The Hard Truth Ch. 1

Story Info
Man finds the humility of his penis.
1.5k words
3.08
28.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of my adulthood, I always knew I had a huge penis. Larger than most, larger than life itself, it consumed my thoughts and actions. I made decisions based on how my penis would react, or how it would be perceived.

I never got stage fright standing at the urinals when another man stepped up next to me. Whizzing away confident in my manhood, I sometimes caught admirers out of the corner of my eye. "You should see the size of that guy," they'd say to whomever, my huge penis erasing all inhibitions of conversation.

A big penis was good for the ladies too, as you can imagine. Word got around the bars about my size and the women started flocking in. One after another, a girl would take me out, have her way with me, then recommend me to her friend. I was being used, well, my freakish side show was being used, but neither of us cared. Most men have nicknames for their tools. Some are more open about sharing them than others. Stanley, like the power drill, seems to be popular as are other masculine names. I've never had the pleasure of hearing anyone call their cocks 'tulip', or 'rosebud'. A girl gave mine the name 'Texas' after a romp between the sheets. She said with a sly smile that the biggest cock she'll ever have should be named after the biggest state of the union. Seeing her enjoyment, I didn't want to ruin her moment in the sun by correctly pointing out that Alaska is much larger. When she started to talk in a slow sexy drawl, I suppose the way all Texas women talk, my Texas, Tex for short, got on his high horse and remembered her Alamo.

I had so many girls calling on me, wanting to sample the fair, that naturally my mother, as my dad had passed away, began to catch on. My underwear was always a little damp and she did the laundry, so her, being a bright woman, noticed. Well, maybe she wasn't too bright after all because she thought I was masturbating in my shorts. She'd tell me, "Bob, you know a man is born with only so much semen. If you use it all up, you won't be able to have any kids." [Which reminds my of a good joke: What do women and whales have in common? Both swallow sea-men.]

Anyway, my mom didn't have to convince me to stop having orgasms, I was tiring out. Like a first round draft pick that has a few good years, shows promise, then fades away. People wondering what ever happened to so and so. I was ready to retire and heading off to college was the right time to do so. No one knew Tex's reputiation. The tired cowboy was going to hang up his saddle for awhile.

It's amazing that I had saved up enough money during the two years of working after graduating from high school. Being sexed so much, how could anyone but the most driven continue to work toward their goal? But I loved calculus problems and physics, which is why I went into engineering at the U. of Chicago. There, during my junior year, I met the sweetest woman in my life. She could challenge me intellectually. And maybe most important of all, she wasn't a sex freak like every other college student. In fact she was saving herself for marriage. We got married our senior years and everything started out great. A little mandatory love making on the honeymoon and occasionally there after. What really impressed me, was how she took to my cock. She didn't know any better. Being a virgin, she must have thought all men were hung like the stallion I was. Not once did she comment on how impressive I was in the sack. This was great. I wouldn't have to be constantly filling her sexual needs. I could concentrate on my career.

Suddenly the bliss in my life changed. She wanted to start a family once we had settled into our jobs. The problem was, our attempts to impregnate kept failing. She went to a clinic and they said she was fine and fertile. My god, was my mom right? Had I used up all of my good sperm for nothing? I was running on empty. I just knew it. They wanted me to masturbate in this little plastic cup. Didn't they know that I needed to save every last once? This might be my last batch I ever produce. All dried up. Nothing left even to artificially inseminate. I did it with shame and sorrow. And a little help from some hot redhead in a magazine.

The tests came back and an astonished doctor said I had one of the highest sperm counts he'd ever seen for an engineer. When I asked how that could be and not get my wife pregnant, he said simply, "technique." I'll have to admit that I never did stick my whole love rod into my wife's vagina. I didn't want to injure the delicate flower. But now my manhood was being challenged, and I knew I'd be up to the task.

Well, nine months later nothing had happened yet. So being the trooper that I am, decided, against my better judgment, to take off of work early and go service my damsel in distress. Arriving home, it wasn't distress that I found, but pure ecstasy. My wife wiggling around on the couch, skirt on the floor, watching porn with some log like figure between her legs. "What the hell is that?" I said, shocked out of my mind.

"It's porn, honey," she said, continuing to do whatever with that log.

"I know what porn is. I mean that enormous thing your plunging in and out of your vagina." Action continued on screen. Ohhs, ahhs, and the occasional declaration that her lover was indeed a bad boy, could be heard. But I saw none of that. I couldn't see how a woman could stick something so large in her and not kill herself.

"It's called a dildo. And actually, it's only a medium. I'm trying to work my way up to the biggest. I'm sorry if this makes you feel bad, but ever since I started watching these movies, I've got this infatuation about fucking huge cocks."

Did I fall asleep at my work desk? I have to be dreaming this. Am I drooling on my schematics? "What about mine?" I offered her.

She laughed. It started as a slight giggle but increased uncontrollably. "Your tiny winky," she said as she slopped the log in her pussy, "it might be cute, but it ain't big." She laughed some more, "hell, it's not even small."

I was turned on by her smell of sex, but I was also offended and angered by her taunts. Ripping off my belt, pants, and underwear, I forced my way between her legs. I was mad. I was passionate. I didn't even bother to take my tie off.

"Yea, baby. Come fuck me with that little dick of yours."

Plunging my rod in her pussy, thrusting my pelvis against hers, I fucked with anger.

I was moaning with passion, feeling the orgasm welling up inside of me while she laid there and calmly stated, "don't worry about getting me pregnant. The good doctor said your dick is probably too small to deliver your cum deep enough inside of me. After the marathon you make your little sperm run, they just fall over after the finish line. If they even get there. Hah, hah," she squealed with amusement. Working that dildo to no end must have stretched out her walls. Tex could hardly feel a thing. I pulled the cowboy out and started to masturbate, stroking my dick between my thumb and forefinger. "Look," she cried out. "You're stroking your little dick and it looks like your shaking with arthritis." Consumed in my own actions, I didn't comprehend her words, but she continued, "Don't worry about pleasing me though. I asked the doctor to show me his cock so I could compare your sizes. He was more than eager to do so. He unfastened his belt and pants and showed me what would change my life forever. Ohh, I remember it like yesterday. I took the penis in my hands and softly ran my fingers over the pulsing veins. It was my first real cock and I just had to have it in my mouth. I sucked his purple helmet and tasted his precum, then rubbed my tongue along the ridge." She giggled. "Ohh, ooh. That's when he grabbed the back of my head and forced me to take him all in. I guess he couldn't stand my teasing. I gagged at first, but then I got used to it. Then I loved it."

With the vision of my wife deep throating a doctor, I ejaculated on her stomach and into her pubic hair. I had finished, but she wasn't quite through. She wiped up some of my cum with a finger and licked it off, "Ummm." Then she wiped up some more and held it to my mouth. "Want some," she said. I turned my head before I thought she'd jam it down my mouth, but she had other uses for it as she stuck that load and another into her pussy and then the last to be gathered on the dildo.

"Now where was I," she said.