The Guesthouse Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly noticed that Susan had got up out of her chair, picked up her mug and was walking towards the kitchen door. Mom quickly pulled her skirt back into place and made for the hallway.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked.

"To get cleaned up and changed before Susan sees me," Mom replied. "No you're not. You will go about your business in the kitchen and offer Susan another coffee," Peter said.

At that moment Susan entered the room. Mom asked her if she would like another coffee. Susan said she would and sat down at the kitchen table. Mom started to get her coffee whilst Peter and I watched in silence. We could both see the cum running down her legs and onto the floor. Would Susan see it? Would she ever guess what it was?

At one point so much was running down Mom's leg that she had to wipe it with her fingers. She then picked up Susan's coffee and passed it to her at the table. Susan then obviously noticed Mom's legs and was clearly confused as to what the sticky mess on them was. At that very moment she must have got a whiff of spunk and sex from Mom's hand has she took the coffee cup from her. I was watching Susan intently. I noticed the sudden realisation in her mind of what it was on Mom's hand and legs. She said nothing, merely thanks for the coffee. She the said the she would have to rush or be late for work, and then got up and left the kitchen.

"That was so embarrassing," said Mom, "She saw the mess, she knew what it was.."

"So what," said Peter, "She didn't seem upset, or shocked. I bet she's in her room right now, imaging how you got cum everywhere and assuming it must have been mine. She would never even consider it was your own son's as well. Now you go and get cleaned up."

Mom then left the room.

Peter got up and walked to the door. As he left he turned to me and said "How would you like to see Susan fuck your Mom with a strap-on?"

"You're kidding," I said.

"Then you'll just have to wait and see," he said and walked out of the room.

………………………………………………………………………………

The Guesthouse Stories Part 6.

Two days later Mom and I were sat in the kitchen in the evening, drinking some wine. Peter was upstairs and our other two house guests, Susan and John Jackson, a travelling salesman, were out. Susan at a bar with some of her nursing colleagues and Mr Jackson probably at some nearby strip joint. Mom and I had always thought him a little seedy but he stayed regularly, kept himself to himself, his room tidy and paid on time, so we figured whatever he did in his spare time was his concern.

Mom and I were quietly talking about the events of the last few days and, I guess, trying to make sure that each of us was happy with the way things were going. Mom said that she was concerned at how easily she found it to submit herself to Peters will, but at the same time loved being dominated by him during our mutual sex sessions. She said the fact that I was involved made her feel safe and that she liked the way Peter had never actually touched either of us.

"But Mom," I said, "What if Peter were to involve anyone else?, Would that spoil things?" I had in mind Peter's comments that he was going to get Susan involved in our little games and wanted to be sure how Mom felt about such things, without being specific.

"Oh, I don't know about that, let's just see how it goes shall we?" she said.

A few moments latter Peter came into the kitchen sat down and politely asked if he could have some wine with us. Outside of our sexual encounters, Peter was always the perfect gentleman. You would never believe that he could suddenly become so dominant and do such things to us as he had done.

Mom poured him a glass and made general conversation. I could see that Peter was waiting for a moment to take things further with us and seemed to be getting Mom in a relaxed mood first. An hour and two bottle of wine latter, Peter bought up the topic of our kitchen session two mornings previously. He asked Mom he she liked my fucking her arse and both he and I filling her knickers with two huge loads of spunk. Mom replied that it had been fantastic and especially exciting with Susan only a few feet away, sat in the yard. Mom mentioning Susan pushed Peter on.

"And what about handing Susan her coffee with fresh cum on your hand and dripping down your legs?, he asked, "You knew she realised what it was, didn't you?"

"Yes," said Mom, "I knew, she knew and it both frightened me and turned me on at the same time."

"Do you like Susan?" Peter asked Mom.

"What do you mean 'like'?" she replied.

"You know exactly what I mean, would you have liked Susan to get involved the other day? What he she had said something afterwards, what would you have done."

"I don't know what I would have done, but I think I would have been happy for something to happen," mom said.

"Right," said Peter looking directly at Mom, "this is what's going to happen next. I have decided that you and Susan certainly will take things further. You will have a seriously dirty fuck session with Susan and you will do it in front of both your son and me. Any problems with that?"

Mom said, "You assume that Susan will want sex with me and even more importantly that she will be prepared to do it in front of strangers and what about my boy? How on earth can I let Susan know that I fuck my own Son! No, no it really won't work, its going too far."

"Trust me," Peter replied, "by the time Susan is on the verge of orgasm with you she will accept almost anything and by that time it will be too late anyway, I will have you both on camera. She will have to do as I say. I have already considered a plan. Your son and I will pretend that we are going to shot some pool in town. This will be tomorrow night when Mr Jackson is out. I know Susan will be here because she told me she had some studying to do. Once we leave you will engage Susan in conversation and bring up the events of the other Morning. I shall leave it to you to take it from there. When things are getting going you will turn on the light in my room, which will be the signal for us to come back into the house. Is that all clear?"

"Yes, okay," Mom replied, "I will give it a go but it may not work out."

Peter seemed annoyed at her attitude. "It will work out. I remind you that you have no choice, so make sure you get it right and that you give us a good show. I'll take over from there. Don't you dare fuck up," he warned.

When Peter had wandered back upstairs, mom said she had never been so nervous about anything and didn't know if she could go through with it. "How can I fuck another women let alone tell her about us?" she asked.

"Mom," I said, "after what we've got into over the past few days this will be a breeze and like Peter said, once he's trapped Susan on camera she'll agree to the 'deal' just like we did. You know how good at this Peter seems to be. Go for it and I'll look out for you, I promise."

The next evening during dinner Peter made a point of mentioning that he and I were going into town later. After dinner, Mr Jackson duly went out and Susan excused herself saying she had some work to catch up with and that she would be in her room if anyone phoned for her.

Peter turned to mom and told her that it was now up to her to do as told. Mom latter explained to us how she had approached Susan:-

She said that Susan had come back downstairs to get some books she had left in the lounge and found mom sitting in am armchair. Mom had deliberately looked glum and worried in the hope that Susan would notice and ask if there was a problem. Sure enough Susan did indeed notice and had sat down on the sofa opposite and said, "Is something bothering you? You don't look to happy."

Mom looked as embarrassed and scared as she could act. "I can't get the other morning, in the kitchen, out of my head" she said.

"What do you mean?" Susan innocently replied.

"I think you know what I mean," mom replied, "It was obvious that you realised something had been going on, I could see by the look on your face. Yet since you have said nothing about it I have been frantic with worry as to what you might do and who you might talk to, even my husband."

"Don't worry," said Susan, "Sure I realised as soon as I got that pungent smell from your hand as you passed me coffee that you had been having sex. I had already noticed the mess on your legs and wondered what on earth it might be. Then with the smell of your hand it all clicked! You had just had sex and since only Peter and your son were there it must have been with Peter. You must have cut it close. Your son could easily have caught you. Do you like living dangerously?"

"I knew you realised what had happened," mom said, "Forget my son catching me, I nearly got caught by you."

"But I was in the yard," Susan said.

"I know, I know, but you see, well…we were fucking in the kitchen, over the sink right in front of the window. You could have come it at any time," mom said, carefully leaving out the fact that it was actually me rather than Peter who had been in her up to the hilt of my cock.

"You really do like it dangerous, don't you, well I can assure you there is no need to worry about me telling anyone, what you do is your business. I have to say I found it rather sexy when I realised what it was all over your legs and hand. Didn't you even have time to clean?" Susan asked.

"No," replied mom, "you very nearly walked in on us. Tell me what would you have done if you had?"

"Well I couldn't have done anything, your son must have been somewhere in the house."

"But what if he wasn't, what if you had just caught me having sex with Peter? Would you have done anything?" mom asked.

Susan was beginning to feel a little sexy at the thought of what she had just missed seeing. "Well, maybe I would have said something or watched or…..who knows! You just can't tell what might happen in a situation like that," Susan said, "Its certainly a sexy thought, I have to say."

Mom realised that Susan's thoughts had turned to the events of that morning and that she was imagining the scene of mom being fucked over the kitchen sink. Mom decided to open her legs a little and exposed her knickers to Susan to see if there was a reaction. Susan did notice and then looking at mom she smiled.

"You know," said mom, "it crossed my mind what a shame it was you didn't catch us. Now that really would have been sexy."

"You think?" said Susan.

"Oh yes, you know you are really a very attractive girl Susan, I have thought so ever since you arrived."

It was now or never for mom and the plan. She got up and said she was just going to grab a bottle of wine from the Kitchen and asked if Susan would like some. Susan said that she should be studying but on the other hand a quick glass of wine would be nice. Mom headed for the kitchen, grabbed some glasses, the wine from the fridge and then before going back into the lounge she pulled her knickers down and off, throwing them onto the kitchen table.

Mom re-entered the lounge, poured two glasses of wine, passed one to Susan and then sat down in front of her again. This time she sat on the edge of the chair and made sure that her pussy was in full view for Susan should she look.

Susan smiled, and said jokingly, "What the hell happens in your kitchen?"

"What do you mean?" said mom.

"Well it seems to me that whenever you go in there you lose your knickers," she said looking directly at my mom's pussy.

"Do you like it Susan, do you like to see me exposed, would you have liked to have seen more the other day? I think you would have Susan. I could see it in your face that morning, you were hot as you left the kitchen in such a rush. What did you do Susan? Did you think about it more when you got to your room? Did you get turned on Susan? Did you touch yourself?"

Moms frantic questioning was making Susan think of nothing else but her thoughts that morning and the moist pussy that mom was now exposing to her across the room.

"I think you'd like to take this further Susan? Wouldn't you Susan?" mom demanded.

Susan was sinking into a feeling of lust. "Oh yes, I would," she murmured, "I wanted to see more then in the kitchen and I want to see more now," She said.

Mom started to unbuttoned her blouse and exposed a little white cotton bra. Her small breasts were flushed and her little nipples standing out through the material. She took her blouse off and unclipped her bra. Slowly she slid it down her arms and let it drop to the floor. She sat there in just a skirt and looked at Susan.

"Still like what you see Susan?" she asked. "I like to be dominant," she lied, "would you like me to be dominant with you Susan?"

Susan was light headed with the lust she was feeling as Mom undressed before her. "Oh god yes…yes please… tell me what you want me to do," Susan whispered submissively.

"First Susan, remove your jeans and knickers." Mom said.

Susan rose to her feet and unbuttoning her jeans slide them and her knickers to the floor. She stepped out of them and remained standing in just a white T-shirt.

"Now Susan, kneel on the sofa with your back to me. I want to see you cunt and your arse fully exposed."

Susan did as she was asked. "What now?" she said.

"Now I want to see you frig yourself Susan. I want to see your hand between you legs with your fingers in your pussy. I want you to rub, hard and fast and I want you to talk to me about what you want me to do to you as you bring yourself off," mom instructed.

Susan obeyed and started to rub her pussy with her right hand. She pinched and rubbed her clit and pumped fingers in and out of her cunt which started to drip with juice.

"Talk to me Susan, talk to me," said Mom.

"Oh god, this is so dirty," said Susan, "I have never done anything in front of a stranger before, I've never been ordered to perform. I've never been with a women before. This is so good, so dirty, I want you to watch me, I want you to see me frigging myself to orgasm, I want you to see me exposed, oh god, oh yes, I'm cumming,..I'm cumming."

Susan's pussy started to dribble down her legs as she came in the most wonderful orgasm she could remember. She collapsed face down on the sofa, murmuring.

"We haven't finished yet Susan," said Mom. "Wait here." With that Mom left the room and went into the kitchen. She returned quickly carrying something behind her back, which she quickly put at the side of her chair. Susan didn't see what it was. Mom removed her skirt and sat back down entirely naked.

"Now Susan, crawl over here to me on your hand and knees."

Susan slid of the sofa and crawled as instructed over to mom. "Now lick my pussy Susan, bring me off with your tongue and with your fingers," she said.

Susan placed her head between mom's legs and started to lick her clit and pussy for all she was worth.

"Be frantic Susan," said Mom, "in this house we like our sex quick and harsh and dirty. Do you understand?"

Susan didn't answer, she just worked her tongue harder and faster against mom's pussy lips. Her face was now covered in mom's wetness.

"Put some fingers in my pussy Susan," mom said. She moved right to the edge of the chair and added, "and get a finger in my arse, I like my arse being fucked Susan."

As Susan did what she was told, mom reached to the side of her chair and picked up what she had got from the kitchen. It was a fat carrot, a good seven inches long. Mom reached over Susan's back and simply stuffed the carrot into her cunt without any warning. She was quite rough but not violent with it.

"What the fuck…," exclaimed Susan.

"Shut up and keep frigging me, you bitch, go on bring me off, fuck me, fuck me," shouted mom and she pumped the vegetable in and out of Susan's dripping cunt. Mom was reaching her orgasm at the same time as Susan was reaching her second. Both of them came together, pumping and frigging and screaming and dripping with cum.

They both collapsed in a heap on the floor.

"Fuck that was great!" said Susan.

"It doesn't have to finish yet," said mom, "lets go upstairs, there's more I want from you yet."

She took Susan's hand and, grabbing their clothes, lead her upstairs into my mom's room.

"Wait here," said mom. With that she quickly ran up the single flight of stairs to Peter's room and switched on the light, before returning to Susan.

Peter and I, waiting outside, saw mom's signal. We quietly entered the house through the kitchen door and saw mom's knickers on the table. The plan was obviously working………..

………………………………………………………………………………

The Guesthouse Stories Part 7.

Peter and I made our way quietly up to the second floor. We crept along the landing and looked through the crack of the semi-open door into Mom's room. Susan was sat on the bed, still dressed in only a white cotton T-shirt. Mom was sat on the bed, naked and with her pussy towards the door.

Peter looked at me and whispered, "Your mom is great. It's all going to plan. This is going to be good.."

Susan, sat in the chair, started to rub her pussy and clit and said to my mom, "This is fantastic. I couldn't believe we would get it on together but after the kitchen the other day I have been thinking about nothing else. What would you think, if we waited for Peter to return and see if he wants to fuck you again. I could watch and then maybe we could all fuck together. What do you think?"

"Peter doesn't fuck he just watches and controls," mom blurted out.

Hearing this Peter looked quickly at me and whispered, "Fuck, she's blown it!"

"What do you mean?" said Susan, "I know he fucked you in the kitchen the other morning. You said."

"It wasn't Peter!" mom replied quietly.

"It must have been Peter," said Susan, "Mr Jackson was out. I know, I saw him leave and the only other person in the house was your son."

Mom just looked Susan straight in the eye and said nothing. Susan stared back. You could almost hear her mind ticking over! The possibilities suddenly dawned on her.

"If it wasn't Peter and it can't have been Mr Jackson then it could only have been your……," Susan broke off in mid sentence. "Your son!" she continued, "my god it was your son wasn't it!?"

Mom just remained quiet.

"You fucked your own son?" asked Susan loudly. "My god, it was your own son!" she repeated.

"Yes, yes.. it was my own son's spunk that your saw down my legs," admitted mom, "and Peter's for god's sake."

"Hold on!, just hold on here!" exclaimed Susan, "Are you saying that the other morning when I was in the yard, not ten feet away, you allowed your own son to fuck you over the kitchen sink and that Peter joined in as well?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying Susan," replied mom.

Peter turned to me again and said "Your stupid mother has blown it. Susan knows the whole scene and I haven't got her trapped on camera yet. For fuck sake, she can just walk away now if she wants."

Susan was looking worried. "They don't know about us do they?" she asked mom frantically.

"I'm sorry Susan," said mom, "yes they know. It was Peter's idea! He figured that you were turned on the other morning and told me to take things further with you. Don't get me wrong though. I wanted to. I wanted to involve you because I thought you were so sexy."

I realised that Mom wanted to get it on with Susan and involve her in our games but on honest terms. She didn't want to trick poor Susan into having to do something just because Peter got here on film. She had taken a chance that Susan would be willing and gone with her instinct.

Peter and I once again looked at each other. We realised that Susan would either go for it or storm out and then god knows what would happen.

It seemed like an eternity before anyone spoke again. The mom said, "So what do you think now Susan? Now know that I have been fucking my own son under Peter's control and now you and I have also fucked together. What do you want now Susan? Do you want in or what?"