Postwoman Shocked by Big Dick

Story Info
Postwoman shocked by encounter with big dick.
1.3k words
4.15
36.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigD_
bigD_
77 Followers

**First story here, its a true story that happened just less than a year ago and only the first part in this series of events.

I hope you enjoy**

It was the morning of the hottest day of the year. I'd just woken up and remembered the notice my dad gave me the night before. "A parcel will be coming between 8am and 12 tomorrow, I'll need you in the house to collect it because I'm leaving early for work" he'd said. i check the clock on my bedside table, 8:30. I jump out bed, not bothering to put any clothes on, hoping not to have missed the package, I run to the top of the stairs, from where I can see our front door, and check for the small note they post through saying you've missed a delivery. Luckily there was no such note. I hadn't missed it. Not yet.

A sigh of relief escapes my body as i begin my morning routine while keeping an ear out for any sign of a delivery.

I suppose I should describe myself for you now so you can have the full picture. I'm 18, 6'3", just shy of the perfect 6'4". Muscular but just shy of the perfect toned body. Medium length blonde hair but just shy of the Chris Hemsworth Thor look. And as for penis that hangs down between my legs, well that's not shy of anything, or anyone for that matter, but we'll get to that dont worry.

Nervously awaiting the arrival of the mysterious package I remember I have to leave just after mid day for a meeting at my college regarding one of the new classes I'm taking. In other words a meeting I can not afford to miss. I realise I wont have time to shower after the delivery if it arrives too late.

I'd been putting off showering incase the delivery driver came just as I got in the shower (foreshadowing) and I missed the door bell due to the sound of the shower.

I decided to risk it and take the shower now but leave the door open so I could here the door if (and when) the delivery came.

Stepping into the shower I turn the water on. A brief blast of ice cold water flies out at me before returning to my preferred temperature that would melt the skin off of most people. Hot water always caused my penis to expand and gradually get semi hard. With a thick lather of soap I began to slowly rub my cock. I hang down a little over 7 inches flaccid, and can get up to just over 10 inches when fully erect. At that moment I probably sat between 8.5 and 9, but still too thick to be able to wrap a hand around, and still floppy under the weight of itself. I'm uncircumcised so my foreskin still covered most of the thick head that was a little wider than the rest of the shaft, and added over an inch to my member.

As I stood under the blazing water and let it carry away the soap and bubbles, I heard the door bell ring.

I had only been in the shower for a little over 3 minutes, "i knew this would happen" I expressed angrily to myself, as I rushed to my towel to dry off my hair a little and hastily wrap it around my waist, a sizeable bulge still visible through the material.

I move down the stairs with urgency, not wanting the delivery driver to walk away with the parcel. I get to the door and fumble with the key for a while before finally unlocking and opening it.

The post woman stands facing me holding the heavy looking parcel in her arms. She must have been late 20's or early 30's and quite beautiful. Short (maybe 5'1") and made even shorter by the significant step up into the door way. Long brown hair, with large hazel eyes. Her tight leggings showed off her god like legs and ass, and the close fitting royal mail uniform accentuated her large tits astonishingly.

We exchange a good morning and I notice her eyes flutter erratically between the bulge at my crotch and my eyes.

At this point I'm a little embarrassed and the blood rushes to my face making me go red, but it also rushes somewhere else. Before long the sizeable bulge became extremely obvious, so much so you could probably notice it clear as day from across the street. And the post woman was only standing a foot or two away from me. So there was no doubt in my mind now that she had noticed it.

After a few seconds of awkward silence she placed the parcel down, not on the floor infront of me, but on the ground outside of the door.

She turned around, and took a couple steps away from the house and I told her thank you and goodbye. But then she stoped, turned to face me again and said "Sorry lovely but I need to see you take the package inside. Its the new policy".

I took a step towards the door and bent down with my knees, reaching out for the box. I realised that in my haste to get to the door in time I hadnt wrapped the towel around me tight enough and that it was going to come off when I stood up.

I figured I could hold the box close to me and pin the towel against me so it couldnt fall. So in one motion I lifted the box and stood up, successfully holding the towel to me. It did come undone at the back but that wasnt visible from the front.

It is at this moment I will mention that there is a mirror on the wall on my right, just next to the door.

As I look up to say goodbye for the second time I see the expression of shock in her face as she looks directly at the mirror. I glance in the direction realising the side profile of my large semi is completely visible from that angle. In my state of shock I forget how heavy the box it, dropping it along with what little dignity I have left, exposing myself completely to the woman standing infront of me.

Her mouth forms and o shape and her eyes widen even further as she turns from the mirror to my dick.

The heat of the day has kept it warm and in a semi hard state. But as her eyes lock onto me it begins to expand even further.

The embarrassment builds and I dive down to grab the towel and the box and shut the door.

Before I manage to get the door shut or the towel around me, she explains that I meed to sign for the delivery.

She takes her time pulling out the small device used to get signatures off customers, taking repeated, drawn out glances at my now hard penis.

The weight of my dick causes it to hang down to look like its not fully hard which is a feature I appreciated very much in this moment so it didnt seem I was turned on by her. Even though I probably was.

For almost the whole engagement she remained professional by not commenting on my penis, despite obviously admiring its size.

However after I finished signing for the parcel (which took far too long as the screen wouldnt detect the stylus she gave me), she said "I've never seen anything like that on the post round before" and winked at me as she said it.

Still to this day I'm convinced she placed the parcel down outside in the hopes of my towel undoing itself so she could get a peek at what lay underneath.

Since then I've had a couple more interactions with the same post woman, so let me know if you want to hear about those.

bigD_
bigD_
77 Followers