All Comments on 'The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 07'

by misterwho

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
misterwhomisterwhoover 13 years agoAuthor
Any one seeking Tamil dialogues...

...write to me at sipmycoffee@rediffmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unexpected indeed!

This incident is really unexpected in the gorgeous Saroja manni's amazing adventures.

MisterWho, you really have a flair for writing. All your stories are gripping in their sensuality and unfolding of incidents. All your female characters are adorable. Do you write anywhere else?

Between, there seems to be a slight discrepancy in the way you described the relationship of Saroja and the uncle in this story. In south India, there is a difference between a father-in-law and uncles who are brothers of father as opposed to brothers of father-in-law. Though in both cases Saroja would be equivalent to a daughter to those uncles, there is a subtle difference in daughter-in-law - father-in-law relationship and that of the other uncle-niece from her father's side. Since the uncle in this story is the brother of Arvind's mother, he technically is not a father-in-law in Indian sense. He is an uncle who would come on the side of father, and the relationship is that of father-daughter.

Also, the age of the uncle seems a little to old to be capable of doing things that he did in the story. I don't know if males can be sexually active at that old age.

Hoping the adventures of Saroja manni would continue ...

Thanks for your wonderful writing.

misterwhomisterwhoover 13 years agoAuthor
The Background

Apropos the point you make about f-i-l / d-i-l: If you flip back to earlier episodes you will find the relationships in this family go beyond the formal technical relationships. Like in many Indian families, surviving elders fulfil mutliple roles and prosperous younger generations take on responsinilities beyond their years. That is what has happened in this family.

Therefore though she is an aunt, the boys call her manni which means sister-in-law. And thus she becomes your dream-woman Saroja Manni.

There are enough males who have sired kids at that age. Many rediscover youth in the company of a younger woman. Accordingly in this story uncle is shown as remembering many of the things he does do as his own distant history. And then there are a few things he had never done before; or had done to him ever before. He belongs to an older generation for whom there is only one or a limited version of sexual activity.

anumohananumohanover 13 years ago
guidance of nephews

super story da! reminds me of my teen days when my manni taught me how to masturbate and showed me my first view of a women's breast and pussy though she didnt not allow a full fuck! But then it was in 1976 when i was 14! You stories relived the good memories for me!Any chance of your writing in full tamil and in tamil fonts?

Wishing you all well

mohan, ahmedabad

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
appreciation and some points

You are a remarkably engaging writer. do consider taking up regular fiction.I must admit that some of these situations appear a little too strained. Your ear for 'Tambrahm' tamil is as remarkable as is your rendering it in English

You are right about older men. An old ICS man called SYK was said to have sired a child in his relationship with the maid servant in Bangalore; so I ve heard! There are other instances too!!

the old one

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely story

It was a great story...

I myself have written a few in Tamil font...

but this is quite classical

Kamarajan

kaama54@yahoo.co.uk

ikswakuikswakualmost 12 years ago
awesome

i just love how u write..full indian sexy stuff..great

nixongnixongalmost 12 years ago
FANTASTIC

the whole series ws abs awesome. beyond compare. loved it all. waiting for more always

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
poetry

What you have written is amazing. More like seeing a movie. you took care of each and every small detail. Thank you for giving a great time. Pl keep on writing. we need the language, expression and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
from the old one

this in the penultimate para of page 2

"Uncle tried to reach up but she quickly put his hand back where she wanted them. On his clit."

A surprising minor flaw from a master. Escaped my eye the first time I had read it.

misterwhomisterwhoalmost 8 years agoAuthor
A Mistake Indeed...!

To err is human, to notice it is the work of an admirer; and grace is remaining a fan, nevertheless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How do I feel when read your story?

well, 1) realistic 2) well described 3) couplating descriptions are so definite 4) and most importantly dialogue

so, in conclusion, i can tell you that you are best among whom i read. And i have a request to you for giving us another part of this story of this old uncle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous