All Comments on 'The Helpful Son Ch. 03'

by PantyhoseFan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
that must be a record

took over 2 years to ruin a decent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
crap

the frist two chapters were GREAT!!!!!!!!!

this one SUCKS BIGTIME!!!!!

PantyhoseFanPantyhoseFanover 18 years agoAuthor
RESPONSE TO COMMENTS

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AUTHOR:

I want to thank those who have been nice enough to point out their disappointment with this chapter in my Helpful Son series. Yes, I said thank you. I want to add to what they say. This is not my favorite chapter in the story. To be honest, I was hesitant about its writing myself. Looking back, there are parts I would like to change. I am the type of writer and reader that likes plot, and this chapter was more or less an advancement of the plot. I was trying to write something that would not only introduce a g/f for Zack but also shock her with his secret life at home, then find her oddly accepting it. While maybe not the most arousing chapter, it was meant as a way to introduce a character for use in the chapters to follow.

I ask that if anyone else has a negative opinion of this chapter, I encourage you to write to me, and tell me what you felt was bad about it. It can only help me in writing future stories. I might consider rewriting the chapter if some input on what you felt was bad is provided.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous