The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

The three men exchanged glances, then Sam nodded. "You got it. $5,000 now and the other $5,000 after you deliver. So you better be good."

"All you have to do is sign this," Cori said.

"I'm not signing anything about sex," Miles said. "You'll just have to take my word that I'll abide by these guidelines."

"I do," Cori said. "This contract is only about Gerald. That you are paying him a $10,000 bonus and up to $5,000 more for tuition at trade school. And you will guarantee his job, plus a 10 percent raise -- for the next 10 years. There is no mention of me or sex anywhere in there. It simply states that you're rewarding him for his years of exemplary service."

Since Cori and Rudin had written it up in less than 30 minutes, it was a very short, basic document and took little time for the men to read and sign. Rudin even wrote them a receipt for the $5,000 received and updated statement showing they still owed $5,000 on their "pledge".

"So," Cori said, "I guess we can start tomorrow morning. Who's first?"

"I'm sure we all want to be," Miles said. "How do you want to decide it? Rock, paper, scissors?"

"No, let's do something fun," Sam said. "We've signed the contract, the least she can do is show us her tits. We'll each write down on a piece of paper how big we think they are and whoever guesses write -- measurement and cup size -- wins."

"Let's do it," Victor grinned, already staring at Cori's chest in anticipation.

Cori just shook her head and grinned. She had to hand it to them, they were creative. She could have quibbled over the contract not taking effect until tomorrow, but what was the point? They were going to be seeing a lot more than her tits soon enough. She shrugged her shoulders and stood up. "OK," she said, "I can tell you guys are going to be a handful these next three days."

She untied the halter top from around her neck and pulled it down below her tits. "No, those are going to be handful!" Victor exclaimed, his eyes dancing as he studied her. They were all impressed by the firmness of her breasts, their perfect shape, the dark rubbery nipples poking out so invitingly.

"Hmm, I need to see them in action," Miles said. "Jump up and down a little bit, please."

Cori shook her head and grinned, "If I give you an inch, you're going to take a mile, aren't you?"

"I'm going to give you a lot of inches!" Miles laughed. Cori did too and started hopping up and down, giving the men the tit show they wanted. Her breasts jiggled at first, then started bouncing higher, in unison. "Side to side!" Miles said. Cori stopped jumping and immediately started shaking her chest from side to side, her breasts slapping happily against each other.

"Let's see how they fit in your hands," Victor said. "Cup them for us. Squeeze them together."

Cori was used to taking direction like this and followed orders perfectly. She cupped and squeezed her breasts, tweaking the nipples for them without waiting for the request she knew would come. She wasn't surprised either when they told her to lick her nipples, which she did, slowly, one at a time.

"OK," she said suddenly, smiling and pulling the top back up and tying it around her neck, "show's over. Time to make your guesses." She was playing with them, teasing them the way she knew they wanted her to.

"Oh, you get to say when the show's over?" Sam mocked. "OK, well enjoy that power today, babe, because for the next three days, we'll be making all the decisions. And that little show will be going on all night if I want it to."

"Of course," Cori smiled, "you're the boss. Tomorrow. Today, I still get to say how much you get to see. Now, if you want to see more tomorrow, you better come up with a good guess."

Cori wrote down her bra size -- 36C -- and gave it to Rudin. The men all wrote their guesses and initialed their papers, sliding them to Rudin, who read the results.

"Victor guessed 38D, Miles said 36D and Sam said 36C," Rudin announced. "The correct size is 36C. Sam, you win."

Sam grinned, "Come to my room at 8 a.m. wearing a bikini and heels, please."

"I'll see you then," Cori smiled at them and walked out of the room, wondering how in the world it had come to this again. She should have been disappointed, nervous even. But she wasn't. She felt great that she had done something to help someone else. If ever she dared to think of her beauty as a curse again, she'd try to remember this moment, this feeling. Three days of T&A was a small price to pay for a man's dignity and future.

"Pay up, bastards," Sam said, grinning as the men rose slowly, still a little surprised at this unusual meeting. They had watched longingly as Cori walked away, each imagining what he was going to do that piece of ass. Now they were smiling, knowing it was going to happen. "I told you it was just a matter of time."

"You also told us you wouldn't have to pay for it," Victor chided.

"I'm not paying her a cent," Sam said. "Didn't you hear, our friend Gerald gets every penny in appreciation for his hard work. Legally, Cori is my slut out of the goodness of her sweet little cunt. Ah, I love a girl who willing to put out for a good cause. Gives me that warm fuzzy feeling while I'm spraying my cum on her face, ya know."

"Gentlemen, thank you for your time," Rudin interrupted, escorting them to the door. "Please, do treat her with some respect. It took a lot of courage for her to do this. I know you want to have your fun and will do so. I know I have little control here, but I would consider it a personal favor if you honored her guidelines."

"Don't worry," Sam smiled, "If pussy is good to me, I'm good to it. We'll wear her out, but we won't hurt her." He was already planning his day with Cori. So much to do, so little time, he chuckled.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers