All Comments on 'The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 07'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ummmm no

I have to say, this series is going down hill. I mean, drugging her and putting her in chains? It was much better when she was volunteering and enjoying the action. And to have her be grateful to her crippled father in law for it??? no. I'd suggest wrapping this series up and starting a new one. How about a story of her deciding to go to college? Think about it, she could get grades from professors, tease all the younger freshmen, get invited to try out for the cheerleading squad. Get asked to entertain football recruits on campus... lots of possibilities.

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Sinking fast

I agree with Anonymous that your storyline is going downhill -- and very quickly. Norm is taking the demeaning acts a bit too far. Cori's personality at first is that she loves sex, and is willing to please others as long as it is not demeaning to her personality. It would be more helpful if Norm discussed things with Cori in a way that he knew she would agree with him in the final decision. Try to get back on subject as you did when she was working at the Shop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
improve the storyline - PLEASE

The story is definitely turning into a piece of shit like so many other stories. Up to this list series Cori was treated like the special person she is, but now she is nothing but a stupid whore. I hope thing get better for her or your credibility as an author drops in my views.USA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AWESOME!

Great chapter! Liked how you listened to your reader comments from Chap. 6 and incorporated them in this Chap. More chapters please. Perhaps the subject area should be changed from Exhibitionist to BDSM or Non-consent so as to not offend/mislead some readers (see reader comments below). Like the idea below of Cori going to college and teasing the teachers, students and football team. Can just image her in the locker room shower after her swim in the school pool... Maybe a bikini contest where some of her teachers and/or fellow students show up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NOO!

i used to love the cori series but this is going downhill .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

Still going to give it an 100, BUT I agree with everyone else in saying its going downhill. But tis still really good writing and I still really like Cori, but she needs to stand up for herself. She says she's not a slut then lets everyone treat her like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.