All Comments on 'The High School Reunion'

by C_FRISKY

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
he could have called 911 for a rape

given the physical evidence, and Tony's prison record, he might have got Tony for man rape.

of course, it looks like his marriage to the cheating slut is over, given his last comment.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Great wife.

Wonder how many times that has happened before when he wasn't around??

I'm wondering if there will be another chapter to carry his last statement with it.

Is this guy built like Fat Albert?

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice

Gee what a slut wife . He should have called 911 sent tony back to the Pen and kicked her ass out.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice

Gee what a slut wife . He should have called 911 sent tony back to the Pen and kicked her ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Looks Like

Her dad was wrong about his little girl. She wasn't a loser . The only loser was her fucking husband. I'd have caught this motherfucker asleep somewhere and re arranged his torso with a fucking shotgun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

just finish the fucking story asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i see that writers are assholes too

this was a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well its easy to get even

Go to the hospital and have a rape kit done and have Tony arrested. It's two against one and he's going to prison. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not sure what all the negative comments are about?

Hey, I appreciated the story. (Ignore the trolls and haters) - You've got one hell of a writing talent and it makes for a nuanced reading experience that's rare these days. The characters are fascinating and I wish we had more time with them...I'd love to see a revenge chapter to this, ya? That would make me so happy!

I liked the lead character - There's a vulnerability there that I respectfully admire. It broke my heart when I realized how he was mistreated by people he thought he knew - and what Tony did to him can only be described as evil (and criminal). Please add another installment!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Just dial 911 and this guy goes back to livin' on the down-low.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous