All Comments on 'The Helpful Son Ch. 03'

by PantyhoseFan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PantyhoseFanPantyhoseFanover 18 years agoAuthor
RESPONSE TO COMMENTS

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AUTHOR:

I want to thank those who have been nice enough to point out their disappointment with this chapter in my Helpful Son series. Yes, I said thank you. I want to add to what they say. This is not my favorite chapter in the story. To be honest, I was hesitant about its writing myself. Looking back, there are parts I would like to change. I am the type of writer and reader that likes plot, and this chapter was more or less an advancement of the plot. I was trying to write something that would not only introduce a g/f for Zack but also shock her with his secret life at home, then find her oddly accepting it. While maybe not the most arousing chapter, it was meant as a way to introduce a character for use in the chapters to follow.

I ask that if anyone else has a negative opinion of this chapter, I encourage you to write to me, and tell me what you felt was bad about it. It can only help me in writing future stories. I might consider rewriting the chapter if some input on what you felt was bad is provided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
crap

the frist two chapters were GREAT!!!!!!!!!

this one SUCKS BIGTIME!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
that must be a record

took over 2 years to ruin a decent story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous