The Harem Slave Ch. 19

Story Info
Sophie settles a debt (Part 2).
1.1k words
3.93
49.9k
7
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie thought it was all over. But she was wrong. Very wrong.

A man stood and walked up to the table. "Look at this disgusting little whore. She's pissed herself in front of a room full of gentlemen." He reached between her legs and withdrew a handful of gooey, sticky juice. "And look at this, boys. The bitch actually likes it!" He reached up and crudely smeared Sophie's juices across her lips.

"Now I like to see a bitch squirt some piss," he said, "but I'd rather see her squirt some pussy juice. Whaddya say, boys?"

The audience cheered. Sophie closed her eyes.

There was a shuffling of feet and the sound of furniture being moved. Something rolled across the floor and came to a rest in front of the table. Sophie's legs were grabbed and forcibly spread. There was a brief whining noise, and suddenly Sophie felt something nudge at her dripping pussy.

Her eyes snapped open, and she raised her head. To her horror, a large machine sat in front of her, stretching forth a mechanical arm between her legs. Attached to the arm was a ridiculously long, fat dildo. It looked remarkably like a cock, from the pinkish-peach color to the rounded head and the thick veins that textured its silicone surface. Even two large balls hung from the fake dick.

Sophie's eyes widened. The shaft could not have been any less than four inches in diameter and nearly a foot in length. There was no way this monstrosity could possibly fit inside her tight cunt!

Suddenly the dildo began to move. With a whine, it pushed forward into her opening. It was a slow and gentle movement, and Sophie found her slick, wet pussy more yielding than she had expected. The dildo slid back out, then forward again. Sophie's pussy widened easily to accept the tip.

The next thrust pushed forward a bit more. Sophie's pussy stretched wider this time, easily accommodating two inches of big, fake dick. The alcohol certainly helped, especially when another inch and then another was added. Still, Sophie's cunt widened.


Then suddenly the dildo began to move forward very slowly. It didn't stop at four inches, or at five. It pushed back into Sophie's pussy until it nudged her cervix. She screamed in pain.

The machine began to pull the dildo back out, but before it could slip completely out of her twat, it rammed back into her. Sophie screamed again, fresh tears falling from the corners of her eyes. Despite the pain and horror, she remained propped up on her elbows, staring down at her abused cunt, watching the dildo drill her again and again.

Moments passed, and the machine began to increase its pace. It pumped into her faster and faster, pummeling her like a fist. Sophie began to scream. She thought she would pass out from the pain until suddenly, she began to cum.

Juices sprayed out around the fake dick. Each pump produced more and more of the watery fluid, soaking any onlookers. Sophie screamed until she was hoarse, but still her pussy continued to squirt. The dildo continued to drill her spasming cunt. The audience continued to yell and cheer.

The pace increased. Now the dildo was flying in and out of her faster than any man had ever done with his dick. It pulled back further too, coming completely out of Sophie's pussy before pounding back in. Each time it pulled out, a flood of juice gushed out, followed by another squirt as the dildo filled her up again.

Finally someone flipped a switch, and the machine pulled out of her. A thick stream of pussy juice gushed one last time from her abused hole, then she collapsed and lay still. The machine was wheeled away.

--

Sophie was woken from her momentary nap by a hand on her belly. It was still slightly distended from liquid she hadn't yet expelled, and then hand caressed it tenderly. "Get on your hands and knees again," a voice instructed.

Sophie rolled over, swaying unsteadily. The alcohol had truly begun to take an effect.

"Now lift up one leg," the voice continued. Sophie did so. Her fat pussy lips spread wide. Even in her drunken haze, she knew what was coming.

"Now piss. Piss like the little bitch you are."

Sophie didn't fight it. She released a stream of urine that arced out onto the floor beside the table.

"Now bark," the voice growled. "Whine like a bitch in heat."

Tears sprang to Sophie's eyes. She made a noise that came out as a sort of, "Ruff?"

"Louder!" the voice commanded her. Someone slapped her ass painfully.

Sophie barked. Loud. She began to whimper and whine and sniffle. She let her tongue hang out of her mouth and she panted. Someone smacked her ass again and she let out a howl.

"Good girl!" the voice praised her. When the last of the piss dribbled from her cunt, the voice ordered her to put her leg back down. She did.

"You know what else dogs like to do?" he asked her. Sophie shook her head.

"They like to sniff each other's asses. Would you like to sniff my ass, you little bitch?"

Sophie nodded obediently.

"Good girl," he said. Suddenly a man appeared in front of her. He bent over, pulling his pants down. Reaching behind him, he spread his ass cheeks wide, revealing his asshole. He pushed his ass back until her face was shoved between his cheeks. "Now sniff it, dog."

Sophie did. She inhaled the scent of his dirty ass, nearly gagging at the smell. She nosed around in his ass crack, snuffling and snorting. "Now you know what else a good little dog does?" the voice asked her. Without waiting for an answer, he said, "It uses its tongue."

Sophie cringed, but obediently, she stuck out her tongue and lapped at the asshole in front of her. The man began to moan, rutting his ass up and down against her face. Sophie heard a slapping sound and realized he was jacking off.

"Good girl," he gasped. "Now slide that dirty little tongue inside my ass."

Sophie placed the tip of her tongue on his asshole and pushed. It slid into his tight anus under a good deal of pressure. Sophie pushed harder and harder, fucking his ass with her tongue.

The man groaned. "Attagirl, attagirl...oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Sophie slid her tongue in and out as fast as she could as he covered his own chest in semen. When the last few drops spurted from his dick, he pulled away, and Sophie's tongue popped out of his ass.

"What a good little slut," he moaned, tucking his cock back into his pants. "I think she deserves a reward, don't you, boys?"

The alcohol in this tube was stronger and much more foul-tasting, but Sophie was already too drunk to notice or care. In fact, she had barely drank a half-pint of it before the room suddenly grew dark, and she slumped onto the table with a smile on her lips.