The Hardy Toys Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyjord
Tyjord
39 Followers

At first nothing happened. The three tormentors just stood there as a bit more urine flowed uncontrollably into the jug. Then they watched as Jeff slowly succumbed to the intense cramping within him. First there was a slow trickle of greenish brown fluid. It traveled down the tube and mingled with the already present piss. Then it happened. Unable to control himself any longer, the contents of Jeff's bowels exploded into the tube sending a slimy, chunky mass of waste into the container. Jeff's unbelievable relief was tainted by the embarrassment of voiding his bowels in front of his friends and family.

"It's a good thing that jug is airtight," Lita said, "that stuff must reek something awful."

"Without a doubt," Trish replied. "Matthew, do you see how the flow started out more as a liquid and has now gotten much, much thicker?"

"Yes."

"That's because the first thing to come out was the urine that he had been collecting in his gut. It sat there and mingled with the rest of his waste. That's why it contained some solid pieces. Now, we're seeing the results of the laxative. Pure slime directly from Jeff's intestines. Years of built up fecal matter all thinned out by his earlier drink."

"He needed a good clean out," Matt said, his stare alternating from his brother to the container.

Jeff was suffering through some deep intestinal cramping as his insides struggled to expel everything that had been forced to retain for so long. He could no longer hear the words spoken by the three people standing in front of him. Through his cramps and humiliation, he could only make out the sounds of their voices as the laughed at his discomfort. Sweat was dripping from his body as he strained to force everything out. He felt as though it would never end. Several times during the expulsion he lost control of his legs causing his balls to be pulled violently down. Recovering his position put more strain on his stomach muscles and set off whole new waves of pain.

"See how he has to work his stomach to keep his legs up?'" Trish asked. "That's helping to push all of that nasty stuff lower into his colon so that he can expel it."

They watched him for quite some time as his body rid itself of what appeared to be a never ending flow of excrement. Finally the flow abated, the last trickles dripping into the half full two gallon container. Satisfied that Jeff was now empty, the three began their final preparations.

Lita quickly clamped off the nozzle on Jeff's butt plug, leaving the inflated monster deep inside of him "to prevent leaks," she said. She removed the attached tubing and, coiling it up, went to the container and clamped off the nozzle there. Setting the wide tube down by the jug, she then clamped off the catheter and removed that tube as well, once again leaving the device inside it's victim.

Matt was instructed to bring a heavy, high-backed wooden chair into the small room. Once inside, he set it down under his brother's suspended form, pushing the plastic jug out of the way. The fowl contents of the clear container sloshed around as Matt moved it. "That's disgusting," he said as he finished setting the chair in place.

"At least we can't smell it," Trish pointed out as she hit the button that would lower her boyfriend. She had Matt guide his brother down onto the chair, until all of his weight rested on his filled ass. She then walked over and unhooked Jeff's wrists from the chain, allowing his arms to fall uselessly in front of him.

Once again, Jeff offered no resistance. His enema ordeal and suspension had left him aching and weak. He did not have the strength to struggle as they began rearranging his restraints once again. As uncomfortable as it was to be sitting on the plug, Jeff was grateful to be sitting and not hanging from the ceiling. He felt the bondage mittens being removed as his brother pulled his arms back behind the chair. His wrists were crossed and cruelly pulled up to his shoulder blades in a chicken wing position. This new strain renewed the discomfort in Jeff's arms and shoulders as his cramped muscles attempted to adjust once again. "Come on Jeff," he heard his brother say from behind, "we can get those hands higher. You were always the more flexible of us." Jeff saw stars behind his blindfold as Matt twisted his arms even higher.

Lita moved over to the chair carrying several coils of rope. She quickly took one and began tying his crossed wrists together with one end. Ensuring all of the knots were below his wrists and out of the reach of his fingers, she took the other end and threaded it through the ring on the back of his posture collar. She pulled it through and took up all of the slack, bringing the free end down, behind his arms, to the bottom of the chair. She wrapped it once around a bottom rung connecting the chair legs, then paused while Matt moved around in front.

Matt picked up a second coil of rope and quickly bound his brothers ankles together, cinching the rope down the middle. He then took the end of the wrist rope, handed to him by Lita, and thread it through the ankle bondage. He passed the free end back to Lita, who immediately began pulling.

Jeff's ankles were pulled back under the seat of the chair as far as possible. The resulting strain on his posture collar forced him to hold his head back as far as he could to avoid putting pressure on his neck. Any movement of his feet threatened him with further upward movement of his arms as well as choking. It quickly became apparent to the boy that he had to remain absolutely motionless. He suddenly doubted the benefits of being allowed to sit down. There seemed no end to this torture planned out by his friends.

While Trish watched and directed, Matt and Lita completed Jeff's bondage. Rope was wrapped around his waist and chest, pinning him to the chair. Lita tied one end of another coil to Jeff's right elbow, pulled it around is chest, and knotted it around his left elbow, increasing the pressure on his arms and neck yet again. Matt tied his brother's legs securely at the thigh, which he also brought around the seat of the chair, above and below his knees, calves, and arch of his feet. Once Jeff's legs were completely immobile, Matt went to work on his brother's toes. He took another length of rope and tied Jeff's big toes together. He then pulled the excess under the chair and back up, passing it through Jeff's wrist bondage. When he pulled back down, his brother's feet were pulled into a harsh backwards point. Matt knotted that rope, then bent back down for his final touch. Taking two thinner ropes, he tied one to each of Jeff's little toes and pulled them painfully out from his rigidly bound feet, tying them off to the back legs of the chair. Smirking, Matt stood up, and said to his brother, "Don't worry, I did a better job than when I tied you to that tree years ago." Jeff could only groan in weary agreement.

Trish congratulated him on his ingenuity and waited for Lita to come up with something as creative. Not wanting to be out done, Lita picked up another rope and tied it to the ring attached to the gag strap that ran over Jeff's head. She wrenched the rope down, pulling his head almost parallel to the floor. She then tied off the other end to Jeff's thumbs, immobilizing them as well. "There's not much left to tie," she said as she went about taking up any slack in the boy's bondage. The end result was a masterpiece of rigid, painful bondage that left Jeff with only the ability to uselessly wiggle his eight unbound fingers.

Trish was pleased as she stood looking at her bound boyfriend. She surveyed the scene, taking in all that had been done to him over the last few hours. She was as aroused as she had ever been before. Suddenly her expression changed to one of confusion. "Something's missing," she said, staring intently at Jeff. Then, realizing what she forgot, Trish hurried back to her toy chest to retrieve something.

Matt and Lita watched as she returned with two evil looking metal clamps and a "Y" shaped length of light chain. They saw her pull Jeff's right nipple as far out from his body as possible, then attach the clamp so that the teeth were biting into his flesh at it's base. There was a semi-audible squeal from behind Jeff's gag as the teeth sank into the tender flesh, but no movement at all save the squirming of his fingers. Trish quickly repeated the process with the other nipple, attaching the double ends of the chain to the clamps and then stretching both nipples until the other end of the chain could be hooked to the strap under the head of his penis. Once done, the pressure was enough to keep his nipples and his cock painfully stretched.

"Time for the final act," Trish said. "If you really want to punish your brother, he's all yours. Remember what he did to you and how you suffered."

Matt looked at the helpless boy in front of him. Momentary pity and guilt were quickly replaced by feelings of betrayal. Matt knew he had no choice but to teach his brother a lesson that he would not soon forget. Matt moved over to the dangling chain that had previously held Jeff in the air. He pulled it over to the waste filled plastic container and attached it to the ring on top. He then walked over to the control and pushed the button, raising the jug into the air until it was over and just behind Jeff's head. The greenish brown contents swirled inside as it settled into place. Matt then retrieved the larger tube and standing on his tip toes, fit one end on the spigot at the bottom of the jug. he then took the other end of the tube and pushed it firmly onto the attachment sticking out of Jeff's gag.

"Now take off his blindfold," Trish said. Matt unbuckled the rubber eye piece and moved aside.

The position of Jeff's head allowed him to see the container positioned above him and the tube dangling beneath it. He had felt the pushing of the tube onto his gag, so he instantly knew what was about to happen. Fear and panic took over, but he was completely incapable of movement. The chair was heavy enough to remain steady even though he was lurching his entire body in an attempt to escape. The boy began to sweat profusely, horrified at what they were going to do to him. He wanted to scream out to his brother, beg him to help him. Unable to do anything, he stared wide eyed at the container dangling above him. He knew what was in it, where it was going, and that there was no way to stop it.

"Okay, he seems to have calmed down and accepted the inevitable," Trish said nonchalantly to the others as she approached her boyfriend's side. "Now Jeff, you've obviously figured out what's about to happen here. You have to admit, it couldn't possibly get any more extreme than this. Lita and I decided that since you failed so miserably on that television fear show and left your brother to suffer through those torments alone, you should experience something similar. Why should poor Matt have to drink that disgusting slop they made for him without his brother joining in? Look at it this way, he had to drink blended animal parts while you're getting off easy. Everything you're going to drink is from you, a one hundred percent Jeff Hardy piss and bowel juice cocktail. Just relax and try to remember that it was already inside you once, we're just putting it back. Oh, and keep in mind the lesson you learned last time you drank through the gag. Your mouth is totally sealed. You have to swallow or you'll choke. You're probably going to want to vomit as well, but I wouldn't recommend it. You'll just end up drowning in your own waste. Bottom line, deal with it. The quicker you swallow, the sooner it'll end. You can handle that right Jeffy?"

A new wave of panic hit him as his brother reached up and opened the spigot half way. "Time to take your medicine," Matt said as he walked back to join the others.

Jeff watched the slimy, slow moving fluid inch through the tube. The first rush of tainted air had hit his mouth as soon as the spigot had been opened. It was all he could do to control his gag reflex and keep from throwing up. His heart pounded as the stuff moved closer to his mouth. He cringed and closed his eyes, hoping they would end this nightmare before it was too late. Then it happened. The fluid exited the tube and hit the back of his throat and tongue. The taste was indescribable. He recoiled in horror and revulsion but was unable to move or dislodge the tube. Jeff fought back a wave of nausea as he swallowed quickly, not wanting the former contents of his bowels to completely fill what room he had in his mouth. Now he understood why Trish had only pumped his gag up half way. What fun is there in swallowing without tasting she had said. He swallowed another gulp of the vile liquid, this one containing some solid matter as well. He continued to gulp it down past the bile building in his throat. He felt as though he couldn't breathe, every rushed breath through his nose tainted by the smell and taste of his offal. He pulled desperately at the ropes which held him, trying to get away from his forced meal. He succeeded only in increasing the strain on his bent arms. Desperation slowly changed to acceptance as his plight continued. Only able to see the bottom of the jug, Jeff had no idea how much he had swallowed or how much remained.

"He's seems to be doing well," Lita said. The jug was now one quarter empty. Despite all of his attempts at struggling, the three onlookers had seen no movement other than the frustrated, panic induced motion of his unbound, wiggling fingers.

"Yes, I thought for sure it would be spurting out his nose by now. Maybe he is as 'extreme' as he thinks, but I doubt he would care to test that theory again any time soon," Trish laughed. "Well, Matthew, do you think your brother has been suitably punished?"

"I don't know," Matt said with a sadistic gleam in his eye, "I'm not sure if there is enough in that jug. Besides, I'm feeling a bit constipated and I think I found just what I need," he held up the earlier discarded enema bag and smiled.

Trish laughed and turned to Jeff, still swallowing to keep up with the flow of waste. "How about it hotshot, feel like a Matt Hardy bowel juice cocktail next?"

The three laughed devilishly as Jeff remained immobile, trying to survive what was obviously only the beginning. He wondered if the contents of his brother's bowels could taste any worse than his own. One thing was certain, he was sure he would find out.

Tyjord
Tyjord
39 Followers
12