All Comments on 'The Guitar Players Personal Lesson'

by jkthekat

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DunaDunaover 11 years ago
BORING, but a revenge story........

A revenge story sequal would be interesting. The main character in that imagined story tells the husband revenge.............but after 2000 years the simple cheating is boring (already Bocaccio wrote similiars from the XIV Century), but a revenge story (new literature invent from the recent time) is more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Further parts coming along?

I do hope so! You write well. Some annoytrolls will tell your otherwise. They are liars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Same conclusion as YBadg; alternate reason!

First, a small problem with naming daughter Jody and Mom, Jo. After a warning from JODY, then JODY came in the den nearly naked! She changed back into JO after that!

I agree with YBadg on the reason supplied for submitting to Erotic Coupling! However, whenever Hubby has little or NO function in a story, it isn't, IMHO, really Loving Wives! In this story, Jo being a divorcee works exactly as well as being married, and cuts the trolls off at the knees about the 'holy sanctity of marriage!'

Work needed on the editing...not terrible...no problem following the good story, but it is like noticing a dog turd on the sidewalk on your walk. Easy to step around (hopefully, you're paying attention) but you focus lower for the rest of the walk!

4*

Writer_DirectorWriter_Directorover 7 years ago
Isn't there a section for May-December romance?

Was it ever mentioned that Jo was married? Why is this in Loving Wives? 18 year olds only get some through jacking off?

WTF

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Many a boys dream

This is straight from the boys book “wanking for one “.

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Niiiiice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I play the harp and was hired to play for a local country club function. It was some sort of women’s luncheon. I was required to wear a dress. I played for an hour and took a break. A woman in her 30’s are up and told me how much she enjoyed my playing. I thanked her and went to get a drink. After my next hour I had to go to the bathroom. It is located down a hallway off the main room. When I came out the same woman was there and began talking to me. She said that my playing was very sensual and that listening to it and watching me stroke the strings really turned her on. She grabbed my hand as she was talking and suddenly pulled it under her skirt to show me what it had done to her. She told me to stroke her like I do my harp. She was very wet and even though I’m not gay,the situation had me a bit worked up so I started to stroke her pussy and clit. She leaned into me and came on my fingers. Another woman started down the hallway then and we separated. Unfortunately I never saw her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kind of enjoyed this. Is suppose every 18 year old has a fantasy about an older woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@writer_director. If the story is in Loving Wives and the woman has kids, it’s naturally assumed that the author put it there because she is indeed married. Who the hell are you to decide what the characters are? The author clearly decided that the fact that the MC was having sex with a married woman was more of a factor than her age. And I’m sorry to hear that the only sex you got when you were 18 was jerking off. 99% of the guys I knew at 18 had been having sex a couple of years by then. From your uptight attitude I’d put money on the fact that your only sex is still just jerking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4-1/2 out of 5

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Ah the cougar strikes and wins another cub, I wonder if she shares. A very well thought out and written chapter. I definitely look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 1 year agoAuthor

Appreciate the comments!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good and erotic story! Liked the description of the action - beautiful music was played!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous