The Hackett Pack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liesel
Liesel
171 Followers

He parked the bike haphazardly in her driveway and immediately got off the bike to get away from her hands. He wouldn't be surprised if his dick had the imprint of his zipper on it.

She took her helmet off slowly, her auburn hair spilling out in waves down her back. Kell admired the image she made, her legs spreading farther apart as she continued to straddle the bike.

"You're going to pay for that. Naughty girls get fucked hard."

Aislin looked at him, he was outlined in the moonlight, his cheekbones flush with arousal. She could clearly see the thick bulge under his fly.

"Mmmm, hold still a sec babe, I wanna see something." He stood in a trance as she gracefully stood up and walked towards him. When she was a few inches away she dropped to her knees and stared up at him.

"Ungghhhh." he groaned as she gently bit the width of his dick through his pants. His hands fisted in her hair and he could feel her warm breath through the denim.

Her hands came up and she slowly undid his belt. The muscles in his stomach contracted as her fingers brushed his skin, his breath coming in pants.

He shuddered at the soft pressure of her fingers against his dick as she pulled down his zipper, and then he did groan aloud, his cock jutting out after being trapped in his pants. He felt the cool air right before her warm palm stroked him from the root to the tip, spreading his pre-cum around the swollen head and down the shaft.

"Ummm. You're all swollen Kell." She began jacking his cock slowly making sure to squeeze the engorged crest on the upstroke.

His head fell back and he thrust wildly into her firm grip.

"Unnghhhh, yeah."

More pre-cum formed and she swiped her finger over the flared head. Looking directly into his eyes she brought her finger to her lips and licked up his cream.

He almost came right then; his dick jerking hard.

His big hand wrapped around her smaller one, stilling her motion on his dick.

"Stand up."

Aislin did, the authority in his voice exciting her. Not many males were strong enough to dominate her, but Kell was. He moved to lean against the bike, the tick in his jaw evidence he wasn't as in control as he wanted to be.

"Come here." She stepped in between his legs.

Kell's hands instantly went to her front, cupping her breasts and rubbing the pads of his thumbs over her nipples.

"Didn't I warn you what happened to bad girls?"

His hands moved to her ass dragging her closer before delivering a sharp spank.

Her eyes flared defiantly making Kell just smiled.

He dipped his mouth down and pressed forcefully against her lips until she let him in. Planting his hands firmly on her ass he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. The position brought her pussy directly against his cock, her thin leather pants and panties the only barriers between them. He slowly ground her against him, teasing them both. She bucked her hips frantically, trying to rub herself harder against him. Kell leaned back to look at her, pleased to see how out of control she was.

"Unnggghhh" Aislin moaned every time he rotated his hips. "Kell" she gasped. "I need...."

"You need what baby?" He teased as he kissed her neck.

"Need you." She said breathlessly.

Kell had meant to go into the house, but that wasn't going to happen. He tightened his grip and walked out back to her secluded yard. Each step dragged her pussy against his hard length and they were both panting by the time he set her down on the grass near the edge of the lake.

He efficiently stripped off her clothes leaving her in a matching black lace bra and panties.

Rocking back onto his heels, Kell massaged his dick as he stared at her. "You're so beautiful."

Aislin felt her cheeks heat up, but she was thankful that Kell liked what he saw. She thought he was the sexiest man she'd ever seen.

He reached out and peeled away her bra, his calloused hands palming her roundness and making her cry out.

Seeing his thick manhood pulse as he caressed her, she needed to taste him. Her wolf demanded she smell him where his scent was strongest. Her eyes flashed amber and Kell had only the briefest warning before she pushed back and lowered her head. She sniffed deeply, appeasing her wolf, before sucking the big mushroom shaped head into her mouth. She looked up at him in the moonlight, sucking his dick like she owned him, and Kell lost it. He flipped her around.

"Hands and knees. I'll make it up to you later." He moved behind her. "Fuck. Spread your legs baby. Yeah, that's it. Wider."

Standing on his knees he ate at her from behind, his tongue dipping into her rapidly before he sucked on her clit. She bucked against his mouth. "Huungghh." She moaned getting close to reaching her peak.

"Un uh little girl." Kell lifted his mouth off of her, licking his lips to savor the taste.

"The first time you cum I want to feel it on my dick."

Aislin was frantic. She'd been so close. "Then put it in me." She said looking over her shoulder. "Fuck me, mate."

It might have been her acknowledgement of him as her mate or her dirty mouth, but whatever it was he couldn't wait any longer. On his knees, he grabbed her hip with his left hand and used his right to guide his dick to her pussy. He rubbed the swollen head against her wetness, coating his dick. She moaned as his cockhead brushed against her clit.

She looked back into his eyes and his right hand came up to fist in her hair.

Starring straight into her eyes he growled "MINE" and thrust in all the way.

Aislin screamed in pleasure, her head dropping down as much as his grip would allow.

Kell thrust into her over and over growling at the tight heat surrounding his dick. It was like nothing he'd ever felt before, her body felt perfectly made for his.

"So fucking good baby. Take that dick." He said through clenched teeth. "Perfect little pussy."

His words were driving her crazy. He was thrusting harder and harder into her, his body covering hers from behind. She fucked back on his dick as hard as she could, wanting him as deep as possible.

"Unghh Kell you're gonna make me cum."

Kell growled as he felt his knot growing, the excitement of finally pinning his mate almost pushing him over the edge as he watched his cock thrust in and out of her swollen pussy. He hadn't felt his knot grow in years, ever since he was a teenager having sex for the first time. Even then his knot hadn't grown to its full capacity. The need to pin Aislin was overwhelming.

Aislin was just as crazed, the pressure from his knot against her entrance driving her mad.

She humped back hard against his cock trying to get it in her. "Harder baby," she moaned desperately. "Pin me."

Kell rotated his hips and thrust harder. They both moaned, feeling his knot begin to enter her.

She screamed his name as his knot slipped fully inside her and suddenly it was too much. She began coming hard around his dick.

His hands fell to her hips and his head hung heavy as he hammered shallowly into her pussy. The feel of her clenching around him making him blind with pleasure.

"Uhhnngg gonna cum." Kell stammered, unable to form a coherent sentence, moaning as he felt his balls tighten.

He leaned forward to bite her neck. His canines extended and he bit into her soft skin.

Kell's bite triggered a second climax and Aislin came hard again just as Kell's hips began jerking and he started cumming. She could feel each pulse of his knot as his hot seed shot into her.

They collapsed exhausted by their coupling. Kell tucked Aislin into his side and they fell asleep in the grass with his lips pressed gently against her forehead.

Liesel
Liesel
171 Followers
12