All Comments on 'The Hired Gun Ch. 07'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha111 months ago

I knew that was Sister Jacobs (Chocolate Lavender)! ๐Ÿ˜„ I love her scenes, she's like this super villain whose superpower is her booty and secret weapon, her pussy control.

I was hoping MC and Babette would bond given the buildup they both had. Her virginity was a surprise. MC would have been the perfect cherry popper, giving her a great experience while showing her how to use all that merchandise that is her curvy body. It's not by "love" lol. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

I enjoyed Martha and Jaquan though, damn those cousins are wild. If she were prettier, I'm sure she'd have been Jaquan's sugar mummy.

Nice one and looking forward to Part II when it comes out.

mondotokenmondotoken11 months agoAuthor

I'd like to think Babbette has the perfect teacher in the family in the form of her fvorite auntie.

James_browneyJames_browney11 months ago

Renee really did a job on the MC.

I am eager for the scene where the MC tames Sister Jacobs. He lost the first round woefully. Can he do it when next they meet?

Although, one has to ask if there's any man who can train Sister Jacobs.

Great job, Mondo.

mondotokenmondotoken11 months agoAuthor

QUESTION: by James_browney on 57 minutes ago

Renee really did a job on the MC.

I am eager for the scene where the MC tames Sister Jacobs. He lost the first round woefully. Can he do it when next they meet?

Although, one has to ask if there's any man who can train Sister Jacobs.

Great job, Mondo.

ANSWER: He's dead and his last pupils were Tressie Fisher, Vickie Stone and an 18 year old girl named Edna who led to his public exposure and demise. (See: Dirty Dawg-Chocolate Lavender for the latter.).

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha111 months ago

Ah yes that's true. Oh that's so true! Her favorite aunt would be the perfect teacher.

gydeongydeon11 months ago

@Mondotoken come on. You can't end the series without the MC and CL not clashing lol. I can't wait to see how old and new problems unravel.

mondotokenmondotoken11 months agoAuthor

Who said this was the end of this series?

gydeongydeon10 months ago

@Mondotoken I mean the end of part 1. You know I am greedy for chaos. You got me hooked now. I am feening for what is next to come. I guess I need to put the patch back on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

๐Ÿ

Thereโ€™s nothing else to say.

๐Ÿ

#MondoForPrez2024

gydeongydeon10 months ago

After reading this chapter for a second time. I wonder will Jaquan ever get his swagger back?

We know how intelligent Renee and daisy is. I guess know one never asked the question how intelligent is the MC. I think his peak intelligence hasn't been reached yet. He amazes me sometimes and frustrate me the next moment. I understand that is all part of growth.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hey Mondo, why do get a feeling that Babbette may have an alter ego like her auntie o_O.. is that probable?

mondotokenmondotoken9 months agoAuthor

Nah!

Maybe an inappropriate mentor / protege in the making relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Never stop writing for literotica. I love your stories

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When the next one coming out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES