All Comments on 'The Guest'

by pointless

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
5 star

one of the best in many many months. written with a lot of emotion which makes it even more erotic.I'm going back to read all of your submissions and hope there will be more stories of this quality. thank you for a great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous!!

If there is a better "intiation into lesbianism" story out there, I haven't read it! Great on all counts: pacing, dialouge, characterization, background setup, and details...especially the details. Fuck! What a story! Would like to see more of these two characters as Penny explores her newfound pleasure. She still has some other sapphic delights to sample <hint, hint>.

BlueSugarBlueSugaralmost 19 years ago
Wonderful Work

I read through all of your stories, and ended up wet and breathless at the end - thank you for putting so much care and context into your writing.

I enjoy your flair for story telling and your writing style. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
needed some more editing to be edifying

Sorry but the device of 'bong time' was not my cup of tea. Also, seemed to have needed a good deal judicious editing down to get rid of repeats and trivia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PERFECT!

Anything i could ask for in an erotic story and so so much more. This made me sooo wet that i just had to cum with Olivia.

Thankyou so much for writing this, you are a genius!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow.

That was pretty hot. Added bonus: my name's Olivia, and except for the blue eyes she could have been me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Foot Rub

Damn, now I want a foot rub...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous