The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,290 Followers

"Damn, look at that, Dutch," one man said, getting on the elevator and staring at Cori's ass. "Sir, it looks like your girlfriend has had a bit too much to drink."

"She's fine," Ty smiled. "Just a bit worn out, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, worn out," one man said. "Well, I wouldn't mind wearing that out myself. Shit, that's a nice piece of ass. What did you do, fuck her until she was unconscious?"

"Pretty much," Ty said. "I'm going to let her get a bit of rest, then fuck her some more. Going to be an all-nighter tonight."

"That's the kind of girl we need to find, boys," one of the men said.

"Where are you going?" Ty asked.

"Strip clubs. If we can't get any pussy, at least we can look at it up close."

The elevator doors opened and the men went on their way, wishing Ty luck in his endeavors. Chuck led Ty past the curious and stunned female clerk at the front desk, and down the hall to the pool. He unlocked the door and led them inside, locking the door behind them. Ty sat Cori in one of the lounge chairs next to the pool and Chuck helped him remove her shoes.

"Any chance of anyone coming in here?" Ty asked.

"Shouldn't be," Chuck said. "Guests wouldn't be able to get in. Sometimes some of the staff will swim after hours, but I doubt anyone will come in this late."

"Then would you like to do the honors of taking off her suit?"

"Hell yeah," Chuck said. "Is she all right? She's been unconscious for a while now."

"She's fine," Ty said. "She's just worn out. A friend of mine fucked her all night last night, and I've been fucking her pretty hard for the past hour. She'll snap out of it after a nice dip in the pool. She's in amazing shape; she'll bounce back and be perky as ever in a few minutes. Might as well be naked when she does, right?"

"Right!" Chuck said, grabbing for the string holding her top on. Quickly, he pulled the string and pulled the garment away from her tits. He then untied the strings on her hips, and in seconds she was completely naked. When he turned around, Chuck saw that Ty was already in the pool.

"Oh yeah," Ty said. "Nice, heated pool. Feels great. Now just bring her over here and hand her to me."

Chuck wasn't as strong as Ty, but he had little difficulty picking up Cori's light, limp body and carrying her in his arms over to the edge of the pool. He gave her twat a firm squeeze as Ty took her into his arms. Ty gently eased her into the pool, pleased to hear her soft, feminine moan as the warm water touched her soft skin.

*************************************

Chad – dresses her up in catsuit, collar, makes her purr and crawl and drink from bowl; bondage and fetish; watch porn; rimming; choke/ball gag; takes to porn store and/or strip club

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,290 Followers