can I tell you a secret?" She asked artfully.

"Sure, you can tell me anything."

She leaned against me, put her arm over my chest and looked up at me.

"I have a fantasy lover who comes to visit me at night."

"Really?"

"But, you know what's weird. He looks just like you."

Her face adopted a bashful look.

"Do you know why I was late getting dressed?"

"No."

"I had to do it ... in the bathroom. Just having you ask me out made me so hot."

"What did you do?"

She blushed hotly.

"You know... it. The big O."

I put my arm around her shoulders, pulled her against me and drew her face to mine. She kissed divinely and scarcely flinched as I stroked my hand over the soft bulge of her breasts. I could feel the nipples rise and press out against her bra as I pressed more firmly against them. She shivered involuntarily as my hand slipped under her sweater and first stroked her smooth belly before shifting to her firm bosom. It was a matter of moments before I released her bra and was fingering the warm soft rounded treasures it had so recently safeguarded.

"I feel so woozy. Be careful I've only ever dreamed about doing this." She blurted as I lowered her yielding body to the couch and peeled her tight sweater and bra off, leaving her naked from the waist up. I bent down and kissed her erotically, sucking her tongue into my mouth and gently nibbling it so that her saliva gushed into my mouth.

"You are very beautiful Sally. I won't cheat on you." I said, sensitive to her feelings of rejection caused by Greg's betrayal.

For some minutes we kissed continuously and hungrily. My mouth locked to hers with a passion fanned by her growing lustful pleasure. She groaned throatily when my lips plucked out her tender nipples, teasing them to a delectable firmness. For an hour we stayed this way until I pulled away from her and gazed at her affectionately. She smiled at me favorably.

"That was amazing. You send tingles right through me when you kiss me." She blushed as she added. "Especially when you kiss my breasts."

"You are a great kisser. You must have had lots of practice."

She blushed again.

"No, I only ever kissed Greg and never like that. But, you make me feel things in places Greg never did."

"Like what places?"

She blushed deeply as she pulled her skirt up to reveal a dark wet patch on her panties saturated with her female scented discharge. I pulled down her panties to reveal her vulva and pouting labia, which shone moist and tempting. I delicately parted the yielding petals and fingered her flushed erect clitoris. Her hips lifted with a jerk and she grunted amorously as I proceeded to stroke her sensitive nub.

"Be gentle." She whispered "This is the first time I have let anyone touch me there. Oh Alan, you are so good at it. Yes, keep rubbing me. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes ... aaaaaah ..."

She climaxed strongly and noisily and for some minutes as I renewed kissing her. Then I unfastened her skirt and pulled both it and her panties off completely. She smiled at me as I removed my clothes to reveal my painfully erect cock and parted her legs to leave no doubt as to what she expected. My cock, as I knew it would from past experience, slid comfortably into her tight sheath and she gasped again at the sensation of her vagina being stretched around it. Slowly at first but ever quicker, I began to fuck the libidinous young woman. We had just achieved an easy rhythm when the apartment door opened and Greg entered. He looked at us despairingly and groaned loudly. Sally opened her eyes and looking at him, said.

"What are you doing here Greg, you had your chance now leave your key and go back to your floozy."

"Sally." He begged. "I don't know what has happened. I remember nothing. I must have been drunk or something because I woke up and there I was in her bed."

"Too late Greg. Do you like watching me being fucked by a real man? I bet you didn't think about that while you were fucking that bitch. Well, I really like the feel of Alan's cock inside me. We'll be doing a lot more of this before the night is through. But I think you've seen enough now. Bye."

There was a clink of dropped keys as the door slammed shut.

"Oh Alan, I wasn't lying when I said that I love the feel of you inside me. Oh yes ..." She panted as again, orgasm silenced her mouth and gave voice to amorous raspberries issuing from her vagina. I filled her with a bounteous donation of semen until it foamed around my cock and trickled down her crack.

"Sally," I asked "are you on the pill?"

"No," she replied "but I don't care. If I become pregnant it will have been worth it. I thought when I saw you outside that you would probably be my first."

"But, what about Greg?"

"I had almost decided that I was going to break up with him. He was making me scared, but you settled it for me. But let's not talk about Greg, do you know how to play doggies?"

****

Well it's been ten years since I married Sally and it's still as good as ever. She's twenty eight now and me, I'm forty. We have two kids, a girl of ten and a boy of six. When she waddled down the aisle the day we were married I was so proud of her and later in the honeymoon suite I showed her just how proud I was. A month later Amelia was born. I would guess by now that her hypnotic impulses have worn off, but who knows. I met the great Mesmo the other day quite close to where we live. We talked about old times for a while before I went home. Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but Sally seemed extra responsive that evening. I could be wrong but she seemed more uninhibited. Her vulva seemed a little more red and chafed and her vagina, even more lubricious than usual, seemed to have that tangy taste of fresh semen. But her passion is unquestionable so I am probably overreacting.

That's right Sally kneel right there. Yes I love putting my cock in your bum and tonight it seems so slick and obliging. Don't worry we'll play doggies later.

12