The Hiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inoz
inoz
2 Followers

The girl’s legs fell either side of her thigh, the shaven pussy pressed against it and a smooth leg nudged up against her own damp crotch. She could feel the slick warmth as the girls hips rolled, grinding down on her, sending fresh tingles through her. Hard pointed nipples dug into her own breasts as the girls tongue rolled around in her mouth, long fingers clasping her face and holding them together.

She gasped for air as the girl’s lips lifted from her, hard nipples dragged down her breasts as the girl licked the side of her face and down her neck, lapping up the rest of the cum before sucking in the flesh and biting …hard.

She squealed in shock and groped, trying to pull her off. The girls hands caught her wrists and pinned them back up above her head, the hot mouth moving lower down her neck, all the while kissing and sucking her, nipping her skin and licking it.

Again the girl bit her but this time she heaved her leg up as hard as she could, trying to push the girl off, feeling juices squelch on her thigh and the girl moan into her neck. The teeth released her and the girl rose to all fours, staring down at her with wide eyes and open mouth. She heaved her leg again, making a dull splat noise as her thigh hit the girl’s pussy, watching as the girl rolled her eyes and moaned again, the grip on her wrists tightening. Her leg pushed hard into the wet inner folds and the girl pushed back, sliding the smooth, hot mound up and down her leg, spreading cool wetness over her hot skin.

To one side the man was watching, toying with his flaccid penis, smiling at the two women as they twisted and slid on each other. Soon his cock was hard again and he stood up, speaking to the girl who nodded and shifted her position.

The woman felt her hands released as the girl moved up, breasts dangling over her head and the butterfly tattoo hovered over her breasts. The man knelt behind, his legs straddling her thighs as he guided his cock towards the girls parted lips. She heard the girl gasp as he entered her, a long slow drawn out gasp as his cock slid inside to the hilt. Looking up she could see the girls breasts sway as he began to fuck her in long even strokes. Raising herself to her elbows she grasped one with her lips and sucked it into her mouth, savoring the sweet taste as she felt the bumping of that hard cock driving into the moaning girl above her.

Her own juices began to flow as she listened to the slap of belly against cheeks and the tight nipple in her mouth rocked with the impact. She released it and slowly crept back, watching the landscape of the girls flat stomach glide over her until she was below the butterfly, hypnotized by the sight of a shining hard cock sliding in and out of the smooth swollen pussy, inches from her face. Gingerly she lifted her head and kissed the wings of the butterfly, feeling the soft damp skin rhythmically moving against her lips.

Feeling like a schoolgirl she lay there, heart hammering in her chest and her breathing coming in ragged gasps while her whole body shook with desire, watching the long cock glide in and out of that wet, quivering, beckoning pussy. Her own body was responding, aching, needing, and arching with each thrust, writhing.

She clenched her fists and sucked several deep breaths to strengthen her resolve and then, before she could change her mind, opened her mouth and raised her tongue to the hard, glistening cock.

The tip of her tongue hit the end of his cock, just as he thrust into the girl, sending it sliding along his member until his testicles slapped against the underside of her chin. He groaned loud and pushed harder, driving her outstretched tongue into the deep wet tunnel as her mouth pressed against warm, shaven lips.

The girl tasted wonderful, soft and tender folds tingled on her tongue like raindrops, she moaned in delight and sent her tongue snaking over the warm, slippery surface, taking in its flavor and exploring it’s recesses. She grasped the girls hips and pulled her down, the mans cock slipped out leaving an opening that descended down over her erect tongue and swallowed it whole. The girl gasped and ground down into her mouth as she licked and lapped her tongue as far inside as she could reach.

As she began to fuck the girl with her tongue, she could feel the man shifting back between her legs. She spread them for him as his hands cupped her buttocks and lifted her from the rock, his cock pushing against the skin around her yearning tunnel. Her lips mashed the girls swollen folds as she plunged her tongue as deep as she could, thrilling at the feel of it. She yelped into the damp darkness as the cock, having found its mark, was suddenly shoved hard into her. The sharp pain and rolling wave of pleasure made her eyes water and her teeth sink into the girl’s soft lips. A shriek split the air and a pair of hands grasped fistfuls of her hair by the roots but instead of dragging her away they forced her head down harder against the quivering pussy.

The man inside her began to move, sending his long thick cock into her belly in deep slow strokes, her back arched and feet dangling behind him. Her hair was being torn from its roots as the girl tried to drag her inside, still uttering low shrieks. She bit into the soft skin above her as hard as she dared as her tongue darted around, sending juices flowing over her face and running down her neck. The cock inside her felt big enough to split her open as it picked up speed and rammed into her, his balls lightly slapping her ass with each thrust.

As the cock fucked her deep and hard she stabbed her tongue into the girl like a hot knife and sunk her nails into the creamy white thighs, feeling the convulsions that swept through the wild beauty above her and listening to the low shuddering cry that told of the orgasm coursing deep within. The girl released her and sat back, warm, wet buttocks resting on her breasts, her eyes closed and her breathing deep and ragged.

The man had began pounding her harder still, if not for the girl her whole body would have been lifted from the rock, she gasped with every thrust and her tingling body felt like it was ready to burst. The hot hard cock ripped into her, sending her to the very edge of consciousness as the girl looked down at her, a finger idly traced around the lines of her face and she was caught in that deep blue stare while the rest of the world around her vanished in the swirling darkness of the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt.

When reality returned and her shudders had finally ceased they lay in each other’s arms, all three of them spent and unable to go on. They shared kisses and softly caressed each other’s bodies, the man and the girl occasionally exchanging words and gesturing. Finally, and far too soon for the woman, both of her guests slipped from the rock back into the pool and returned for their clothes on the other side.

She watched with interest as the girl dressed, her first femme lover. The wild redhead pulled on an old torn pair of denim shorts, cut far too high, and bent down for a tank top revealing still swollen pussy lips that clearly showed teeth marks and red blushes. She slipped the top over her wet body, not seeming to care how much it clung, then they both waved their goodbyes and walked back up the river to the trail and they were gone.

The woman lay there on the rock, soaking up the afternoon sun, idly dreaming and enjoying the subtle throb of a well-fucked pussy.

Presently she heard voices in the distance, a multitude of them, growing closer and clearer. Soon she could make out a chorus of “99 bottles of beer on the wall” and long before she had time to dress, or even make it to her clothes, a scout group emerged from the trail and spilled out around the ford.

She thought perhaps that the would not see her, lying naked on a rock just downstream from them but a young voice cried out and the whole crowd fell silent, like someone turning off a tap. It seemed her position was not as secret as she had hoped. There were gruff tones from the scout leaders that broke the silence with sharp orders and the group, not all willingly, began to move off across the ford.

She smiled at a wicked thought, sliding one foot back and raising her knee, then she stretched her hands high above her head, looking the other way, and rolled her body slightly in their direction. She heard muffled gasps as they caught sight of her breasts and, she thought, just a wisp of her pubic hair. A smile crossed her face at the sound of a splash as one of the troupe missed his footing and fell in the river, a smile that turned to laughter as the indignant tones of the scoutmaster revealed that it was he climbing wet and dripping from the water.

Finally they vanished in the distance, although the song now repeatedly changed to “99 jugs of milk on the wall” despite gruff admonishments.

Still laughing she scrambled from the rock and swam to her clothes. She dragged them on and shouldered her pack, then struck out on the trail again with a wistful smile on her face and tottered along as fast as her jellied legs could carry her.

inoz
inoz
2 Followers
12