All Comments on 'The Greek Adventure'

by guzzieathome

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
magmamanmagmamanover 10 years ago
Cute story

This old man enjoyed, cute story of just having fun.

Thanks,

MGM

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 10 years ago
All the better for being true.

Like I said above.

guzziathomeguzziathomeover 10 years ago
Thank you

A kind comment from MGM, is praise indeed, I am flattered, thank you.

perfect_man4nooneperfect_man4nooneover 10 years ago
Great Story

That is so exciting and even more so because it is true

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is much better than something made up.

I loved your true story. I also had a girlfriend who loved to be displayed. She loved people and was never disrespected. Our relationship never grew old, and hasn't to this day. We were married to other people and did not want to hurt them or our children. I wish you all the happiness in the world with the one perfect lady you have found.

Art

BarbieKenBarbieKenover 8 years ago
Love true stories

I really like to identify with the people in the stories and get that extra boost from the true ones. Not sure if I could completely strip naked on a dance floor but sure fun to imagine.

Farrah52Farrah52over 7 years ago
Loved it !

Could picture the entire scene. Your descriptive narrative took me right to Greece. I felt like I was at the taverna and witnessed this scene for myself. Love your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five). The story is very erotic & 100% realistic. Sue is a keeper. Period.

Wives like Sue make this world a happier place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Reminded me of a real-life event. It was the final evening of a group tour of Greece, and we were enjoying our farewell dinner together at a small cozy taverna in Athens. After much ouzo and demos of national dances by the staff, my middle-age and very attractive wife started bragging about how in her younger days she used to strip off and dance on table tops in bars late at night (even though she'd never done this before). The others thought she was a professional, so after more ouzo they cleared a tabletop, started up the music again, and passed around a hat to collect money. Sure enough she stripped off, climbed up, and danced a few songs totally naked, got back down and put her dress back on for the rest of the dinner. She told me later that she did this only because it was the final day together and we'd never see the rest of the group again, and the ouzo helped a bit. Collected enough money to stay a few extra days after everyone else flew home. By the way, great body, beautiful tits, neatly trimmed pubic hair above her bare lips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there anyway you would be okay to share couple of pics atleast? May be blurring her face or sending over private mail...I read this story with my wife and we both felt very aroused to go through this. Pictures might give her bit more courage to do something like this herself as well

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 2 years agoAuthor
Share photos?

Well Mr Anonymous,

Might consider sharing picture privately , send me a message.

jennyphiljennyphil12 months ago

Only just found this story! Jenny stripped in bars AND got fucked in them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userguzzieathome@guzzieathome
Mature male, sadly divorced after a long marriage that included a number of 'adventures' that are the basis of my story submissions.