Tethered

Story Info
Her master and a friend fulfill her fantasy.
3.5k words
4.59
27.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her current situation was quite precarious. She found herself bent over a spanking bench, tethered in place by clamps and chains. At her ankles and wrists, cuffs were chained to O-rings in the dark floorboards, limiting her range of motion. The pain, however, was centered much higher up, in her nipples, which were strung with a pair of clamps and a small connecting chain. The real problem being that the clamps were attached to a much larger chain that went down to the floor in front of her and connected with another O-ring. Chained as she was, she could not climb forward over the bench and to move backward meant torture on her already hypersensitive peaks.

Behind her came a sultry, honey-coated voice that sent shivers straight down her spine and to her core. "What are you going to do?" There was a pause that seemed to float through the room to caress each of her already excited nerve-endings. "It seems that you're trapped, baby girl. Laid bare for all of my most cruel intentions."

He did not wait for her response. "Here is how today is going to play out. You, my dear, are inextricably chained to that red bench. If you'd like to try to escape, be my guest, but I suspect that it will hurt you dearly." A large hand swept appreciatively across the exposed skin of her ass, and a rumble issued from the depths of his throat. "If you decide to stay and play, I will be here to guide you. As always," he continued in his most authoritative tone, "you have safe words. If you need them, please use them."

She couldn't see over her shoulder because to move her body even a centimeter meant tugging on the clamps at her breasts, and the pain was growing the longer her body suffered under the pressure. The electrical pings that pulsed through her flesh seemed to travel straight down between her legs, making her moisture flow. She moaned when her master slowly slid a long finger between her folds and rubbed. "You're already very happy to be here, I see." She could hear the smirk in his voice at these words. "So responsive, my little one. I love that you soak yourself just at hearing my voice."

She felt the bench shift underneath an added weight. Her peripheral vision told her that it was a man who was now seated beside her, someone all too familiar. He greeted her with a sharp slap to her ass and a devious grin. "Hello, gorgeous."

Her master's voice was a smirk and she heard his boots echoing across the floor as he paced away from her. "My sweet, naughty little one. Shall we tell Ryden what you wrote about him in your lascivious little journal?"

She squeaked at the feel of someone tugging quickly but roughly on the clamps attached to her battered pink peaks. "Oh."

"Oh?" her master cooed. "Oh well, let's read a passage for him and let him decide where your mind has been at, little slut." He paused to clear his throat and then she heard pages turning—presumably the pages of said journal.

"'I dream of his best friend Ryden sharing our bed, fucking me roughly down into the mattress. His beautiful body dominates me with its size, and I'm overcome by the passion of his movements. He thrusts slow, deep and hard, and I cannot breathe. There are moments where I'm able to look into his brilliant brown eyes and I see the world that he holds back; I see his soul.'" The smirk on her master's lips is obvious. "You want Ryden to fuck you hard, huh?"

Seated beside her, Ryden was now rubbing the tips of his fingers gently over her folds, barely touching her skin. The result sent electrical shocks racing across her sex and she felt her toes curling at his touch. She mewled. "I'd say that's a yes," he laughed.

Her master's voice was a proud chuckle. "I would agree. Well, who am I to disappoint my little one? If she wants your cock, then your cock she shall have."

Ryden's calloused fingertips paused above her clitoris, and he moved with a torturous slowness as he pressed the pad of his fat thumb down onto her most sensitive bud. He circled once at that painfully languid pace and then leaned over and pressed his bearded face to her exposed backside. He set a delicate kiss onto her right cheek. "Such a naughty little thing," he chastised her in his smooth, rich baritone. "Do you think dirty things about my cock?"

"Yes, sir," she cooed and tried to move her hips to force more contact with his thumb.

"Do you sit up late at night writing dirty things about me in your journal?" he whispered as he pressed another kiss onto her flesh. "Do you go to sleep dreaming of being fucked by my cock?"

"Yes, sir," she cooed again, growing more moist with each of his questions. Her body felt like it was on fire, overcome by the myriad sensations that she was being forced to undergo—from his caresses to her clit to the clamps still dangling painfully from her nipples.

She was utterly shocked when he spanked her roughly, her body jumping forward and causing the clamps to jiggle and tug harshly at her very sensitive breasts. She screamed, and this greatly pleased her master. "Are you sore already, my little pet?"

Unable to speak as she lost herself in all of the synapses that were firing across her flesh, she merely mewled like an injured feline. Her master's voice was a Cheshire cat grin prancing through the room. "Tell our guest how it feels, baby. Use your words."

"It's a sharp burning and throbbing that pulsates straight to my pussy," she explained to the silent man seated beside her.

"And when someone shakes the chains?" her master inquired as he leaned around her and did just this.

She bit her lip to stifle a cry. "It adds pressure that tugs so painfully, and it hurts. Sparks shoot down my spine and straight to my core. It hurts so bad, sir."

"But it hurts good, right?" her master amended with a kiss placed between her shoulder blades. "Tell Ryden how much you love suffering, my little pain slut."

She wiggled her ass to try and rub on her master's erection, but he pulled away quickly with a laugh. Left exposed to the cold air, her skin beginning to develop goosebumps, she purred. "I love pain, sir. I truly am a pain slut. The greater the pain, the more intense the orgasm and the more freeing the experience. Pain helps my little pussy to cum so hard that I nearly faint."

At this confession, she felt a familiar pinch between her legs and she lunged forward in surprise at the added sensation. Her master's voice boomed. "What did I just do to you, pet?"

"You placed a clothespin on my clit, master," she responded automatically and then began trying to close her legs to create friction. "It hurts so good. Oh god," she whined as she gyrated her hips.

"Tell Ryden what you want him to do to you, pet." She heard her master's heavy footsteps moving about their small playroom, the occasional floorboard creaking beneath his weight. "Tell him all those naughty thoughts that have been swirling through that pornographic little mind of yours. Go on."

Ryden tugged very, very gently on the chain that attached the two clover clamps to her nipples and released a loud sigh. "Tell me all about your dirtiest thoughts, little girl," he urged.

"Wait," her master's voice boomed throughout the space and she could hear the smirk in the word. "Why don't you fuck those stories out of her? Climb inside that tight cunt and fuck her dirty thoughts right out of her." His already deep voice dipped down another octave as he mused deviously. "And make sure to grab those chains and tug hard, make her scream your name as she squirts all over that cock."

She continued to make a series of indecipherable kitten noises as Ryden stood up, leaned over her body, and cupped her ample breasts into his large hands. Shaking her flesh delicately, he caused the weighted clamps to tug with added pressure, and her noises grew quickly in volume. This spread a delicious grin across his face and he licked his lips slowly. Pressing the length of his body over the top of her, he nipped at her earlobe. "Do you want me to fuck you hard?" he whispered and his breath teased across her nerve-endings. "Is that what you want, little girl?"

Taking the seat vacated by his friend, her master stretched his arms along the length of the bench and allowed the tips of his fingers to glide slowly across her abdomen. "I think we all know what the little whore wants, Ryden."

"Your master does not relinquish control easily, so let us both enjoy tonight," Ryden whispered into her ear with a smirk. He pressed his bearded face into her neck and smiled against her skin. "Do you remember your safe words?"

"Red and yellow," she squeaked as one of the men inserted a finger between her soaking wet folds.

Ryden tugged gently at the clothespin between her legs and laughed against her salty-sweet skin. "Good girl. Please use them if you need them."

She felt him step back away from her, heard the tell-tale shuffling that meant he was removing at least some of his clothing. As she strained to hear his movements, her master scooted closer to her chained body and began to gently tug at the clamps attached to her nipples. "I'm going to allow him to fuck you, baby girl, but there will also be pain. Be a good pet and make your master proud; show me how much you can take with that beautiful smile on your face."

She smiled for her master as she felt Ryden step back up behind her, felt his length slowly pass along her folds as he sighed loudly. "Shit, she's already so fucking wet."

"It's the nipple torture," her master observed, smirking. "Her tits are connected to her cunt and the slightest touch excites her." He paused and she felt Ryden moving around behind her, and then he continued in his honey-rich tone. "You fuck the shit out of her, and I'll handle the clamps, okay?"

"Sure," Ryden responded and she could practically see the lopsided grin on his handsome face. "I suppose we'll just skip the foreplay," he mused as he once again ran his cock along her folds languidly. "You're ready for me right now, aren't you, baby girl?"

Her response was a whisper-soft moan as the head of his fat cock nudged at her flesh, occasionally tapping at the object that was attached to her clit and sending electrical jolts through her core. When he brought his body closer, he nudged harder and she emitted a series of squeaks as her body began to tingle all over.

"Does that feel good?" her master inquired as he began to run a hand beneath her breasts, gently prodding her flesh and causing her chains to jiggle. "Tell us, pet. Does your pussy feel good?"

She drew in a breath to rasp a throaty "yes," but just at that instant Ryden began to sink inside her depths slowly. His intrusion strangled her response in her throat, and a sound of desperate need began to build and bubble over from her throat as his length began to spread her open. The noises that issued from her grew in volume as he sunk deeper still, and her body began to shiver at the sensation of being filled.

He moved with a practiced grace, gliding into her depths at a languid yet steady pace. There were no violent thrusts, no movements that shoved her body forward into her master's hands; just a steady, growing fullness inside her core that forced sounds from between her lips. Her master's grin widened. "Master's slut loves cock."

No response came from her as she felt her pussy stretching to accommodate Ryden and then, with a groan, he was settling inside of her and breathing heavily into her left ear. "How does that feel?"

The answer to his question was a loud shriek as her master tugged on the chain connected to the nipple clamps and her body lunged involuntarily forward. The triumphant smirk that spread across his gorgeous face was nothing less than sinister. "Ryden will give you pleasure, but I will bring you pain," he promised her, his brown eyes dancing with delight. "The closer you get toward the brink of orgasm, the harsher I will pull on these chains that bind you. Do you understand?"

If she managed to nod, she would be shocked. Instead, she was focused on the man inside her who was now moving in tiny increments. These slight movements caused a friction against the object attached to her clit, and the result was a sensation that skyrocketed her sensitivity and forced her toes to curl around the air. If she was able to move, she would clutch at the side of the bench in a visual display of her pleasure. Chained as she was, all she could do was to fidget her hips and try to force an increase in Ryden's pace.

His next stroke was painfully slow as he began to withdraw from her pussy, and in her mind she was begging him not to pull out. But her pleading sounds were no longer words, and she nearly screamed when he sunk back into her so quickly that he forced her body up against the back of the bench harshly. At the very same time, her master wrapped a piece of the chain around his large fist and held firm.

She cried out. The sensation of being filled so tightly at the same time as the clamps dug into her sensitive nipples and tugged them away from her body, it was too much. She was overwhelmed in the most wonderful of sexual senses, and she felt herself slowly begin to slip into that space that could only be defined as blissful nothingness. Her eyes unfocused and she was no longer seeing her master or her present lover, she was simply feeling.

Again, Ryden withdrew himself torturously slow, but this time she was prepared for the deep, sudden inward stroke. She sighed as his larger body forced her ribcage against the back of the red leather bench, her eyes closing as she allowed herself to slip into that comfortable numb. But her mind continued to inventory the delicious sensations traveling across her body: the fullness in her cunt, the electrical fire in her nipples, and the aura of something truly erotic dancing through her core and building with immediacy.

When Ryden withdrew again and she involuntarily moved backward to try and stay in contact with his hard length, her master tightened his grip on her chains yet again. She was shocked when she pressed her body backward and she actually felt the clamps slip forward. She was barely aware that she had gasped when her master's voice filled the air. "That's right, my pet, make noises for your master. Let me hear how you feel. Does his cock please you?"

A kitten mewl escaped her lips as the man inside her sunk back into her depths and wrapped a strong arm underneath her breasts. He forced their bodies closer to the back of the bench, forced her to kneel up, and pressed her back against his stomach. She gasped loudly at this change of position, one that caused the nipple clamps to tug even harder.

With her eyes shut tight, she could not see the expression on her master's face but his voice was growing deeper, darker. "How does that feel, my little one?" he growled. There was a quick, sharp tug at her breasts and then he groaned. "Your little peaks are bright pink and stretched so far. This must be painful, pet."

Ryden tugged her backwards and once again she felt the clamps slip. They were slowly migrating closer and closer toward the tips of her nipples, the most sensitive place that would bring about the most pain and, in turn, the most pleasure. When he moved their bodies backward fractionally, but her master held tight to her chains, she knew that she emitted a loud noise of some kind because her body was on fire.

"Fuck," her lover groaned. "Her body tightens around me every time you do that. There are times where she gets so tight that I can't move."

"Good," she heard her master respond in his gruff baritone. "Fuck the shit out of her so that she goes into a pleasure coma, then I can tug these clamps off her and fuck the shit of her for myself."

At this, Ryden leaned her back down over the bench. Thankfully, this created a tiny bit of slack within her chains and eased the pressure on her poor, tortured little peaks. She sighed as he withdrew, then sunk balls deep again. His cock was truly lovely. Her master had a wonderfully lengthy and thick piece of flesh that filled her body deliciously, but something about Ryden's size felt perfect. His strokes touched every piece of her, his contact jostled the clothespin at her clit so scrumptiously that each thrust was a fiery jolt.

As his pace continued to slowly increase, she found herself once again racing toward that blissful oblivion where coherent thought no longer exists. And this was contrasted by the insistent tug of the silver clamps at her breasts, her master slowly winding the chains around his fist and creating a growing pressure. She was only minimally aware that the objects were steadily slipping further and further, pressing into the wrinkled flesh of her nipples and forcing her body to writhe in a painfully-laced pleasure. She was overwhelmed, overstimulated, barely aware that one more perfectly-placed stroke or touch from Ryden would push her over the edge.

Then two things happened simultaneously: he leaned forward and removed the clothespin from her clit, restoring a thunderous bout of sensation as he sunk balls deep inside her, and this just as her master gripped the chains of her clamps firmly and tugged them harshly from her peaks. Something deep inside of her exploded into fireworks and she was dimly aware of the fact that she was shaking violently, screaming out their names and clawing at the bench to keep herself grounded. Her orgasm was explosive, violent, and she twitched beneath Ryden's cock as he held her tightly against his chest.

She blacked out from the world around her, slipping into a coma of overwhelming pleasure. When she slowly began to return to her body, she felt the raw soreness that ravaged her nipples now thanks to the clamps being ripped off, but it was met with an unfamiliarly cold sensation. Her eyes slowly eked open to stare up into Ryden's familiar brown eyes as he kneeled over her on a bed. He was massaging her breasts tenderly, working in gentle circles around her bright pink nipples. He smiled warmly down at her. "Do you remember anything?" he laughed.

He squeezed delicately at her nipples, kneading the flesh. She became alert enough to realize that he was massaging lotion into her skin, methodically working it into her ravaged and now overly sensitive breasts. Realizing this, she fell back into a post-coital bliss state, allowing herself to wallow in his delicate aftercare. "It was amazing," she finally answered his question. "But I only vaguely remember shaking like crazy as I came and then collapsing."

Chewing his bottom lip as he concentrated on his work, he offered her a lopsided, playful grin. "You squirted all over me and made a puddle on the floor. Your master was very proud of you, little girl."

"Mmmm," she moaned into his touch. The feel of the clamps being tugged violently from her breasts was painful, sure, but it brought pleasure and ignited a fire throughout her core. This careful and gentle massage reignited that fire in every single nerve-ending and painted a new lust across the surface of her body. She felt moisture collecting between her legs once again.

When she began to rotate her hips against the mattress and mewl softly, she felt the bed shift slightly with added weight. Her master's face appeared above her. "What's this, my little slut? Are you wet again?" he laughed.

"No clamps this time," Ryden warned him, sitting back and setting the bottle of lotion aside. "She's definitely sore."

Her master nodded in agreement as he slid closer, positioned her onto her left side, and spooned her body with his much larger one. His voice was a deep, masculine purr as he nipped gently at her jaw. "I'm so fucking hard, pet. Do you know what sweet torture it is to watch another cock sink inside that pussy over and over?" He moved his hips and pressed his length against her backside, then she felt his grin spread. "Be a good pet and let your master fuck his favorite hole now, won't you?"