The Head of the Department

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit that most of the fun was had by yours truly. Ladies, think about it. Two pairs of hands covering every inch of your body, and I mean EVERY inch. Then, of course, there is the joy of having 2 cocks that have returned to being at least semi-hard and the lips and tongues...... Well, what can I say except that we couldn't get out of the shower quick enough and back into bed and this time it was Bob's turn to have my concentration and James was going to have to watch.

Since Bob and I have a history, he knew exactly where to start. He started with a kiss and playing with my tits. I moved him down so that he could suck on my nipples. He bit them gently and pulled and sucked. The feeling from this always goes directly to my pussy and that wasn't any different that evening. Because of that, I pushed him downward so that he could eat my pussy. He sucked on my clit like it was a nipple and he also nibbled and pulled on it like he did my nipples. He then licked the entire length of my pussy before he settled in to licking, sucking and nibbling every part. I lifted my ass off the bed and ground my pussy against his face.

Now James was just supposed to be the voyeur at this point, but I have a strong sense of fair play and a strong need to have my titties played with. I had him come over and kissed him long and deep and then told him to play with my titties. While he massaged my tits and sucked on my nipples, I reached over and took hold of his cock. It was at this point that I had a thought and I asked Bob to come up to the other side of me and grabbed his cock. As I stroked both of them, I was trying to figure out which cock would be best in my pussy and which would be best in my ass for some double penetration action.

Bob's cock would be the pussy cock and James' cock would be the ass cock and we all got into position. Bob was lying down on the bed and James and I stroked him more until he was nice and hard. I then straddle him and impaled myself on his hard cock. Have I mentioned yet that I live the feel of cock deep inside my cunt??? Well, I do. Of course, I love cock deep inside my ass and deep inside my mouth as well. Once I was full of Bob's cock, we had James move so that Bob and I could now stroke his cock into ass ramming hardness. Once he was hard, we put a condom on him and lubed him up. While we lubed his cock, James took the lube and lubed my ass and proceeded to insert 2 fingers inside for a bit of finger fucking.

When he inserted 2 fingers in my ass, I was more than ready for his cock and I told him to get behind me and slide that cock of his deep inside my ass. OMG!!! What a feeling to have 2 cocks fucking me. If there was a third, I would have had that one in my mouth. Actually, if there was another woman, I would have had her position herself so that I could eat her pussy and finger fuck her ass. But it was just the 3 of us and we were definitely enjoying this double penetration. Since Bob with the one on the bottom, he had to depend on me and James for all movement, but he did reach up and started playing with my tits.

At some point, James slid out of my ass and just a I was starting to protest, he slid his cock back in. He removed the condom as he wanted to fill my ass with his cum. He promised that he would thoroughly wash his cock immediately to alleviate any possibility of getting a minor infection from any residual shit up there. It wasn't long after he re-entered my ass bareback, that we all came and came hard. What a sensation!! Cum in my pussy and cum in my ass and 4 hands rubbing my body all over.

James kept his promise and went to the sink and carefully washed his cock. Bob and I got up and grabbed James and went back to the shower. This time no fun and games that would have sent us back to bed as we didn't have that kind of time. What we did do is lather each other up and cleanse each other with the promise that this wouldn't be the last time we would do this. I was to keep James informed when Bob was next in town.

After Bob left, James and I continued our fuck affair and even had a 3 some with another woman and a 4 some with her and Bob, but that is another story.

12