All Comments on 'The Helper'

by switchhitter1966

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the helper

i love it .hot store

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Safety?

If this is really based on a true story, I hope you used a condom. Bad enough screwing the crew without the risks. Your wife would be pissed off if you gave her HIV or another STI.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I live in a third world country and when we traveled for work it was never alone, we were always two. One of my workmates and I always traveled together after we discovered that we could have fun together. Early on we both realized that we preferred to sleep nude and from there we would JO together to having sex together. I was cut he was not so it was a change for both of us and mostly that we both greatly enjoyed first making out and ending in major orgasms. If we were straight acting when in public, once in our room we would shower together and sleep wrapped with one another. He got a promotion and moved to another state but we both trained our replacement traveling companions. Now my new companion is a burly man with a hairy chest, big cock and amazing strong legs, but a tight ass with which I can play with for hours, he just loves it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous