The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fancy him still," she whispered. "Do you fancy Jill?"

Tom nodded. "Always have done, almost as much as I fancy you."

Anne smiled into Tom's eyes, squeezed his semi-hard cock through his slacks and kissed him again.

"Now we both know where we stand, don't we. This is going to be a fantastic fucking holiday, I can feel it."

In the kitchen Chris kissed Jill on the lips with his mouth slightly open. She responded in kind and they wet the others lips with their tongues.

"I still fancy him," breathed Jill.

"I've really got the hots for Anne too, nearly as much as I have for you."

They smiled at each other and kissed again before returning outside.

---------ooOOOoo---------

After Jill and Chris had finished their snack they all went upstairs to have a shower and change for going out later. Anne had phoned the 'Black Duck', the local pub down the road and found out that bookings for a table were only necessary at weekends. Today being a Friday she reserved a table at the latest time, nine thirty.

Three bathrooms into four people don't go so Anne invited Jill to share the en suite to her room. Jill threw off her clothes, put on a robe and grabbed a towel then sped down the landing passage to Anne's room.

Anne was already in the shower. She heard Jill come in and called out to her.

"Come and join me Jill, this is a big shower cubicle. There's plenty of room for two!"

Jill dropped her robe and stepped into the shower. The girls studied each other under the hot water jet. Their breasts they had already seen of course but they both admired each other again, letting their gaze drift downwards to their pubic muffs. Their pubes matched their hair, Jill having a fluffy blonde thatch and Anne a trimmed light brown patch with her pussy lips showing through.

"I think you are so beautiful," said Anne. "Can I touch you?"

"Of course you can," replied Jill, taking Anne's hands and placing them on to her breasts. "I think you are very beautiful too. Don't we have lovely tits? I've just got to touch yours."

The lovely cousins fondled each other lovingly, feeling their juices gather down below. Their hands wandered and eventually reached their pussies with both inserting a finger into their respective cracks. They sighed and then they naturally kissed as their caresses grew more intense.

"We have two weeks," gasped Jill into Anne's mouth. "Let's save something for another day. By the way, do you fancy my brother?"

Anne giggled and said, "I always have but we are cousins. Do you think he would make a play for me? We aren't supposed to do it together though, are we?"

"I don't have a problem with that," replied Jill. "I've always fancied Tom and if he touches me I shall be over the moon. He's given me a lovely kiss already. I'll tell you a little story about him and me one day while we're here." Jill then took Anne's head in her hands and stared into her eyes. "I'll tell you something else as well, just between you and me, I'm going to fulfil a lifetime ambition this fortnight. I'm going to fuck my brother; I love him so much."

Anne gasped at Jill. "Ohhh, Jill darling, that's wonderful. I want Tom to fuck me so much; I do love him so. Let's get them both shall we? Just between the four of us; it will be a great fucking holiday."

The agreement was made.

They eventually made their way to the 'Black Duck'. After a few beers they ate steaks and consumed a reasonable inexpensive bottle of red wine. They then made their slightly uneven way back to the cottage. It was a lovely evening, mild and clear, so they sat outside on the terrace having a nightcap. Tom had found a bottle of his father's brandy so they broached that as they chatted, still catching up on the news from both families.

"I'm going to bed," said Jill with a yawn. "It's been a long day with the excitement and the travelling and all. I'm really looking forward tomorrow now."

She bent down and lingeringly kissed Tom on the lips, brushing her tongue over him as she did so. Then she repeated the action with her brother, this time briefly thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

Anne stood. "I'm off too, I'm bushed." She kissed Chris with an open mouth and then licked all around Tom's mouth as she kissed him too. "Nighty night, you horny boys. See you in the morning."

Tom looked at Chris and Chris looked at Tom.

"I think that calls for another brandy," said Tom. "I don't know about you Chris, but our sisters seemed to be sending us silent messages, don't you think? What do you make of it?"

"I suggest we leave it to them. I think they know what they want, I'll go along with it as it's all in the family, isn't it?"

They drank to that.

---------ooOOOoo---------

SUNDAY

Tom was awakened the next morning by the curtains being drawn back to let in a brilliant early morning sunshine. Furthermore his single sheet covering him was drawn violently back. Tom always slept naked.

He blinked his eyes, trying to focus on the intruder. He grumbled at the intrusion and tried to focus. Then he did! Anne was standing in front of him, stark beautifully nude, the nipples on her generous breasts erect and even the fluff on her pubes seemed to be stiff too. Tom was, of course, already stiff with his early morning erection. Anne was staring at it.

As Anne silently gazed at his tool Tom remembered Anne's holiday plan. The all over tan! My God, his sister was beautiful. He wanted to touch her, all over. His cock hardened up another notch. Anne saw it and her hands twitched towards his cock, now beginning to speak.

"Come on lazybones, time to get up. I see a part of you is up already though. That's lovely Tom, and so big too!" Her voice softened, "Can I have a little feel darling. I haven't touched a hard cock for ages and I need to touch you."

"As long as you know what you are doing, baby sister, I can live with it. I shall probably shoot off straight away with the excitement of it all. It's a good job we are both naked, isn't it? My cum can go anywhere we like."

Anne reached out and grasped Tom's cock, wrapping her little fingers around it but failing to fully encircle it, such was Tom's girth. She stepped closer and sat on the edge of the bed. She bent down and kissed the head of his cock and started to pump her hand up and down his shaft. Tom moaned with pleasure, feeling his cum begin to gather.

"I've always wanted to do this, and more, with you Tom my darling. Don't worry; I'm not worried about us. We have always loved each other and we always will. Now, I'm just going to relieve your pressure so that you won't keep getting a hard on when you see Jill naked. If you shoot spunk on me I won't be washing it off; the others can see me wearing it as a trophy.

Anne had carried on wanking Tom as she spoke and now he groaned as he felt his cum thrust itself up his shaft. She felt it too and fell forward on to his belly as he shot his load. She pumped him hard and ejected shots and shots of hot white spunk all over his belly and her breasts. As he finished she turned her head and licked his remainder from his knob end.

After a moment of two she lifted her head and kissed him, open mouthed and spunky. He returned her kiss with relish and then sucked his spunk off her hard nipples. His cock had hardly shrunk at all. Anne stood and pulled him off the bed.

"Come on, let's go downstairs. Are you going to go naked too?"

"Looks like I'll have to join the gang, doesn't it?" he laughed. "I'll have to take a shirt and shorts downstairs though. Chris and I will have to fetch bread and milk and such every morning so one of us will need clothes or we will be arrested in the village street. It's my turn this morning, we agreed it last night."

They went downstairs, made some coffee and took it out on to the porch to greet the sunshine. The sea glistened in the sun, the gulls screamed and whirled overhead and the breeze was gentle and warm. All seemed right with the world. Tom put his arm around Anne's shoulders with his hand hanging down to stroke an erect nipple. Anne gently held his cock, which was still long, thick and half erect.

"I want this in me soon," she whispered.

"Loving brother and sister, I see," a naked Jill appeared through the door. "Oh good, coffee, I'll go and get a cup."

Tom and Anne parted and sat in a lounger each. Jill returned with her coffee and sat down too, on the other side of Tom. She regarded her cum splattered cousins with interest.

"I see that there has been some action already," she smiled. "Nice one, I like that. I expect Chris will have got rid of his by now. I heard him in the shower as I came by."

"You should have got in with him," laughed Anne. "He could have got rid of it with you."

"Got rid of what?" The voice and then Chris appeared in the doorway. He too was naked, showing his thick hairy chest and belly and with his thick but soft prick hanging down between his legs. Then as he saw the girls' turn to look at him his cock stirred. The girls both looked.

"Spunk," they said in unison and giggled together, their big breasts shaking with their laughter.

Chris fetched a coffee cup and stood by them, next to Jill, looking out over the bay. His cock was a little stiffer now. "Marvellous, bloody marvellous," he said, looking at the view.

"Yes, isn't it," agreed Jill, taking his cock in her hand and beginning to stroke him. Chris's cock erected itself to its full potential. He turned to face his sister.

"Anne has already frigged Tom," she said. "Look at their chests. I want the same trophy, little brother. Come on, do your worst!"

Chris looked across at Anne and Tom and saw their cum splattered torso's, the cum on Anne's tits showing sticky close by her hard nipples. He thrust his cock into Jill's hand faster and harder, his buttocks pumping with the effort. Then he thrust his head back and closed his eyes.

"Yes sis, yes. Don't stop, keep going! Fucking hell, I'm going to shoot my load in a minute. That's fucking marvellous. Yess, yesss, yesss!"

Tom's cock was hard again. Anne was watching with her mouth open. Then she moved over to Jill and Chris. Jill's hand speeded up and suddenly a great gout of spunk shot from Chris's cock and landed on her breasts. She gasped and pumped some more, squirting her brother's spunk all over her cousin so that she had a sample of both men's semen on her body.

Jill let go of her brothers' cock as it began to shrink. Anne stepped into Chris's arms and rubbed her sticky breasts all over his chest as she kissed him lovingly.

"Good morning, cousin darling," she murmured.

"Good morning, Tom darling," whispered Jill as she thrust her sticky breasts into his chest as she treated him to a loving kiss.

---------ooOOOoo---------

They decided to breakfast outside. Tom was despatched, suitably clothed, to the village for bread, fresh milk and any other goodies he thought appropriate. He soon returned with croissants and hot rolls with doughnuts and cakes for later.

Tom stripped off as soon as he returned from the shops, his tool beginning to grow.

After breakfast the girls started their tanning in earnest. Chris and Tom watched as they anointed themselves and each other all over with sun blocker, even down into places where the sun couldn't reach. The soft purring noises they made were evidence enough that they were enjoying each other's caresses.

Tom and Chris were admiring the view again, both the panorama and the flesh. As they gazed out into the bay they agreed that they would go down to the beach later. Tom said he fancied a swim in the sea.

"Make sure you get Jill to come down," said Chris. "She loves the sea but can't swim very much."

All this talking about and watching water made Tom want to piss. He was about to go inside to the toilet when he thought "what for?" He was naked and outside and private apart from the others. He moved a little to the garden hedgerow and started his piss, shooting it into the foliage.

"Hey, let's see it!" shouted his sister. "I like watching you pee."

Tom grinned and turned. His stream jetted towards Anne, falling about six feet from her. She watched fascinated as his hot piss squirted out of his little pee hole in the end of his prick. Jill raised herself to watch too, smiling at Tom as he finished.

"I'm going to get nearer next time," squealed Anne in excitement.

They settled down in the sunshine, idly chatting away as the sun began to do its work. The girls had magazines too and Tom and Chris went upstairs to fetch their books. About eleven o'clock they started on the beer and then it was time for the beach.

It was decided that the beach was likely to remain deserted so they would go naked. If they did meet anyone they would tell them that it was a nudist beach but that the signs had been washed away. Footwear was allowed in order to negotiate the steep and rocky path. It was warm enough not to take towels.

Tom led the way with Jill behind him followed by Anne and finally Chris. About halfway down Jill spoke.

"Damn, I forgot to go to the loo before we left. I need to pee."

"Don't worry," said Tom, "we're all friends and naked too. Go stand on that rock over there and have your pee. Go on, give us a show."

"Oh dear, I've never done anything like that before," said Jill. "I'll have to go though, I can't hold it any longer."

She left the path, stood on the rock and tried to pee. After she had relaxed enough her golden stream jetted out of her crack, glistening in the sun. She had a lot too and Tom felt quite turned on.

Then Anne said she wanted to go too and repeated Jill's show. Jill had returned to Tom and stood holding his hand.

"It's rather horny, isn't it," she said softly. "When you did it earlier I wanted to come and touch you. Is that weird of me?"

Tom kissed her. "It's not weird if two people find it suits them. I'm OK with it so you do what you want to next time you see me taking a piss. OK?"

Jill kissed him back, harder and Tom nearly fell off the path. He had to grab on to Jill to keep from falling.

"Keep on doing that as often as you can, Tom darling," she gasped. "I just love your cock pressing into my belly. And my cunt," she added quickly, giving his cock a squeeze.

"Hurry up you two," shouted Chris. "You're blocking the path."

"Yes," added Anne, " no fucking on the cliff path, it's dangerous."

Once on the beach they dashed for the sea. The water was only about fifty yards from the bottom of the cliff so they were there in a matter of seconds. They went straight into the water, shouting and screaming at the chill of the water compared to the heat of the sun.

All except Jill were good swimmers and they were soon out in the deep. One of the main reasons that Tom and Anne's parents had bought the cottage was that the bay was very safe for bathers. Jill went in as deep as she dared but she was pleased when Chris swam back to her.

"All right sis?" he asked as he stopped in front of her, dropping his feet and clasping her to his broad chest. "Do you like all this nudity?"

"It's lovely but I want to keep playing with yours and Tom's cock. It's great to have them always to hand, so to speak."

So saying, she took hold of her brothers' prick, surprised to find it at least half erect. Chris in turn stroked his hands all the way down her back and cupped her buttocks. Jill squealed and gripped her legs around his waist. He slid one hand between her legs from behind and began to finger her pussy and arsehole. Jill gripped him tight with her free arm, not letting go of his cock.

"If we were doing this on dry land," growled Chris, "I would lower your cunt right on to my cock and shag you standing up."

"Oh yes please Chris darling. I want it that way. I want it every way from you. You are going to fuck me on this holiday, aren't you? Please say you will. I won't tell anyone about it."

"You just try and stop me. I'm going to fuck Anne first though, probably later today or this evening. How are you getting on with your seduction of Tom?"

"Seduction? He's as horny as you are. If not more so! I've got to have his cock and his spunk in me soon. My pussy keeps dripping juices in anticipation."

Just then the others rejoined them and they waded out of the sea, agreeing that they would come down and swim each morning at about the same time.

They reached the water's edge and turned to face the sea. Jill still had a hold of Chris's cock and it began to get hard. Then she noticed that Anne was fondling her brother's prick and that Tom was pretty much hard. The girls looked at each other.

"Swap?" they both asked simultaneously and laughed.

With that they swapped over cocks and began to lead their respective cousins towards the cliff path.

Halfway up the path Chris complained that he couldn't get fully hard because he was now, at last, dying for a piss. So Anne stood behind him with her arms around his hips and pointed his cock over the edge as he had a long and satisfying piss. Tom and Jill spent the time kissing, Jill wanking him up to a close finish as he thrust two fingers faster and faster up her fanny.

Back at the cottage the beers were very welcome; in fact they had a few before making themselves lunch. They put the table out by the top of the cliff. Their beer made its way through their bodies so as the need arose they pissed as they ate.

No sooner had they picked up their books and magazines they all fell into a delightful afternoon post beer snooze.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Anne awoke first, lazily and slowly gazing around as she took in the scene around her. She still felt slightly strange being naked but was very comfortable with it. The sun had gone from warm to hot; her skin was warm to the touch and she felt decidedly horny. As she looked around her fingers crept down to her pussy.

Her brother lay on the sun lounger next to her. His back was already a few shades browner than this morning and his rounded buttocks had gone quite a bright pink. She hoped he wouldn't burn. As she stood she could see that his chest was a similar colour to his back. His cock was beautiful she thought, all thick and long, resting on his thigh. Her fingertips were now wet from her pussy.

Jill was laid on her back, fast asleep with her legs apart. What a beautiful sight, thought her cousin, her pussy lips parted to show her clit and the deep crack below. Anne would have loved to lick Jill deep into her cunny and take the prominent clitty into her mouth and suck it. She made more juice. Her subconscious had already registered the image of her cousin Chris.

Chris was also asleep on his back, his hairy chest already turning brown. Below his waist he was quite pale, with his long tool resting along his right thigh. As Anne moved towards him he moaned slightly and she watched in wonderment as his cock stiffened slightly, enough to make it swing upwards and lie on his belly, the tip just reaching his belly button. My, thought Anne, that's long.

Anne couldn't resist. She threw her leg astride Chris's sun lounger and slowly, oh so slowly, lowered herself until she sat on Chris's belly with his prick resting in the crack of her, by now, very juicy pussy. She gradually let her full weight rest on him. She gently touched the leaking end of his tool.

Chris's eyes opened on to a gorgeous girl sitting on him, her generous breasts in full view, with his cock being anointed by her pussy crack and as he looked she raised her finger to her mouth and sucked his juice into her mouth. She then put her fingers to her lips to signify silence.

"Don't wake the others," Anne whispered. "How does that feel?"

Feel! Chris's cock had gone ramrod hard in about two seconds. He gasped with lustful pleasure.

"You know what you're doing, don't you? I want you Anne, like I've never wanted any other woman before. God, you're so beautiful. I don't think I can keep my hands off you for a moment longer!"